FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

To Love Ru ?

dude_xyx
Anyone have watched the Anime called To Love Ru ? Is has a manga too but i think Anime is more popular. Its funny but kinda perverted but still its hilarious and a simple story.
ashen
I read the manga, but I haven't see the anime.
A like it, the creator is same as Black Cat manga.
But there are many fanservice on it, not for underage. Very Happy
driftingfe3s
I saw the first episode and it didn't seem that interesting to me. Now that I dont have much to watch, maybe I'll give it another go though.
Sphaerenkern
I started watching it, but stopped it after one or two episodes.
dude_xyx
Its a simple Anime, no complicated story lines.
Mrs Lycos
When i saw it i love it. 'cause it have fun points and romantics at the same time.
Smile
dude_xyx
yup I have watched the Anime till the 16 th episode. I think thats the latest episode. Anyone checked its Manga ?
Pikokola
I dislike the anime, the manga is better.
tough.. I watched it until the last episode *_*
Many people (almost all of my friends) agree with that.
dude_xyx
Pikokola wrote:
I dislike the anime, the manga is better.
tough.. I watched it until the last episode *_*
Many people (almost all of my friends) agree with that.

Is there a reason for that ? Last few episodes were not good as first once. Also they have changed some stuff in Manga.
Pikokola
well... you know. When some harem manga turns into a anime, it is not unusual that it will turn to be more like a fanservice anime than an anime which is comes from a manga that have solid story.
I mean, it's just annoying to watch too many boobs without story that flow with it.
Call love hina, mahou sensei negima, and some other harem manga which turns to be a crap on the anime.
dude_xyx
Well its normal that usually most Anime have too much fillers and extra stuff to cover time. But To Love Ru was better than most of those herem Anime. Though I'm bit bored about last few chapters.
Pikokola
dude_xyx wrote:
Well its normal that usually most Anime have too much fillers and extra stuff to cover time. But To Love Ru was better than most of those herem Anime. Though I'm bit bored about last few chapters.

I don't think so, and I'm not talking that I hate the filler, filler is ok if it's have good story on it.
My point is, it's not because the filler, but there's a tendency for harem manga which adapted to anime to be fail, and only turns to be a fanservice anime, that way, the one that being the point of that anime is the fan service - panty shot, half naked shot, or things like that - and makes the story not as solid as when it's still on the manga.
I don't generalize it, but most of them, maybe not all of the series, one or two episode might be a great episode, but more than half of them could be a total crap.
ddukki
Is this along the lines of Love Hina? Or is it along the lines of Suzumiya?
dude_xyx
Well I have to agree that after like episode 10 most were not good as those first few. Anyway 26 th episode is the last one. They seems had decided to end it.