FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FaceBook - How many friends do you have?

MadeinIndia
I guess most of you people here are on Facebook! Checking how many friends do you have in your list in the latest count?

I have 47 friends and growing in my Facebook friends list! I know most of them personally!
Jaan
~330
Unfortunately I know most of them through school.
Zuex
I've got an account, only because my friend was testing out his application, so i only have 1 friend! Shocked
raine dragon
I have an account because my friends kept poking me about it. ^^; But I'm not too into it. I have 25 friends. Mostly friends from HS and college roommates/classmates. I don't really add people, and I only accept people I already know. The whole 'see how many friends you can get' concept eludes me. ^^;
Magicman
I have 115 friends on facebook. I've talked to all but about 5 in person. Most of those I haven't ever talked to are people I will be going to college with in the fall and haven't yet gotten the chance to meet in person.
SpellcasterDX
None. I use myspace.
hlavco
I've got thirty-five. They're divided between family, hometown friends, college friends, and internet people.
Margery
I don't count them, coz I don't use my facebook that much. But I think it's about ten.
Jaan
lmao@margery... just click profile and it tells you exactly how many friends you have!!!! Razz
James007
And stop.

-close-