FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Heavy volume of traffic to a site

shkhanal
There might be some tricks to drive huge traffic to your site, might be

But all I know is 'High ranking in search engines', flood of traffic would be possible. But getting high ranking in search engines needs most labour. Lot of efforts. There need to be good and interesting contents, the subject matter should be such that large number of people love to visit or some game or scheme type of things too might drive traffic. Once I saw a site where lots of children visit and keep on playing developing every day collecting powe and money to better fight for next day. Children were so concerned that whenever they got time jumped to that site. Some concept or scheme like that too might drive lot of traffic.

Do anyone have any good experience. Suggestions to get more traffic to the site?
Taras
shkhanal wrote:
Once I saw a site where lots of children visit and keep on playing developing every day collecting powe and money to better fight for next day. Children were so concerned that whenever they got time jumped to that site.

That is GOOD CONTENT. It's not trick. If people "so concerned that whenever they got time jumped to that site" - it's good work. Not trick or mystery Wink

P.S. Children is people too Cool
shkhanal
that's true