FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Termenator 2 (T2)

gravy
Termenator 2 was coool... but not as cool as termenator 3
bao
What you say?you say Termenator 2 or Termenator 3.Your Subject is Termenator 2 (T2)!
Thug
First off its - Terminator 2 and not Termenator lol.

Terminator 2 is my alltime favourite for sure. 1 Was good aswell but 2 is CLASSIC. And 3 hmm i expected better maybe.
Tepelstreeltje
Arnold said "I'll be back!" He was right. I love this movie! Ever since i was a young kid, but i was still scared about the machines. The first one was more freaky and disturbing for me. (It's hokey when I see it now). Terminator 2 rocks! that's the main point. the other two are terrible films. The action/chase sequences are non-stopped edge of your seat action, the special effects eye-popping, the humor laughable, the situation with machine and human is great, and the future war sequence in the beginning was awesome! Another twenty years, filmmakers will say this film is terrible and corny, but I will not forget this film, and will always enjoy it, especially with the sick-minded liquid dude, was by the way cool!
Scotty2dope
T2 was cool.... but T3 had alittle more action in it... in my book
healyrj
When this film was released it blew people away. Without this film and its revolutionary use of CGI, Lord of the Rings et al may never have happened. But it isn't just the effects, it's the story. Cameron excelled with his script here. Not only is there thrills from start to finish, but there is tenderness, thought-provoking vision, and, at the risk of alienating a whole demographic of viewers, social commentary. Everyone who wants to write a movie script should study this film, then we might not be inundated with contrived drivel year after year. It must be getting on for 20 years old now, but you'd never think it. It could have been released yesterday - the sign of a truly great film.
talonsmallville
Hi People,

I loved the first and the second movie, but I just not so the third one fan.

I guess that lost th magic about the history, I don΄t now - looks like have no history on the third one.

The first is my favorite.
JoeFriday
just goes to show there are all types

I think the original is one of the best sci-fi time travel movies ever made

on the other hand, I think T2 was mostly just a 2 hour long promo for IDL's CGI.. the story was vaguely entertaining, and Arnold was great, but my opinion is that T2 otherwise sucked and the movie never should have been made

T3 actually wasn't too bad, from a plotline point of view (but the acting was rather crappy).. I'd consider it maybe above average all around