FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Grand theft auto 5

chochweetvijay
Do you think whether its goin to come in PC version?
Zuex
Grand theft auto 5 isn't out yet, so i don't know. I don't even know if their going to make it. Very Happy
David_Pardy
I'm assuming you're talking about GTA4 and typoed Wink.

But I heard a rumour that the PC version of GTA4 will be out in October.

I'm sure they'll do a sequel at some point in the next two or three years.
Wuppie
David_Pardy wrote:
I'm assuming you're talking about GTA4 and typoed Wink.

But I heard a rumour that the PC version of GTA4 will be out in October.

I'm sure they'll do a sequel at some point in the next two or three years.

Yeah, some German shoppingsite had a page with the GTA4 PC version, saying it comes in October. I hope it comes in October, that's really soon compared to how long we had to wait for the PC version of GTA San Andreas.
filesharing
Normally the PC-Version comes out 6-7 moths after the console versions. Why ?
Simply to sell more consoles ^^
Wuppie
filesharing wrote:
Normally the PC-Version comes out 6-7 moths after the console versions. Why ?
Simply to sell more consoles ^^

Why would Rockstar (and TakeTwo) care if people buy more consoles? They don't profit from the fact that more consoles are sold...the only profit is that there are more people that may buy the game.
The reason that it's coming to PC later is that the PC version hardly makes profit, because of the pirates.
filesharing
do you really thin sony, microsoft and the game companys do not have any arrangements ?
Quote:
PC version hardly makes profit, because of the pirates

thats not true, sure there are hundred thousends of "pirates", but many people want to hold the game in their hands, they want to buy it whether there is a cracked version or not. I've seen it from some colleagues - very good games and also their favouriterte games are being bought.

detail: PAL xbox360 version of GTA 4 was available 1 week before release date...

Also people do not want to wait until a Crack is released, most of them pre-order the game at amazon or something like that. The hype of GTA4 was great - more than 10 million purchases in the first week...
Now there is no hype anymore, you know everything so pc version will not be purchased as much as the console versions.

last point: you can not play GTA4 Multiplayer if you have a cracked version (or use a public serial or cd key)
hofodomo01
Protagonist of GTA 5 needs to be...CHINESE!!!

Haha...that would give the game a rather interesting outlook. At least the Russian main character was a nice step away from the traditional American thug perspective.
Wuppie
hofodomo01 wrote:

Haha...that would give the game a rather interesting outlook. At least the Russian main character was a nice step away from the traditional American thug perspective.

Or a player made character, like in Saint's Row.
But that might be bad for the storyline...
misterXY
hofodomo01 wrote:

How about a french gangster lol
gullip
just buy a ps3 - problem solved Razz
AK47BLAZE
But it for PS3 or XBOX Very Happy

Or check out sites like IGN.COM and see if they have anything.
Firilacroco
Or wait 1 or 2 years for the PC version Laughing
Wuppie
I don't mind waiting a bit longer for GTA4. It's hard to wait for it but when I play in on consoles I just hate the controls. Shooters work better for me with the mouse. AndGTA is a bit like a shooter, so I think mouse+keyboard controls will be beter.
Firilacroco
You're right. I can't imagine how it's to play a shooter without mouse.

If I'll buy 1 more GB ram, I will install a virtual machine Twisted Evil
ayour
i think a pc version will be in the markets by the end of the year
McDucque
There's a new grand theft auto title, Chinatown Wars, confirmed for the Nintendo DS ONLY. It was announced during the Nintendo E3 press conference.
Kelcey
Probably just 360 and PS3 since GTA4 didn't come for PC.
sergiypro
probably loads more funny russians in it...
maybe some new wepons like death rays, lasers, biochemical worheads and stuff like boming earth from space.
sergiypro
oh yeah satellite hijacking.
HamsterMan
Yeah I've heard that gta'4' will be released later this year too. I just wonder, will there be several dvd's to make room for all media in high quality that the ps3 have thanks to the blue-ray disc, or will it be a cut down version like for the 360.
Fake
The GTA4 will come out on October for sure
Dont worry about GTA5, let the pc users have fun have their fun before another gta comes out
Wuppie
Fake wrote:
The GTA4 will come out on October for sure
Dont worry about GTA5, let the pc users have fun have their fun before another gta comes out

It's november, not October. And I think the next GTA game will not be GTA5, but there will come a GTA: {city name here} game. Like Vice City and San Andeas after GTA3.
achowles
They'll probably do what they did with GTA3 and do Vice City and San Andreas versions of GTA4 first, before doing a full blown sequel. If you mean a PC version of GTA 4, it should be out just in time for Christmas.
InsanePL
Lol there`s not even GTA4 for PC, wee need to w8 to October and You asking for GTA5 ^^,
psycosquirrel
gullip wrote:
just buy a ps3 - problem solved Razz

A PS3 can't do 8x AA, 4x Antistropic, @ 1080p with everything maxed out, including viewdistance mods.

Not to mention losers like me can mod the crap out of the game to make it look even better.

Graphically comparing GTA:SA on PC to GTA:SA on console isn't even fair. It is like a completely new game on the PC, the graphics are so much smoother and better.

I can't wait for GTA4 PC. It will be so freakin awesome. I've intentionally not watched gameplay of GTA4 so that I can have a complete fresh start on the PC version. Very Happy
ufcoweb
Do you think whether its goin to come in PC version?
Fake
I would like to see Indian gangster of some sort, will be nice
simonwest80
21st November 2008 = Release of GTA 4 on the PC in the UK
misterXY
Firilacroco wrote:
You're right. I can't imagine how it's to play a shooter without mouse.

If I'll buy 1 more GB ram, I will install a virtual machine Twisted Evil

devious. l like it Twisted Evil