FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free high-quality image hosting + prize

exes
Yable - FREE Image hosting has opened its doors to all of those who want to host their images on reliable servers and to have a fast load time

this means if you are tired of the long loadtimes at imageshack Yable - FREE Image hosting is for you

We offer you the possibility to host your myspace,hi5,orkut,facebook graphics and images on our servers, meaning that hotlinking is allowed

although it's running on a default template the quality of the services is pretty high, and a new design will be up shortly

you can upload your images using 4 types of upload(flash/common/url/java applet) and if you register you will get 500MB's of free space with 5MB max image size

The first 25 users who register and upload at least 50 images will have their accounts upgraded to premium status once we incorporate that feature

All the best,
Tom

Yable - FREE Image hosting
Arseniy
Seems to be cool Smile
But I like to use other image host - xs.to, so I'll really think about moving my pictures target there.
But... I'll think Wink
Shuaib
exes wrote:
Yable - FREE Image hosting has opened its doors to all of those who want to host their images on reliable servers and to have a fast load time

this means if you are tired of the long loadtimes at imageshack Yable - FREE Image hosting is for you

We offer you the possibility to host your myspace,hi5,orkut,facebook graphics and images on our servers, meaning that hotlinking is allowed

although it's running on a default template the quality of the services is pretty high, and a new design will be up shortly

you can upload your images using 4 types of upload(flash/common/url/java applet) and if you register you will get 500MB's of free space with 5MB max image size

The first 25 users who register and upload at least 50 images will have their accounts upgraded to premium status once we incorporate that feature

All the best,
Tom

Yable - FREE Image hosting
I would prefer hosting the images on my webhost
InsanePL
I like the idea, but now there`s a lot of sites like this, and none beat imageshack xD
nitepr
thanks alot thats sweet although i dont need it i have vbulletin i can host my own images but i might use it on some other sites of mine