FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

indoor Karting

00steven
Hello

My real hobby and pasion is indoor Karting. I think that every boddy who feels the need to drive fast sould get into a indoor/outdoor kart and do it over there. Ik know it saves mee alot of monny becoaus i don't get fines fort driving to fast.

Maybe you think indoor karting cant be a hobby but you sould know the competition in belgium is fears.
We have the World champion title for teams. and this year belgium is host for the Wk.
for more info look @ http://indoorkartworldchampionship.com/IKWC/index.php

kind regards Steven
bonestorm74
I've done it once, it was pretty cool. The track wasn't that huge though, it might have helped had it been larger and a bit more interesting. Still good fun though.
wellerchap
yes, I did it once aswell....great fun, but was expensive here(UK).
I'm tall, and weigh more than the average guy, so they were a bit quicker on the straights....but I let them have some back in the corners! Laughing
hlavco
We own a go-kart. We've had it for about ten years now, but haven't done much with it. I wish we could use it more, but we can't drive it on the roads, and nobody wants it ripping up their grass. It's been sitting in the back of a shed collecting dust for a long time.

I'd like to use it more, it's a lot of fun.
wellerchap
hlavco wrote:
We own a go-kart. We've had it for about ten years now, but haven't done much with it. I wish we could use it more, but we can't drive it on the roads, and nobody wants it ripping up their grass. It's been sitting in the back of a shed collecting dust for a long time.

I'd like to use it more, it's a lot of fun.

where do you live?
Surely there are kart tracks in your area you could go to & drive the thing safely?
hlavco
I live in New York, and I don't know of any places I'd be able to bring it. It's too low to the ground to be of any use on ATV tracks, and most any place with a track already has (really slow) go-karts for you to pay to ride.
supertmt
Hi , i ' m new member , i like this forum , hehe !
Cddhesh
Karting is nice sports for all, from children to adult.I have experienced it, its real fun driving those cute cars.Its very safe and easy.My 10 years brother also enjoyed it very well. He used to play Need for speed car game on the computer,He had real fun.
newbie1
Karting's great, bad thing is the best track where I live has shut down so have to travel far to get a go now but its worth the distance.

Outdoor carting is also fun (until you spin off in the rain)
wellerchap
hlavco wrote:
I live in New York, and I don't know of any places I'd be able to bring it. It's too low to the ground to be of any use on ATV tracks, and most any place with a track already has (really slow) go-karts for you to pay to ride.

Contact one or two tracks nearby & ask about "trackdays" where people take & race heir own karts....I'd be AMAZED if it's not possible.