FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GatorAddict forums

GatorAddict
Hey guys, if I have done anything wrong with this topic, if a mod or admin could point it out that'd be great.

So, my forums are a great community, we are a gaming forum and just started last week, I was hoping by posting a topic here, we could start the forums and be more active, hopefully that with happen.

What our forums have
Gaming forum, stuck on a part? No problem post your problem someone will help you.

Sports, post bets (not real cash), and who YOU think is going to win.

General discussion, something bothering you, did you see something funny today? Discuss anything.

Advertising, advertise anything on our forums, ANYTHING!

Help guides, post help guides on our forums, preferably gaming discussion help topics.

Videos, post videos of stuff in real life, a part your stuck on a game, funny things in sports, etc.

SOTW's, not started yet, once we get many active members we will start, our GFX mod will take care of it.

Staff

We have great staff, if our staff abuses powers, please tell me. Staff spots are still open, but if you ask for it I will suspend you, then ban you if you ask again, you have to EARN it. If you join sooner then other members and you are active you will have a better chance of getting a staff position.

If you would like to register at my forum you may by clicking on this, thanks to Gilleh:
adri
you have to do it like this:

Code:
[url="your link here"][img]image url here[/img][/url]

Greetz

Adri
GatorAddict
adri wrote:

Code:

Greetz

Adri

ty, still not really working but anyways.
mathiaus
adri wrote:
Code:

No quotes. Fixed your original topic.
ccube921
the forum colors are too dark I can barely read anything.
frabuno
GatorAddict wrote:

Staff spots are still open, but if you ask for it I will suspend you, then ban you if you ask again, you have to EARN it. If you join sooner then other members and you are active you will have a better chance of getting a staff position.

are people really beating down ur doors to admin your website. I have presumed that these "staff" are volunteers.
while they are volunteering you are making money from the site simultaniously.

it that is the case i ought consider forming my own forum intership provision business Wink