FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum?

Melacos
Hey, I understand it's not possible to use a vBulletin or IPB forum, but are there any other (and thereby accepted) ways to create a forum for your site?
Arseniy
Sure, you can always use phpbb forum (looks like this forum with a lot of templates and plugins).
I know I'm not staff, but I can answer this question Smile
Melacos
webpagist81884
Yeah he's right.
Bondings
We don't allow those forums since from experience in almost 100% of the cases it's an illegal/nullified version of the forum.

Of course you can use a free forum like phpbb, smf or similar.
deenJoes
And PHPBB is free also.
rvec
http://www.opensourcecms.com/
all those packages you can try out there can be run on frihost and are allowed to be run on frihost.
takashiro
If you need a forum in Chinese, it's suggested that you should use Discuz!. But Discuz! doesn't have an English Version since Discuz 5.5. Fortunately, a discuz-supporting team has translate Discuz 6.0 into English. Very Happy Discuz! Officil site: www.discuz.net
rvec
takashiro wrote:
If you need a forum in Chinese, it's suggested that you should use Discuz!. But Discuz! doesn't have an English Version since Discuz 5.5. Fortunately, a discuz-supporting team has translate Discuz 6.0 into English. Very Happy Discuz! Officil site: www.discuz.net

phpBB3 is available in Mandarin Chinese (Traditional script)‎ and Mandarin Chinese (Simplified script)‎
http://www.phpbb.com/languages/