FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Age of Empires 4

chochweetvijay
Do you think that its goin to be modern age battle?
eday2010
Modern age battles have been overdone. They should set it during the caveman era. Homo Sapiens vs Neanderthals vs Homo Erectus vs Homo Habilis vs Homo Rudolfensis and all the other subspecies.

That would be interesting.
Wuppie
Hard to say. I hope it'll be a RTS in modern day, I like that. I liked Command & Conquer Generals because it was set in present day ( a bit in the future), but I hate all those RTS games with aliens. So I hope Age of Empires 4: Modern Warfare.
smvh321
like call of duty.... awesome
mattyj
I thought the whole point of the Age of Empire games were that they were set in history...Ive always liked them and have each 1 so far, but wont be really interested if its a modern warfare game....

I like the caveman idea!
Ghengis
eday2010 wrote:
Modern age battles have been overdone. They should set it during the caveman era. Homo Sapiens vs Neanderthals vs Homo Erectus vs Homo Habilis vs Homo Rudolfensis and all the other subspecies.

So your ideal game is a bunch of very slightly different primates fighting each other with makeshift weapons? The reason most strategy games are between established armies (or fantasy/future armies) is because the unit variety makes games interesting.
Wuppie
That caveman idea is not good. There are almost no units to create in the caveman era.
abcmario
I dont know why all the age of empires games series focuses in european civilizations and not in the all indian tribus of america from North America to South America. That is some kind of discrimination for the world history, and even age of empires III focuses in the northern indians and what about the central american indians? toltecas, pipiles, olmecas, lencas, etc? what about them?
Ghengis
It's not quite as severe as my caveman example above, but frankly the European civilizations that AoE focuses on were more civilized/advanced than any of the American native tribes. One of the core focuses of AoE is the discovery of new technology, like a Civilization game. Your tech tree would be pretty damn short if you were playing the Mayans or the Aztec.
filesharing
I hope that they allow us to create our own species Very Happy
wouldnt that be cool ?
Wuppie
filesharing wrote:
I hope that they allow us to create our own species Very Happy
wouldnt that be cool ?

Sounds like Spore.
Ghengis
Man, I am *really* looking forward to Spore. I just hope it will run on my clunky old circa 2005 laptop. I have a more powerful desktop, but for some reason I think I'd prefer to play Spore sitting in bed...
Vladalf
Age of Empires I and II are one of my favourite strategy games. I didn't try Age of Empires III but it surely looks interesting.
A game that made the caveman wars very interesting was Empire Earth I. My favourite missions were to establish primitive setlemments and make clubmen.

-Vladalf
spykE
Well I think the series definately needs some innovation, but swapping over to modern combat, I don't know if that will be a good idea.
Wuppie
They haven't got many other options, they already did a lot of eras.
blk3
I don't think Age of Empires 4 will go back to the Cavemen era, its been done before way back in age of Empires I. I noticed that with each age of Empires installment it advances in years, so I guess the next age of empires will be set on the World Wars (either I or II or both).
kxgrunt
Age of Empires 4 is gonna be the best one outta the series... i still love playing aoe Laughing the games got so many good aspects about it and the graphics are the best i've seen for a computer game and battles
OsLendas
eday2010 wrote:

Have you played Age of Empires [1] ??? It's basically that you said. Wink
McDucque
I haven't played age of Age of Empires in forever... I hope the new one works on my computer. It's not that great a system :/ I have Age of Empires 2 and one of the expansions within reach, maybe I should install em now and get down to business.

How good was Age of Mythology...same people, no?
Wuppie
Age of Empires 1 was way more than cavemen. You just started off as cavemen but later you are in the era of greek and roman civilization. Or a bit before that, I'm not sue, it's a long time ago since I played that game. This remembers me how great Age of Empires was. I loved the cheats.
BuLLetss
Currently Ensemble Studios is making Halo Wars. Age of Empires 4 will take a while to come out. But when it does it will probably be about the Civil War or World War 1.
gtoroap
abcmario wrote:
I dont know why all the age of empires games series focuses in european civilizations and not in the all indian tribus of america from North America to South America. That is some kind of discrimination for the world history, and even age of empires III focuses in the northern indians and what about the central american indians? toltecas, pipiles, olmecas, lencas, etc? what about them?

I'm agree with abcmario... We have a lot of civilizations that could be interesting to make a game whit them.
JoshuAAR
I absolutely love Age of Empires II. I also have Age of Empires III, but i actually don't like it very much, i don't know why, i just completely prefer II so much more, maybe its just because i am so familiar with it.

I'm not sure whether i would want IV to go to modern warfare or alternatively to another area in history that they haven't covered yet. I think either of these will be alright, as long as they dont go futuristic/spacey.
snowboardalliance
JoshuAAR wrote:
I absolutely love Age of Empires II. I also have Age of Empires III, but i actually don't like it very much, i don't know why, i just completely prefer II so much more, maybe its just because i am so familiar with it.

I'm not sure whether i would want IV to go to modern warfare or alternatively to another area in history that they haven't covered yet. I think either of these will be alright, as long as they dont go futuristic/spacey.

Yeah I think Age of Empires 2 was the best. I just started playing it again over LAN and it's really fun. 3 is still good, but I never got into it as much.
ddukki
Are they actually making an AOE 4 or are we just speculating? I'd like a version where you can have different time periods attack each other. Maybe allow for handicaps to even the weapons inequality.

Ancient Greeks versus British Empire Versus Bonaparte anyone?
Wuppie
ddukki wrote:
Are they actually making an AOE 4 or are we just speculating? I'd like a version where you can have different time periods attack each other. Maybe allow for handicaps to even the weapons inequality.

Ancient Greeks versus British Empire Versus Bonaparte anyone?

That would be weird. A big army with guns versus greek swordmen? The army with guns wins easily. And allowing handicaps is stupid, then the guns would do almost no damage.
oufti
hi
some one can explain what's new for the gamer with aoe4 ?

no pub, just explain what'
s it's beter than the other versions...

and for my old computer's, the minimun requested !!!

and after what the newer "extra" technical thing bring to the gamer... ?

i like, "sorry i correct my idea", i love AOE II
BUT AFTER I NEVER FIND THE SAME PLAISIR WITH THE NEWER's VERSION'S

the campaign of jeanne d'arc is great

what's our favourite campaign?
ptfrances
AOE 2 was wonderful but I didn't play a lot to the third version. Anyway, it seemed to be very nice as well. What about the 4 ?
The gamer who have already could maybe tell us their first impression

Smile
Wuppie
oufti wrote:
hi

Try posting a little bit better. I don't know where you are talking about...
Starrfoxx
Has AOE4 been confirmed?

I think AOE3 is incredible. It's very well done, and a lot of fun. We have both expansion packs also. The Asian Dynasties is fun, and I love the flame throwers!
snowboardalliance
This is a little off topic, but does anyone play AoE2 (The conquerors) online anymore? And are there any programs that are good in replacement of the "zone" or whatever it was called? So you can find people to play against.
Starrfoxx
My family plays AOE2 together off and on, but we do it with a local LAN. It works better with a local network, rather than online through the Zone. I'm not sure if there is anymore online rooms for AOE2 or even AOE, for that matter. But my wife and I would love to know if you find it.
media-flow
I absolutely love age of empires 2 and 3, (I never played the first one)

i think it would be awesome if there was a 4

i think its very possible that it could be set in modern times but I would much prefer if it was a couple of hundred years ago and you advance to our modern age, similar to AOE 3 but only 3 doesn't get to our age.

then again there might not even be another Age of Empires game. (Hope there is!!)

but i doubt it.

i think this post may of encouraged me to start playing AOE 2 + 3 again. I must of finished 3 about 7 times!

peace out to all AOE Fans Wink

~~##mikeyb##~~
lagoon
I thought AOE III was terrible. I really do stick with AOE II. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and it is a perfect example of excellent gameplay.
lethaltriad
I loved age of empires 2, the gameplay on it was great but I didnt play much of part 3 though. I hope they make age of empires 4 interesting enough to keep me playing no natter what time era they use.
oufti
Wuppie wrote:
oufti wrote:
hi

Try posting a little bit better. I don't know where you are talking about...

bah je cause français normalement donc c'est pas simple d'écrire en anglais
i talk frensh...
sorry is not easy to translate each of my idea i dont know so much the english langage, i learn only this by my internet surf
Starrfoxx
lagoon wrote:
I thought AOE III was terrible. I really do stick with AOE II. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and it is a perfect example of excellent gameplay.

AOE2 is good, don't get me wrong. But I don't know why you thought AOE3 was terrible. I think the game is incredibily fun, especially with friends online. The graphics are very nice, and there are a lot of options for the civilizations you want to play.
jofi
i think there not coming AOE4 out. I like old weapons.... AOE III is too modern
JoshuAAR
snowboardalliance wrote:
This is a little off topic, but does anyone play AoE2 (The conquerors) online anymore? And are there any programs that are good in replacement of the "zone" or whatever it was called? So you can find people to play against.

I still pay the Conquerors. but after the zone went away it really lost most people's intterest. When i was still playing on a PC i found a few replacements which sometimes pulled a few hundred players. I think one was GAME PARK, but i really cant remember the other one, which was quite good.

Now I'm on a mac though so i can't play there anymore, just on the mac 'gameranger' which only has a handfull of people playing.
dualR

I think this picture is from a handbook that came with one of the 'deluxe' boxsets of one of the games, if this is a real clue from the publishers rather than just a 'what-if' then it definitely means AoE4 will be modern warfare.
Ghengis
I'm 95% sure that your manual scan shows the Ages in that particular game (first age is stone/bronze age, etc., up through space age), not that there will be 5 games...
tamilparks
if its real its a wonderful game to us. like upto space level upgrades.... very good game i have played it
xcloudy
I think it won't be a modern war game, that's not it's best.
MM357
considering the meaning of the famous game series ... it shouldn't be very modern, May be 19 or 20 century for having some real empires, or it would be supposing that there is some modern empires which is not very realistic
Ivooo
I'm curious what kind of game it's going to be. I like AoE3 a lot, especially the campaign is much better than in AoE2 (largely because of the animations). But AoE4 could have a more modern theme, but much of the original idea will be lost, if they do that.

I hope that there will be an AoE4, and I hope it will be just as good as AoE3.
But I just read on their website that Ensemble studios is closing its doors.
http://www.ensemblestudios.com/blogs/bshelley/archive/2008/09/22/ensemble-studios-closing.aspx
Too bad!

Ivooo
Starrfoxx
I can see AoE4 being done with modern warfare, and it could be quite interesting if they progress on the engine like they did from AoE2 to 3.
ForceRun
Sorry guys Microsoft gave Ensemble Studios the axe and they are now shutdown. So no AoE 4. As Microsoft has the IP and has closed the developers. Just goes to show that Microsoft Gaming doesn't like money, has no business sense, and total doesn't understand the Gamers. Way to go Microsoft! What a wonderful Microsoft is making, all work no play. Personally I hate the big company taking over the gaming studios just to shut them down.

http://www.ensemblestudios.com/blogs/bshelley/archive/2008/09/22/ensemble-studios-closing.aspx

On a side note AoE 3 sucked big time.
Shadowed
I read somewhere, can't remember if it was an interview or the game case - anyway. I heard that AoE wasn't about "history" it's about what humanity has done and how it's influenced the world it is today. So they could use that idea and go off at a tangent and go for Space Age Empires... but now that would be silly. I think perhaps AoE4 should be down to the gamers to actually developing their own Civilizations (obviously if you have to be limited as to what you can have, you wouldn't be able to have the best troops out of choice. You'd have to pick a selection of units, for example you can't have A if you have C because they are the same unit type). I think that would create a good ending to the series. But I wonder how they'd get the balancing.

Even if they do go to Modern Warfare, I'd still buy it Razz (not buying any sci-fi rubbish).

Ensemble Studios has been rumoured to be closed down for ages... has it happened yet? No, ES Online is still running, if microsoft pulled the plug ES Online wouldn't be there, plus they'd have they're website spammed with "Final Goodbyes" all over the place Smile"
Xaferrow
eday2010 wrote:

Its already done at SPORE Very Happy

Start from 1cell creatures, animal, tribe, civilization, and till galaxy war
Starrfoxx
Xaferrow wrote:
Its already done at SPORE Very Happy

Start from 1cell creatures, animal, tribe, civilization, and till galaxy war

Let's be honest. Spore pales in comparison next to Age of Empires. Now, if the individual stages were as detailed and good as the Age and Civilization series, then Spore would be awesome. Unfortunately, that's not how it turned out.
lostwolf
JoshuAAR wrote:

me too.
lorusso89
Why would there be on age of empires 4 monkeys and stuff like that. First of all there will be only one unit, one building which will probably be a hut and no technology. age of empires 4 would be lots of thing civil war,ww1,ww2 and modern war(war on terror).and if they do make a age of empires 5 its should have country's fighting not just on earth but in space and other planets that would be kool! and i
may be over reacting about the next thing i say but there could be aliens civilizations as well.

ps: lol homo erects.
misterXY
Doubt it, microsoft closed them down, after all these years Sad
Starrfoxx
misterXY wrote:

They did the same to the studio that worked on the Flight Simulator series. We certainly are in depressing times.
misterXY
Starrfoxx wrote:
misterXY wrote:

They did the same to the studio that worked on the Flight Simulator series. We certainly are in depressing times.

But now Osama is very pissed off lol. Wow that was mean, anyways l hope they get them back again, time will tell. Also, the fired alot of Vista guys too, not sure about Win7 guys, but l know of this.
ForceRun
Very silly the whole thing. Windows 7 is looking good though, I have been using it for the last week or so and not to many problems.
misterXY
ForceRun wrote:
Very silly the whole thing. Windows 7 is looking good though, I have been using it for the last week or so and not to many problems.

Yeah, but tough times, right? Could've been the Halo of the Win7, too bad. Sad
Starrfoxx
Question is, with the recession affecting consumers and businesses, are people going to upgrade to Windows 7? Or will they stick it out with XP or Vista (on new computers)?

I skipped Vista, and I would like to get Windows 7 to take advantage of my 64 bit dual core processor. But then, I'm not sure how much difference it will really be since most of the games I have are all meant for a single processor. I hope Windows 7 is as good with backwards compatibility like XP is. I've read too many pains with Vista, and I would prefer to have just one OS with Win7. I don't want to have to create a dual boot system of Win7 and XP.
misterXY
Starrfoxx wrote:
Question is, with the recession affecting consumers and businesses, are people going to upgrade to Windows 7? Or will they stick it out with XP or Vista (on new computers)?

I skipped Vista, and I would like to get Windows 7 to take advantage of my 64 bit dual core processor. But then, I'm not sure how much difference it will really be since most of the games I have are all meant for a single processor. I hope Windows 7 is as good with backwards compatibility like XP is. I've read too many pains with Vista, and I would prefer to have just one OS with Win7. I don't want to have to create a dual boot system of Win7 and XP.

Best way too get experience with Vista, l've use both betas of Vista and using Home Premium, and it's not as god awful as people make it too be, and actually like Vista over xp now, just people are unwilling too change. Now, l know this is against the rules, but try pirated Vista, if you like it buy it, if not reformat. Win7 is from what l heard amazing, but haven't tried it out even though l have 32x and 64x O/S and keys ready too use, just need too upgrade the laptop first too get the benefit of 64x. Btw, l downloaded several pirated O/S from microsoft alot, but l bought xp 3 times over, since Win95se too Vista, but skipped on ME. So l don't think it's right too buy the O/S over and over and over when it crashes (most companies during the time didn't offer much of a solution in my city asides re-buying it, so l said f-it), so l went to pirated xp. Wrong, oh well, tired of wasting cash for something l bought several times.
Ghengis
I totally agree -- they need a way to let you *return* software (especially operating systems!) that don't meet with your expectations.
pho3nixsky
Yeah basically might be WWII era, i have no fricken clue, but i'd want to see a whole history version. Civilization starting from the 1st one and the last age going to the 3rd, i dunno. Getting all hyped up now, can't wait for more info.
misterXY
pho3nixsky wrote:
Yeah basically might be WWII era, i have no fricken clue, but i'd want to see a whole history version. Civilization starting from the 1st one and the last age going to the 3rd, i dunno. Getting all hyped up now, can't wait for more info.

Did you read my last post? Microsoft shut down the team. It's cancelled unless someone else picks it up.
Moshkin_Khan
It wont be an Age of empires if its set anywhere after world war 1?
Dark_Jedi06
Moshkin_Khan wrote:
It wont be an Age of empires if its set anywhere after world war 1?
Ha that is very true, I hadn't considered that one. Razz

Either way I don't think there will be an AoE IV, it would seem the series has run its course.
David_Pardy
I want to see a new Rise of Nations.

Now THAT was a great game. I just got back into it again recently after getting frustrated with AOE3 during the Russian invasion level and to me it's a MUCH better game.

For example, in AOE3 if you want to win, all you need to do is build as many musketeers as you can, with a few mortars, and you win. In RoN, you NEED to have the different unit types and you need to send them in strategically, because the cavalry will destroy your foot troops (aside from Pikemen), and artillery/cannon units will very quickly cause severe damage to buildings if they're not dealt with.

So yeah, forget AOE, let's get RoN2 happening Very Happy
Arty
I still have the first game. Smile
The cheat codes were hilarious.
misterXY
David_Pardy wrote:
I want to see a new Rise of Nations.

Now THAT was a great game. I just got back into it again recently after getting frustrated with AOE3 during the Russian invasion level and to me it's a MUCH better game.

For example, in AOE3 if you want to win, all you need to do is build as many musketeers as you can, with a few mortars, and you win. In RoN, you NEED to have the different unit types and you need to send them in strategically, because the cavalry will destroy your foot troops (aside from Pikemen), and artillery/cannon units will very quickly cause severe damage to buildings if they're not dealt with.

So yeah, forget AOE, let's get RoN2 happening Very Happy

Forgot all about the game, but it was a good game, l wouldnt say better but very good.
groo567
Quote:
Ghengis Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 95% sure that your manual scan shows the Ages in that particular game (first age is stone/bronze age, etc., up through space age), not that there will be 5 games...

Um... Have you ever played the Age of Empires games? 'Cuz I'm a bit more than 95% sure that there is no Age of Empires game that involves a modern or future age... That plus the first three images are straight off the covers of the first three games... No, I'm pretty sure this is at least supposed to be a representation of five games.
tamilparks
i am having the version one only
mattyj
Arty wrote:

i still remember a few of those

Cheese Steak Jimmys or something was for food?
sourojit
I love age 2 expansion,because it has simplicity,am a mad age player on LAN.
misterXY
mattyj wrote:
Arty wrote:

i still remember a few of those

Cheese Steak Jimmys or something was for food?

ya, l forgot the baby with the tricycle Sad
binsmyth
Haven''t played the aoe 4. but heard that there are some things that are modern in it so, i am sure i will not like it. I like the stories in the aoe that are related to history because it makes it interesting. The aoe age of kings i very good. I used to play it a lot and play very slowly. but could not finish it all. Does anyone know any other game that is just like aoe means the stories exciting.
snowboardalliance
binsmyth wrote:
Haven''t played the aoe 4. but heard that there are some things that are modern in it so, i am sure i will not like it..

Huh? Confused
Fantastico
mattyj wrote:
I thought the whole point of the Age of Empire games were that they were set in history...Ive always liked them and have each 1 so far, but wont be really interested if its a modern warfare game....

I like the caveman idea!

they could always make it the 19th century like the 2 world wars ,vietnam,and some of the other wars
camperkid
I think they should go back to the time frame of AOE2 which is where I believe the series is best suited! that being said, I would be interested to see what they could do with the ww1/WW2 time period.
random_driver
i reakon if they re-made the first one with better graphics it would be good cause theres only about 4 different building styles and in the iron age most look pretty gay
Dementei
I guess none of you knew that Ensemble Studios has been closed after the making of Halo Wars.

Quote:
On September 9, 2008, it was announced that Ensemble would be closing after the release of Halo Wars. According to multiple independent reports, all non-essential staff have been laid off and remaining staff have been given incentives to remain until the completion of the project. Microsoft issued an internal statement on September 10, 2008 which was then leaked to the public. As reported on the Ensemble Studio blog in late 2008, the company shut down on January 29, 2009. It was also stated that there are at least two new studios being formed by ES employees.

In February 2009 former Ensemble Studios head Tony Goodman started a new independent studio, Robot Entertainment, and a number of the existing employees have been offered a position in this company. Following the announcement of Robot Entertainment, former Ensemble Studios producer David Rippy started a new independent studio, Bonfire Studios, comprised entirely of former Ensemble staff members. In March 2009, a third studio, Windstorm Studios was announced, founded by ex-staffer Dusty Monk. In 2008, a fourth studio called Newtoy was created by several developers from Ensemble which released Chess With Friends for the iPhone in November 2008, and Words With Friends in August 2009.

They all disbanded and created their own game studios apparently.
So sorry to say, as I am too an AOE fan (just played AOE3 today), Age of Empires 4 may never be, unfortunately.
brayanaustin
Those looking for a strategy game in real time complex and interesting, with stunning good looks and some historical flavor will find everything they want in Age of Empires III.I enjoy each and every stage of the game...
camperkid
Dementei wrote:
I guess none of you knew that Ensemble Studios has been closed after the making of Halo Wars.

Quote:
On September 9, 2008, it was announced that Ensemble would be closing after the release of Halo Wars. According to multiple independent reports, all non-essential staff have been laid off and remaining staff have been given incentives to remain until the completion of the project. Microsoft issued an internal statement on September 10, 2008 which was then leaked to the public. As reported on the Ensemble Studio blog in late 2008, the company shut down on January 29, 2009. It was also stated that there are at least two new studios being formed by ES employees.

In February 2009 former Ensemble Studios head Tony Goodman started a new independent studio, Robot Entertainment, and a number of the existing employees have been offered a position in this company. Following the announcement of Robot Entertainment, former Ensemble Studios producer David Rippy started a new independent studio, Bonfire Studios, comprised entirely of former Ensemble staff members. In March 2009, a third studio, Windstorm Studios was announced, founded by ex-staffer Dusty Monk. In 2008, a fourth studio called Newtoy was created by several developers from Ensemble which released Chess With Friends for the iPhone in November 2008, and Words With Friends in August 2009.

So sorry to say, as I am too an AOE fan (just played AOE3 today), Age of Empires 4 may never be, unfortunately.

I am well aware of this, however consider the following quote from wikipedia:
Quote:

In 2008, Microsoft announced they were closing down Ensemble Studios following the completion of Halo Wars. Some of its employees would form a new team as part of Microsoft Game Studios.[44] Kevin Unangst, director of Games for Windows, denied it was the end of the Age of Empires series, telling The San Francisco Chronicle "we're very excited about the future potential for Age of Empires".[45] Edge confirmed, in an interview with Microsoft's corporate vice president of interactive entertainment, Shane Kim, that Microsoft continued to own Age of Empires and that they had plans to continue the series.[46] However, Bruce Shelley wrote in his blog that he would not be part of any new studios formed.[47][48]

So evidently the series WILL continue, though it probably won't be the same thing, since a large number of people from the original team have started other studios. We can only hope for the best!
Dementei
Oh really, very cool. Yes we all must hope for the next AOE. There really isn't any other game that plays or looks as well as AOE3 does, considering the time frame of the game tieing in with history.

Did a Google search, clicked first link and here's the latest news on AOE4.
misterXY
Dementei wrote:

Quote:

l've kept telling people that for some time, but they're will be trolls on these forums.. blah!

Anyways
There is a new Age of Empires

Its from some of the creators of Age of Empires, it's now online. The game lets you build, etc.. but you can attack and be attacked by other players on the game. That's coold and all asides the fact you can be wiped out by some kid who ditches school while your at work. Sorry, this game will suck. But they're looking for betas, and l've actually signed up and awaiting. Hopefully by being "online" will mean time zone based or with your friends or something that'll help balance the game out but here's wishing. Rolling Eyes

http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/Age_of_Empires_Online_Screenshot_-_Battle.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Empires_Online
Dementei
Oh that's pretty sweet dude, I never knew about AoE: Online. Very interesting. It seems to have the graphics of Warcraft 3 but the aspects of AoE. It doesn't look bad at all, I'd like to try it out. Thanks for sharing this.
snowboardalliance
Hmmm so they will continue...
Interesting. I guess I'll sign up for the beta then.
achowles
My hopes aren't high. Microsoft killed off all their PC development studios. Now they're trying to regain lost ground with only a segment of the team behind AoE3. That said, I didn't think much of AoE3 either. So I really see no hope for this one. AoE2 though was awesome.
toriki
i realy realy hope AoE 4 comes out Very Happy
oufti
good memories about this game

this week end i talk about it with my soon, and we laught with the remembering sound of battle or text to explain campaign's

i start with age of empire 2 than the expansion and after i search the age of empire 1

than i buy each new version for long long time to play
andro_king
how long will it take to be on pc or playstation..? age of empires 4 will be based on world wars..? the last series of age of empires 3 was not much popular as microsoft expected.. so will microsoft still provide age of empires 4 ..? will it be available for pc or playstation..? because my first game i played was age of empires n still a fan of it.. and indeed does anyone know games similar to age of empires..? like building up our own kingdom and fighting it with other..? any reply is appreciated..
nepalstar
I wanna try this game.. plz if someone have the download link of this full game plz share with me...!
oufti
i thing that this game are "age of empire like"

suprem commander
empire earth
medieval war
kocoblue
to be honest ive been playing AOE3 alot recently. AOE4 SHOULD have some futuristic features.
Dementei
Pretty sure AOE4 will never happen, if you want an active AOE experience, go play AOE: Online it's F2P.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................