FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kung Fu Panda

airh3ad
Last day i watch the movie Kung Fu Panda they said this movie in 2008 is the best animated film, its all about a bungling panda who aspires to be a kung fu warrior. i like the grapics the animation and all the characters very impressive film. im sure your family will enjoy this animated movie of the year.
driftingfe3s
I watched this moive yesterday with my younger cousin. It was decent as the story isn't very compelling. Still it was funny, the computer generated animation was great, and fight scenes were great.
airh3ad
yes it was really a great movie and good animation we enjoy it and r times i watch that movie in dvd..
henne831
I don't have a family, but I'm wondering when the steam is going to run out on these type of movies. I'm a young adult and it seems like a new computer animated, celebrity voiced, movie is coming out everweek. Shrek was a good movie, but I think its success started a chain reaction that has created a lot of not so great movies like this one. The formula follows a kids movie with a few jokes for adults. I just don't know how many more I can sit through. I'm thinking if they stop making money then maybe the quality will improve.
airh3ad
yah very good animated movie thats true henne831 that movie have litlescripts of jokes and it effects to the viewer heheheh.
csoftdev
this is a very nice movie, is very funny and you will certainly be entertained. I love it
especially the last part where the panda was fighting with that tiger.
Pity with the tiger, imagine what it is like when the panda sits on him :p
airh3ad
hmm that tiger is amazing he can bit kungfu panda hahaha if he try to punch panda is smiling and he want to joke i mean he laughs.
Zaini711
Cute. Jack Black is the man.... or should I say Panda....

Funny, witty, action pack, proven formula of good versus evil. What else do we need ? It is a wholesome entertainment for the whole family.

Just wish, Angelina Jolie (Tigress) and Lucy Liu (Viper) could be more sexier..... but....

A highly recommended movie for this year......
adri
I saw him also.. That film was just hillarious Laughing The fat panda was trained with cookies Razz

Adri
airh3ad
yes very good movie i have alreasy dvd copy of this animated film now i download in torrents site.
Poetsunited
lol and apparently there are gonna be 4 more panda movies!(source original panda movie)

This one really owned...aspecially the 'What you gonna do fatty, sit on me?' scene :p
I can't wait for the next one Very Happy
Becckaw
Was it really that good? I heard it was a little cheesy. But Angelina Jolie's in it so I might see it, should I?
airh3ad
its cool and great animated movie the effect to the viewer i mean the impact to the people is amazing.
akshar
its funny and great but not as good as WALL.E
selim06
It hasn't published in my country(Turkey). But I am waiting for it because of the trailers and after these comments I will watch it in the first staging day.
Idoru
I saw it today, and enjoyed it. The thought was to have something nice to watch for the young one here, but after
a while I found myself not answering for I disappeared into the film. Well, either I was tired or it was at least good
enough to get sucked in to.
hlavco
I liked it, but it was kinda weird how aside from main characters and prison guards, all of China is only populated by three types of animals.
PennyLane
Hilarious... And I liked thisone! Actually I didn't like Shrek
imera
henne831 wrote:
I don't have a family, but I'm wondering when the steam is going to run out on these type of movies. I'm a young adult and it seems like a new computer animated, celebrity voiced, movie is coming out every week. Shrek was a good movie, but I think its success started a chain reaction that has created a lot of not so great movies like this one. The formula follows a kids movie with a few jokes for adults. I just don't know how many more I can sit through. I'm thinking if they stop making money then maybe the quality will improve.

I totally agree, when you look at the release list each week it's like looking at the grocery list, they produce so many movies that the quality is so low in many of them.

I haven't seen this movie, just the commentary, and based on that it looks to be a nice comedy/family movie, I'll probably rent it later on so my little sisters can watch it; we hardly go to the movies. Jack Black as the panda, it has to be a good movie.
browncoat777
henne831 wrote:
I don't have a family, but I'm wondering when the steam is going to run out on these type of movies. I'm a young adult and it seems like a new computer animated, celebrity voiced, movie is coming out everweek. Shrek was a good movie, but I think its success started a chain reaction that has created a lot of not so great movies like this one. The formula follows a kids movie with a few jokes for adults. I just don't know how many more I can sit through. I'm thinking if they stop making money then maybe the quality will improve.

Henne831, did you see the movie or just jump to a conclusion based on the commercial? Your post doesn't really say one way or the other. I thought the movie was great, better than Shrek, and it is not in the same mold as Shrek. This movie is totally family-friendly; adults can enjoy it(I did), but there are no hints at jokes inappropriate for youngsters like there are in all of the shrek movies. Plus, I really loved the opening and closing fight sequences. Too many movies think that battles have to be pitched, evenly matched, and desperate for the good guys to be interesting. That is not the case. Sometimes, it's just great fun to watch a bad guy get absolutely stuffed and see his face when he realizes he is totally outclassed.

"skidoosh"
akshar
I had expected that the Tigress will serve as Love interest of Po. Smile
I was dissapointed.
if a Rooster can father a Panda , it was possible to show some romance between Tiger and Panda as well. Very Happy
apple
this was not one of the best I've seen, I mean its no Finding Nemo.

it was entertaining tho, I had me some good laughs. I'd recommend it if you wanna relax and have some laughs.
airh3ad
Im sure this movie will be Hollywood blockbuster "Kung Fu Panda" has broken box office records for animated films in China, raking in 135 million yuan ($19.6 million) in its first three weeks imagine this record is great! this animated movie of the year for me.
arquivo
i really want to watch that movie, my girlfrind wishes too, more than me i could say...
I like a lot of 3d movies and if this one be better or at least good like Cars would be a great time in cinema...
uau, now i did remember about "The Increribles," what great movie it was... where is the part 2 ????
dude_xyx
Its not great as I had expected but its a good movie.
Whzeb
I like alot the music in the movie Razz
browncoat777
arquivo wrote:
i really want to watch that movie, my girlfrind wishes too, more than me i could say...
I like a lot of 3d movies and if this one be better or at least good like Cars would be a great time in cinema...
uau, now i did remember about "The Increribles," what great movie it was... where is the part 2 ????

You got that right. Every time I see a new pixar movie is coming out I get upset: they should be making Incredibles 2! That is seriously the best CG animated movie yet!

Although, I think the action sequences are similar to Incredibles in terms of their speed, complexity, and just plain cool displays of power.

Hope you saw Kung Fu Panda and enjoyed it, and I really hope Incredibles 2 is underway...
simonwest80
henne831 wrote:

Thats very true mate but most of them are excellent, ok there are a few exception but compared to most the crap we sit through today they are of a high quality both in script/storyline/acting that is often missing from so called blockbusters
airh3ad
Kung fu panda will be in olympic in biejing hehehe i mean panda topped various Olympic mascot candidates in an online survey conducted in June, in which 5 million people participated . Beijing to support the panda as the choice for the 2008 Olympic Games' mascot. this animated movie also influence in 2008 olympic .let tibet free .
Psycho_X52
akshar wrote:
if a Rooster can father a Panda , it was possible to show some romance between Tiger and Panda as well. Very Happy

This movie was for both children and adults. The messed up kung-fu skills are for children, the idea for adults. You have to see beyond the character's outlook... It's image reflects the personality.
Kids see in Po's attempts to get in the temple a scene of funny acts. Adult see life, when you're the only one out and whatever you do, you can't go in.

akshar wrote:
I was dissapointed.

1. Po wasn't really interested in romance: in his dream the 5 respected him... there was no love.
2. yeah, I was a little dissapointed too... I wanted to hear more of their voices (specially Angelina's, Lucy's and Jackie's)

akshar wrote:
if a Rooster can father a Panda...

wasn't that a goose?
browncoat777
akshar wrote:
I was dissapointed.

There wouldn't have been any justification for a romance between Tigress and Po. Tigress was a dominating, arrogant, super-butch warrior who had to deal with her own humility and learn to submit to Po's exceptional fate. Po, on the other hand, had to learn to rely on himself and have faith in his own abilities. A romance would have been destructive to either character's growth: Tigress would be engaged in a romance to someone she needs to learn to submit to and learn humility from, and Po would have had an intimate relationship from a powerful person when he should be learning self-reliance.

I think this is one of the bigger problems with high-profile celebs doing voices for animated movies. Tigress is not sexualized at all in the movie, the fact that she is a female is purely for creating a traditional foil for the antagonist. BUT since it's Angelina Jolie's voice, people expect a romantic element to the story even though it would have been destructive to the plot and the themes of the movie.

Also, we don't know that the goose is Po's paternal father...
airh3ad
i Have panda ballpen here from china its 5 box selling in our store now hehhe.
thejam
hahaha yeah this movie is very easy accessible. Very funny, very well executed graphics, pretty predictable disney-like script, and Olympic/China themed..nice one for a hangover lazy sunday
joharin
kungfu panda is DEFINITELY the best animated movie for 2008!! I just can't help watching it over and over again...it's super-duper hilarious and funny. Apart from being a cute Panda, Po is another new approach of introducing "anti-hero" concept in Hollywood. Honestly, how would you imagine for a Panda to be a kungfu master? Even imagining it before watching it had made me laughed all the way to the cinema LOL....
daimei
The funniest movie I've ever seen ! " Tom and Jerry" was also intended for kids and adults alike. The ideas and concept of those movies are just marvelous !
takashiro
I am not very interested in it while I'd like to watch it. Very Happy Is it a film about Chinese traditional culture?
schoenstattmx
This movie is the best that i have ever seen, it has a good story, its relly funny Po, his dream is the best dream, but he never thought that he could be a Dragon Warrior, but he is now!! its a good movie i think Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
carl_fernandes
I saw this movie and I really enjoyed it.. Its a very sweet movie... Nice animation and a nice story... If you a lover of animation movies then you must watch this one...

==========

http://click.frihost.net
http://amazing-goa.blogspot.com
absolution
i love this movie, but he used my line AWSOMENESS so now when i say it ppl think that i am copying off the movie Sad
Psycho_X52
schoenstattmx wrote:
This movie is the best that i have ever seen, it has a good story, its relly funny Po, his dream is the best dream, but he never thought that he could be a Dragon Warrior, but he SPOILER ALERT!! its a good movie i think Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

That's not nice of you!
dickyzin
Kung Fu Panda is a good movie. My favourite part is when the panda makes a silly face during a very serious conversation, only to be due to someone sticking hundreds of acupuncture needles in his back.
carl_fernandes
I saw this movie.. Its really fun to watch.. they should make more animation movies like this one... Its good for the kids to watch.

===========
Write your own movie reviews at:
http://click.frihost.net
khaledsaad
It was actually a good movie
flowerpower
Very hilarious this movie! I love it. The plot is well written. Po as the unprobable chosen one - quite the opposite (not having the technical abilities at the start) of the great hero. Po is a charming character. I watched it with my family. I had a great time watching this. very funny. two thumps up! really the best animated movie of the moment!!
dickyzin
My favourite scenes is when Panda makes a funny face before collapsing due to hundreds of acupuncture needles in his back, while the other fellow was talking some serious stuff.
spring567
I like Kung Fu Panda,too. I saw it last year . It is a great movie . I always ask my friends to see this great movie.
Cliffer
i like this animation very much.it's a great work!
desonium
It's a very funny animation movie.
I watched it with a few friends and whe where laughing much of the time Cool
So it is one of the greatest animation movies I have ever seen
bri4n5
desonium wrote:
It's a very funny animation movie.
I watched it with a few friends and whe where laughing much of the time Cool
So it is one of the greatest animation movies I have ever seen

I saw with my girlfriend, and it was great, we have a lot fun with that silly panda. Wink
pscompanies
I still remember way back in 2005 when I first heard about Kung Fu Panda I thought it was a pathetic idea. My thoughts had to do with 2 things… the concept and using Jack Black. Both I thought were terrible ideas that seemed to me to lend themselves to yet another cookie cutter, annoying, cheap and witless animated film (non-pixar) that would just rely on fart jokes, burp jokes, fart jokes and basically any simple little thing it takes to amuse 10 year old kids (which is just about anything) without bother to put any quality story telling or themes or idea into it. Just have Jack Black talk in outrageous tones, flash some pretty colors..

Yes, I thought I could already see the entire movie playing itself out in my head just from hearing the concept alone. So off I went to see Kung Fu Panda the other day. Was I correct in my first impressions? Actually… no I wasn’t. It’s actually not a bad film at all.
Rajiev
Although I loved the film I got a damn Screener <_<

Good movie but I still vote for Madagascar over this. Although the animations are not so realistic like Kung fu panda, Madagascar 1 just kills with its story and jokes.
ted1986
Oh, yeah, the panda is very cuit.
dickyzin
A few days ago, I saw a short episode of Kung Fu Panda. Panda was telling the stories to the young Kung Fu students about the characters in the movie. Quite interesting.
eday2010
This movie was a lot better than I was expecting it to be. It wasn't a Pixar or Shrek movie, but it was still excellent. I was pleasantly surprised.
Rajiev
isn't their gonna be a sequel or something ????
RipperGOD
Sequel? I doubt it. But well there are better animation films then this. LOL and what will they put in sequel if they do think to make one?
Rajiev
well,

The legend of the Kung fu Panda or something.

the tale of the part that "he lived happily ever after" ....

It may not be happy as we imagine....

Panda getting in to trouble again Very Happy

or about his son (doughter)

Panda teaching him Kungfu...

something like that..

I'm sure they'll think of something....

After what they pulled out of Starwars, I'm sure every film can have a sequel or two :p
Asis
<3 so funny
Rajiev
Asis wrote:
<3 so funny

So true
imera
I just managed to watch the movie yesterday, last time I tried to watch it I fell asleep, because I was tired, not because it was a bad movie Razz but the movie is just great, love all the stupid stuff they manage to do, and all the funny comments.
r4inm4ker
Rajiev wrote:

yes, Dreamworks are planning to make a sequel for this movie, called "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom" , and it's scheduled to be released on June 3, 2011.
Some synopsis of the sequel story:

"A new villain has emerged with a mysterious weapon so powerful it threatens the very existence of kung fu. It is up to Po and the Furious Five to protect all that they know. But first, Po must confront his long lost past."

Read more of them here(including other upcoming movies by Dreamworks Animation) :

http://money.aol.com/rtn/pr/dreamworks-animation-announces-plans-to-release-five-feature-films-every-two-years/rfid217810096?channel=pf
SpellcasterDX
I liked it. I thought it would be too kiddy-like, but it was fine. Funny with some action here and there. I think Jack Black did a great job of being the fat panda Po. lol
lethaltriad
I watched this with my cousins, really entertaining movie. Looking forward to the sequel and hopefully there is a madagascar 3 in the making, i Loved part 2!
Rajiev
byt he way,
Did anyone watched those short films by Pixar ????

scart, no time for nuts (from Ice age)
Burn.E (from Wall E)
a clip from monster inc...

Really funny

Must watch
deanhills
I also liked it. I really see a great feature in animated movies. All of the ones on circuit are excellent. The expressions on the faces as sometimes priceless.
carl_fernandes
I too saw this movie. It was good. Nice movie. worth watching.
Vrythramax
I also have to admit to a certain guilty pleasure in this movie...it cracked me up totally! Very Happy I usually don't go in for this kind of movie, but it came so highly recommended that I gave in and saw it....I wasn't disappointed. Smile
kcblondy
I thought the movie dumb. The plot was just boreing but my younger cousin liked it. But it has a nice meaning for kids.
juezy
If your a kung fu panda fan well good news. Theres going to be a second movie coming out in early 2010 i think so WOOOOO.
PleoMaster
When I went to see this movie I did not like it nor i did not hate it.

The main reason I went to see this movie was because of the scene where Po is saying skadoosh to tht tiger thing.

And it turnd out on the movie it wasnt even happening like that.

But overall it has some funny times.
chaotic_designz
i took my daughter to see this movie...she didnt bother sitting still Laughing it was alright im not a favorite on animated movies... could be better!
anakin_skyrunner
Kung Fu Panda is a great movie, and with Jack Black as the voice of the Panda it became even better^^
tukun2009manit
airh3ad wrote:
Last day i watch the movie Kung Fu Panda they said this movie in 2008 is the best animated film, its all about a bungling panda who aspires to be a kung fu warrior. i like the grapics the animation and all the characters very impressive film. im sure your family will enjoy this animated movie of the year.

yes i have watched this movie its theme was excellent
Rajiev
r4inm4ker wrote:
Rajiev wrote:

yes, Dreamworks are planning to make a sequel for this movie, called "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom" , and it's scheduled to be released on June 3, 2011.

"A new villain has emerged with a mysterious weapon so powerful it threatens the very existence of kung fu. It is up to Po and the Furious Five to protect all that they know. But first, Po must confront his long lost past."

Read more of them here(including other upcoming movies by Dreamworks Animation) :

http://money.aol.com/rtn/pr/dreamworks-animation-announces-plans-to-release-five-feature-films-every-two-years/rfid217810096?channel=pf

cant get till this get released. So long wait Sad

I'll be married and have my own kidds when this thing get released :p Hopefully I'll be watiching this with my wife and kiddos Very Happy
postweb
a lot of fun animation
Kung fu master Shifu's eyes Laughing
panicofpsych
I watched this movie. very entertaining. drawings are very cute.
Laughing
dickyzin
I watched this movie again on Foxtel last night. It's great and I agree with the beautiful drawings.
r4inm4ker
dickyzin wrote:
I watched this movie again on Foxtel last night. It's great and I agree with the beautiful drawings.

It wasn't a drawing, but a 3D feature animation. the opening and ending sequences ( if I remembered correctly) has some 2D animation in it though.
angfrayle
airh3ad wrote:

Apart from the graphics, I thought it was well written. And there are memorable quotes too like: "Yesterday is gone, tomorrow hasn't come. But today is a gift, that is why they call it present."
mshafiq
I loved that movie (Kung Fu Panda) too.
Apart from this my son (just 3.5 years old) is a great fan of this movie and watched for about 100 times and still eager to watch it.

The characters' interactions were really something special.
guissmo
Well, I hope they make the sequel good enough to give glory to the first one.
The first one was funny. I don't know how they're gonna make it better.
dickyzin
Usually the first ones are always the best. The sequels can also be good for some animations though, for example Madagascar and Ice Age. I hated a lot of the Disney fairy tales sequels such as Cinderella and Little Mermaid. Annoys me a lot.
Rajiev
mshafiq wrote:
I loved that movie (Kung Fu Panda) too.
Apart from this my son (just 3.5 years old) is a great fan of this movie and watched for about 100 times and still eager to watch it.

The characters' interactions were really something special.

Hahah Very Happy

Join the club.

My nephew was the same to MAdagaskar lol The film was bought for him and we both became fans. I've watched it about ten time and stoped (but still love it) but this kido goes on and on. I think Kids are like that Smile Or perhaps they are short memoried Very Happy

aw, although he cant speak properly yet.. he goes
I like to Boob it boobit
Lolz
mshafiq
By the way, my son loves ice age too.

Now a days his habit is either to watch ice age or kung fu Panada
sometimes so confused, he switches back and forth ....
Rajiev
mshafiq wrote:
By the way, my son loves ice age too.

Now a days his habit is either to watch ice age or kung fu Panada
sometimes so confused, he switches back and forth ....

My Nephew is back at my home. Actually now it is NephewS since he got a lil baby bro.

Gonna Show all these animated movies to them and see what they'll accept most. Let you guys know ... Wink
chartcentral
Kung Fu Panda 2 will soon be showing on May 26, 2011! Any of you looking forward to see the sequel? Smile
cybersa
Nice Story with good comedy.
Waiting for new release.
I think it will be great hit.
Tesa323
Pretty good movie in my opinion
mgeek
r4inm4ker wrote:

I liked the sequel. But I really enjoyed the original.
alli2000
best!!!
along with ice age series..
Amann
airh3ad wrote:

i did not like kung fu panda that . it did not live up to my expectation. Felt like i wasted my time on this movie.