FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pay by paypal

Shuaib
How to advertise by placing your ads on other sites? Give me some sites where I can get that free or paid.I pay only via paypal.
gtoroap
There are thousands of sites with this business. You must focus on your costumers segment, consider a demographic study of your clicks: I recommend that yoy sign a advertisment company. They knows how you could get the better choice.
Shuaib
gtoroap wrote:
There are thousands of sites with this business. You must focus on your costumers segment, consider a demographic study of your clicks: I recommend that yoy sign a advertisment company. They knows how you could get the better choice.
Could you give me some examples?
ptfrances
I never had problems paying by Paypal
What about you ?
Shuaib
Well.... Sometimes you account becomes limited. Mine became as I had not enter a credit card number and type.
WhistleTurning
Paypal are bending over backwards to increase security and so if you don't give them enough info, then you can't expect to use the facilities they offer.
deanhills
Shuaib wrote:
How to advertise by placing your ads on other sites? Give me some sites where I can get that free or paid.I pay only via paypal.

Why not do a search on Websites that are related to your field, not in competition of course, but could be ancillary. Then see if they have categories for affiliates. Think that would be a good way to advertise without looking blatant. The above Websites usually have links called "affiliates". Other way is to place an ad with Yahoo and Google. Do a search on Yahoo and Google and they will come up with the link for ads.
showarea
Google AdWords could be interesting for you: You pay only if your website was visited.
Maybe Entireweb is good for you, too...

There are a lots of opinions:
1. You can exchange your link with other websites for free.
2. You can pay to other websites to put your link on.
3. You use free/paid web catalogs to place your link in.
4. ...
b4r4t
Nice site, but still in beta stadium (for publishers) is http://buysellads.com/
It can be a realy nice site. You can pick on which pages you want your add etc.
You may try it out.

Good way is to search nice sites and just @ to admins and ask about links, banners Smile
metlec
Can i pay with paypal? I'm from Slowenia, but i have a address in Germany. Can i change the delivery address to Germany?

bye
LumberJack
I also suggest trying to search with Google, if any engine can shed some light on it, they can.
justtj
Shuaib wrote:

I would suggest you google about Ads exchange..
most of these on 1:1 ratio..
you host one adv. and they will host one of yours...
these also work on payment basis..
frih
you should try google ad sense....it is quitte good...
homefun
I think paypal charging a little too high, too much sur-charge
deanhills
I agree! And I am horrified that they can take money out of my account. Think we need good competition for them. Does anybody know of a good alternative for Paypal?
homefun
Be ware paypal charge a lot, surchareg, exchange rate and min charge, you must check all the fee before you make dicision
Guelila
you can try [url]casalemedia.com[/url].
They payout via paypal, and they are a CPM based ad company.
I used to receive around $1.10 CPM, meaning they payed me $1.10 for every 1000 times their advertisement was shown on my site.
Fairly good site, the only downside being that you have to have at least 10,000 visitors each month to your website to get approved.
Good luck Smile
ptfrances
It's true that it's incredible that they can do that...
Shocked
piygoy
Hi,
Look at the classified sites. You'll find many catagories attanged geographically.
ptfrances
I've never had problems with Paypal.
It's a secure way to pay on Internet I think
henri1
same with me, I've never had problems with Paypal.
ChrisCh
If anyone is still looking, Facebook have recently added PayPal as a payment method for advertisers, in addition to their own credit card processing system (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover, JCB). The only advantage you may find with PayPal is that Facebook can only charge Amex & Discover cards in $USD, and JCB only in $USD and JPY.

Of course, some people don't feel comfortable entering their credit card details online... but this viewpoint has always confused me, as you would have already needed to enter your CC details into PayPal, which has a greater risk than using CC directly in this case - as all someone needs to charge ANYTHING to your credit card is your email address and your password (many of which are easy to guess)... whereas sites like Facebook use very strong encryption, and never display the full card number after it's been submitted (so that if your password is compromised, they can only adjust your Facebook account, and not actually charge their own purchases to the card). I've been using Facebook advertising (among others such as Google Adwords) for quite a while through the normal CC method, and have never had any problems, even when temporarily disabling advertising - as the charges to my CC stopped too (just as they should). Very Happy
app893
I never use such service in the internet,it maybe convinence for us.
chatrack
Is paypal serving good for indian webmasters ?
menino
Wasn't paypal hacked recently, a few months ago?

I used to think Paypal was highly secure, but there was news mentioned that Paypal was hacked.

But apart from the hacking part, it was a good site to pay for your online transactions.
It was also secure, wherein, if you associate your paypal account with a credit card, it requires the bank to verify it, which took 3 days to do so.

Its bad now that they deduct money from your account, but so does CASHU, at the moment.
olivernelson11
that time market is going up and make money for all of then that is a good time and market gain up
==============================
Paid for surveys
Alerrandre
in my opinion it is safe,my friends used that paypal before,and nobody had any problem.