FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lost: Speculations and theorys

UntitledDocument
EDIT: DOH! Sorry I just checked and there is. Got to caught up in writing this I forgot to check to see whether there was already a thread.

Lost isn't just a TV show. It has generated a gigantic fan base with thousands of users hooked so much that they need answers desperately. It is because Lost is so mysterious that it's got so many people coming up with theorys for instance "What is the smoke monster?" "Where did the island move to?" "Is it all a dream?" "Is the shows story based around electromagnetism?"

I've seen people read to far into the show and write out a complete Lost Philosophy that they think they have all figured out, until the next episode comes out and obliterates the theory into pieces.

Let's do a season 4 recap:

The episodes revolved around the people on the boat, and flash forwards of when the "6" people get off the island. Episode 1 sees the people from the boat arriving. The story for the people on the boat is a bit like the opposite of the story of the others. At first you thought the others were bad but now they are on lockes side and locke is the new leader of the others (because when ben moves the island he can't return) so the people on the boat seem to be there to rescue them at the beginning but they have a completely different person.

One thing I'm eager to know is... in Season 1, an early episode, I swear I remember kids being kidnapped by the others. What happened to these children because the losties seem to have forgotten about them? I'm not sure whether I'm mistaken and there were no kids at all, but if there is it's a bit odd that they haven't been mentioned since that episode. Obviously with the exception of Walt.
snowboardalliance
UntitledDocument wrote:

One thing I'm eager to know is... in Season 1, an early episode, I swear I remember kids being kidnapped by the others. What happened to these children because the losties seem to have forgotten about them? I'm not sure whether I'm mistaken and there were no kids at all, but if there is it's a bit odd that they haven't been mentioned since that episode. Obviously with the exception of Walt.

There were. Like many things they haven't really addressed it yet. I love the show but I hope that everything gets answered in the end.
Indyan
I remember Darlton being asked about the kids in some interview in the past. They had stated that, they will get back to the kids in future.
Even Walt is supposed to be special in a some way. They will explain his unnatural growth in future (remember on island its been less than 4 months).
gcaughill
LOST is by far the best show on TV right now.

The second season was only so/so but things have gotten better.

The pilot was the best pilot I have ever seen with the possible exception of 'The IT Crowd' which was jam packed with laughs.