You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox 3 now has a set date! Pledge now to download it

Finally, after months of developing, firefox 3 is ready. It's going to be available for download in about five days. wrote:

The official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008. Join our community and this effort by pledging today.

There's this firefox site that asks you to pledge to download FF3 during it's official date. Then it might get into the Guinness world book of records for the most downloads in 24 hours. I'm up for it, are you?
Pledge??? Do you also have to wear a chastity ring and swear not to download the just released Opera 9.5? Which is way faster than Firefox, by the way.

Another indication that people think this is a cult instead of a piece of software.
Arnie, I think as you Smile
Firefox sucks. Opera owns.
Its speed is greater than in Firefox. Security level is higher too. And plus it needs smaller resources than any Mozilla browser I've seen.
My Opera works great for almost 2 years. And what about Firefox... I tried to install it already but it doesn't support Windows 98 I have or my computer can't eat that huge weight of FF.
This topic has already been brought up here -->

Please search before posting.