FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cpanel wont load

thadnation
thadnation.frihost.net/cpanel

I just get an error saying server not found. this has been going on for a little over an hour.
SonLight
I tried the link you gave to your site's cpanel. It gave me a warning that the SSL certificate is not trusted. After I accepted it I got my browser's logon credential dialog. When I failed to give it valid id and pw, Cpanel displayed it's logon credential request page.

My best guess is that you are having trouble with your internet connection or dns references. It is possible that one of the dialogs got misplaced and it was waiting for you to respond to a request you didn't see.

You might try one of the other cpanel url's given in the faq or your account page. Usually any of these work, but occasionally one or more of them is blocked by a proxy or something.

Quote:
Q: How do I connect to my control panel?
http://www.frihost.net:2082/ (server 1) or http://www.frih.net:2222/ (server 2). Please go to your Account page for more information.
bulek
I have problems with cpanel as well, I can't login. I hope it's a just temporary problem. Confused
nivinjoy
bulek wrote:
I have problems with cpanel as well, I can't login. I hope it's a just temporary problem. Confused

Hope its a temporary one...PM a moderator or an administrator explaining the details...Hope it will help...!!