FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The manga, Glass Mask

RubySlasher
It was made around 1975, and I heard something about it being famously legendary in Japan for being one of the best shojo manga ever.
I've been reading it on mangafox.com, and I have been unable to do anything other than read it. (Seriously, I've stayed up to 4 in the morning reading it every day for the past week.)
It's very long, but very epic.
Tons of terrible stuff happens to the main character who pretty much loves to act in order to escape from her boring self. There's lots of evil people out to get her, but even though she doesn't believe she's that great, she has a lot of strength that attracts true friends.

Anyone else read this? I heard there was an anime (is there?)
blk3
1975 thats 2 yrs before I was even born, I'm afraid I haven't heard of this title before. This must have been a real classic.
Libby
I've always been curious about Glass Mask, but I never thought to look it up on scanslation sites... Thanks for the tip!
mikakiev
Yes, it's a kind of classic and many Japanese people know it. It's quite intriguing.However I'm not sure it had a proper ending eventually. The author stopped running the story so many times.
bogger
I just read a few pages, and it looks alright, bit girly for me (sorry, just the way I am) but I can see why it would be so liked
mikakiev
I just visited Mangafox to see it. (BTW all translated from Japanese!amazing)The latest episode there was still very old, rather the beginning part in this looong running story. I read this part 20years ago in Japan. I can't imagine how long it will take until the site shows the whole stories.