FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

heros: sylars power

scherkids
i've only watched one episode of heros, and i think it's great. but i have one question for all you hero watchers. What actually is sylar's power? does he eat people's brains to get their powers or what?!?!
Genesiz
His actual power is that he understands how things work, but by supposedly eating other peoples brains he is able to obtain new powers. My understanding of this is that he is able to understand how to change his DNA to obtain this new power, however it is unclear and may be exlained in a later season.

If you've only wacthed one episode my advice would be to WATCH THEM ALL. The end of season one is amazing.
scherkids
thanks a lot ill see if i can watch them all
gcaughill
Genesiz wrote:
His actual power is that he understands how things work, but by supposedly eating other peoples brains he is able to obtain new powers. My understanding of this is that he is able to understand how to change his DNA to obtain this new power, however it is unclear and may be exlained in a later season.

If you've only wacthed one episode my advice would be to WATCH THEM ALL. The end of season one is amazing.

The second season is great too.

Sylar does not eat brains, he studies them to see how they work.

Peter P. and Sylar should get back to fighting in season 3.