FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Studying in Denmark

colurs
I'm studying for a year in denmark, in a town just right outside Copenhagen, any cool ideas for things to see?
mathiaus
-moved-
gullip
I live in Denmark. You should check out the clubs in copenhagen and party main Razz

Vi ses! :b
Melacos
Hey there, I'm danish, and well there are a lot of stuff to do/see around where you stay...

Obviously Copenhagen in itself - its architecture, nightlife etc. - is pretty nice. Take a trip with one of the 'river-sightseeing-tours', lean back and enjoy...

Also you'd want to check out Christiania - the more or less independent community on the outskirts of Copenhagen, where a lot of interesting people can be found; basically it's a place where people can live like they want to, not really being underlaid the laws of the rest of the country etc.. See it before it is normalized...!

More generally you could go up along the coast to the northern part of Sealand. Here you'll find really nice beaches, and stunningly beautiful coastlines and charming fishing communities - especially if you go all the way to fx. the town Hundested or somewhere around there..

Well, I find it hard to sum it up, but just ask if you've got questions...Smile
eric5150
i got some people to people thing to study in france and 2 other countries idk if its real or not though.