FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The hardest game ever

Wuppie
No, this is not a topic about the hardest games ever, it is about the game: The hardest game ever. Play it here. It's really hard, but there is always a solution to solve the puzzles. It gets frustrating after a while, but it's a great game. Try it out and tell your opinion.[/url]
ChrisM
I can get to Lvl 19 with 553 deaths.
Haelyn
Man that is hard! Not really that fun though... actually really it's kind of boring. I got past the first few levels, and stopped playing... didn't seem much point to it really.

Cheers!
Vladalf
This is aweosme. My dad likes games like this, I must pass it to him. He stays awake alot of nights trying to complete this kind of games. I only got to level 6 and gave up. Sad there are cheaters on the leader board. I mean come on, 300 people with 0 deaths?

-Vladalf
Fatality
That game is pretty hard. I tried it for awhile and just started to get mad so i quit playing. Defiantly something what would keep you busy if you're determined to keep getting a better score. Me, I'm just not even going to try.
wombatrpgs
Games like this that use hard-ness as their only selling point are really never fun to play. Though this one is better than most, I'll admit.
jon_k
geee i didnt even get to level 2 b4 i wuit xD
David_Pardy
I got to level 10.

Then I got over it. About 220 deaths Wink.
Wuppie
It's frustrating that there is no save option. I don't wanna play 30 levels in a row, I want a (long) break between every few levels, else I'm getting totally crazy.
gugusm
Wow, this game is annoying RazzRazz
ndalazdayz
i beat it....
David_Pardy
I forgot to say that this game is definitely NOT the hardest game ever.

I can't think of any other examples right now though. I'm thinking the Elder Scrolls: Arena, perhaps.
spykE
Like already said, this is definately not the hardest game ever. It's just the name of the game lol. If the people that made it think it's the hardest, they should think twice.
Wuppie
Don't take it too seriously...
wombatrpgs
Though that brings up another point... What's the hardest game that didn't use difficulty as a selling point?
David_Pardy
King's Quest IV had me quite stumped when I was younger...

A lot of the older style Adventure games which didn't hold your hand through the story could be quite tricky.
Rebbbbb
Thats a hard game Sad
Nutteloos
wombatrpgs wrote:
Though that brings up another point... What's the hardest game that didn't use difficulty as a selling point?

That's quite an interesting question, actually. All puzzle games and most point-and-click adventure games use difficulty as a selling point, so those don't count I guess.

As for the hardest game, I found it too hard for me. Gave up after finally beating level 6 on approx. 100 deaths.
InsanePL
haha xD
I completed this game, after 3hours xD
Nameless
InsanePL wrote:
haha xD
I completed this game, after 3hours xD

If a game can be completed in three hours by a new player, it's not hard. I call false advertising by the game author.
Nutteloos
Doesn't that depend entirely on the length of a game? If you are given only a small amount of tasks and it takes hours to complete them, this may either be an indication of how hard the game is, or how lengthy it is. There's no way to tell except for trying.
gtoroap
Yeah, this game is harder... but not hardest game I've ever been played. But it's a nice effort!!
gugusm
Well, definitely not the hardest one, but anyway, I didn't have enough of strong will to beat it Wink
Indyan
wombatrpgs wrote:

I would say Myst. Couldnt understand anything. So tried playing a bit with a partial walkthrough (one with hints rather than blatant answers), but gave up after a while.
rheanna
LOL, I tried that the other day, Did you watch the video where the guy completes the game? I couldn't even make it past round 1. Laughing
Nameless
Nutteloos wrote:
Doesn't that depend entirely on the length of a game? If you are given only a small amount of tasks and it takes hours to complete them, this may either be an indication of how hard the game is, or how lengthy it is. There's no way to tell except for trying.

Longer games are inherently harder to complete than shorter ones, and vice versa. I would say length is a factor of difficulty, not seperate from it.
erlendhg
Oh yes, I have played that one before.
It is really hard!

I have no chance at it, yet, when I start playing it I can't stop.
Wuppie
Indyan wrote:
wombatrpgs wrote:

I would say Myst. Couldnt understand anything. So tried playing a bit with a partial walkthrough (one with hints rather than blatant answers), but gave up after a while.

I think that makes Myst a complicated game, not a hard one.
It's hard to compare this game with other games I've played, but I think this game is the hardest one I ever played.
AK47BLAZE
I played that game numerous times, I can beat the first few levels easily then oh boy is it hard. I can't belive people beat it without dieing though, possible much?
guissmo
I'm getting a headache at level 1. I suck that much.
Sundossa
Wuppie wrote:
No, this is not a topic about the hardest games ever, it is about the game: The hardest game ever. Play it here. It's really hard, but there is always a solution to solve the puzzles. It gets frustrating after a while, but it's a great game. Try it out and tell your opinion.[/url]

got to level 19.... then i got pissed off and told my dad to play (level 16 xD), but i swear that game is hard,
wombatrpgs
Eh, I tried this again. Got to level 4 and got bored. Flash games just don't seem to hold my attention very well.
enygmasoft
Section Z on the nintendo to this day I still have not passed it. It has to be the hardest game of all time.
revani
Actually, "the hardest game ever" is Nethack.
Wuppie
revani wrote:
Actually, "the hardest game ever" is Nethack.

Then you might wanna tell more about that game.
wombatrpgs
It's a roguelike, one of the better ones. And I maintain that ADOM is much more difficult.