FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HULK

carl_fernandes
This movie looks to be a good one.. Will paste comments on it once i watch it..
driftingfe3s
Has anyone else seen the incredible hulk yet? I'm wondering if it's as good a iron man. I liked how iron man came out and hope the incredible hulk followed a similar formula.
Idoru
Great!!

Saw it the other day, and liked it a lot. It's the Hulk!
Nicelly done and good casting. The special effects also fell on my good side, as did the
story-line. Just what I expected. Very Happy

As for the questions here:

- Haven't gotten around to watch all of 'Iron Man' yet, just the first 30 minutes, so it's hard to ansewer that.

- Download-link...? uh. You can't seriouslly think anyone would put something like that up here?
bukaida
Need some info--Is it the sequel of the old HULK? I mean the same casting and storyline?
Idoru
bukaida wrote:
Need some info--Is it the sequel of the old HULK? I mean the same casting and storyline?

Nope, not the same casting, but built on somewhat similar storyline. Simply put - See it man, it's hulk! Cool
browncoat777
MINOR SPOILER
I really enjoyed Hulk. Not as much as Iron Man, but still quite a lot. The action was great combination of raw power and improvisation, just the way Hulk should be. One of my favorite elements, admittedly, was watching Blonsky(sp?) take on the Hulk after his first injection of the super serum. As a marvel fan, I couldn't help but imagine that being Cap outrunning the troops, flipping around the cumbersome Hulk, and just generally being cool in a way that doesn't require massive amounts of superpowers. I also thought the setup for Leader was good and cool, and I think the movie stands a good chance of earning a quality sequel. And the scene with Tony Stark at the end just confirms it for me...THEY ARE MAKING AN AVENGERS MOVIE, AND SOON!!! I can't wait. If any of these tidbits excites you in your nerdy places, go see the Hulk. Otherwise, you'll still enjoy it, just in different ways and you should still see it.
apple
It was actually a good movie, well written and executed. I really have no complaints.
swinburn
hulk was not worth it one bit i thought it was stupid and made no sense the action was extremely difficult to make out and the new stunt and POWERS that hulk had towards the end of the movie made no sense whats so ever
how can you put out a fire by smacking your hands together
filesharing
Quote:
how can you put out a fire by smacking your hands together

wind ?

seen it yesterday, plot was standart-superhero-action-movie level, but i think the actors and special effects were great. it was better than the first "Hulk" with Eric banner.

Spoiler: Hulk and Iron Man will meet in the sequel Very Happy
Kelcey
I still need to see this. I haven't seen many of the hero movies revived yet.
bukaida
I have seen all Hulk, Hulk2 and Ironman. Hulk 1 is the best(in terms of story line).Between Ironman and Hulk 2 , well it is difficult to say.Both are having good special effect.
browncoat777
bukaida wrote:
I have seen all Hulk, Hulk2 and Ironman. Hulk 1 is the best(in terms of story line).Between Ironman and Hulk 2 , well it is difficult to say.Both are having good special effect.

When you say Hulk 1/Hulk 2, are you referring to the Eric Bana Hulk and Edward Norton's Incredible Hulk? If so, A: they are not direct sequals, and B: I think Incredible Hulk is way better in every frame of comparison than the earlier version of Hulk. Overall, though, I think Iron Man is my favorite of the current crop of Super-flicks.
reggan
I've seen the incredible hulk but I was disappointed. I didn't like the movie at all. I don't know why, but I didn't like the hole film.
khaledsaad
It was actually a good movie
flowerpower
I love this Hulk release. I didn't like Hulk movies but I like this one. interesting plot and the comedians were perfect.
spinout
I saw the lastest last weekend. Well - did you notice that the original themesong was there??? Yes it was!!
Hm, cool ending scene when Ironman get in the picture. The gang... Means that captain america n the rest???
dcfive65
Hulk will be in special appearance in the upcoming 2011 hit, "The Avengers". Can't wait for that.