FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which is ur fave movies

larkanain-hacker
i mean which film fave ur movies
HollyWood
BollyWood
LolyWood

English movies
Hindi Movies
Urdu Movies
or non of tham

u must me mention ur movies
MeddlingMonk
I assume you're asking which movie producers are preferred in general and which languages people like to watch their movies in?
iftikhar
could not get u dude

but fav movies are all bollywood
some time i watch da hollywood
my fav in film is [b]Wanted, ghoust rider
pmehta51
I love watching movie. But my favorites are BollyWood movies. I like emotional movies and chick flicks. All hindi, or most hindi movies are like that.
Being outside India, you enjoy more of them, it kind of reminds of your life style.
I also enjoy hollywood movie those are clean, yes I like clean movie. I hate vilonce. So sifi movie without bad stuff, and comedy movie also without bad stuff, I enjoy such a movies.
Hindi Movies always best, though some weard minded directors have started stupid hindi movies. You can see a western influence. Actually the thing they take from hollywood is, how to make it more adult movie. Instead they can learn how to put great camera effect from hollywood.
kxgrunt
Shocked i love action flicks and horror movies... my favorite horror movie of all times is saw 4 Surprised the best ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
revani
Requiem for a dream. It's the best movie i've ever watched. But i don't have a good taste of films anyway Very Happy
GaryMK
My favourite is love honour and obey. If you haven't seen it, rent it or buy it. You will not be dissappointed. British comedy at its best. An long A-list cast including Ray Winstone, Jude Law, Johnny Lee-Miller, Cathy Burke, Denise Van-Outen, Ray Burdis, Rhys Ifans, etc.