FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My parrot

pammy

This is my lovely Doroty
pammy
pammy
pammy
two parrots Smile)
pammy
pammy
blackheart
That's not just a "parrot", it's a Cockatiel (or how-ever you spell it). It's a good idea to specify because there are so many different kinds of parrot.

Although please don't create a new post for each image, post them all in the original post. This is considered spam.

=> Jess
Ghost900
Ya I think it is a Cockatoo, it looks like a very nice bird in the pictures Smile
blackheart
Ghost900 wrote:
Ya I think it is a Cockatoo, it looks like a very nice bird in the pictures Smile

I have two at home, it's definitely a Cockatiel (different to a cockatoo Wink). They're Australian birds so I guess it's easier for me to see/know the difference.

Cockatoos are generally a bit biger and bolder, i.e.

Fatality
I just learned something new! Smile

Very nice looking bird, by the way.

~Fatality
legion
Does it make loud noises? Wink
blackheart
They can make loud noises (I mean, they're birds), although not as loud as other parrots.
nivinjoy
Wow...So cute...!!!
Kashinilaya
Beautiful bird! I never saw a white fethered parrot where I lived. Now I learned they're more common than I thought. Nature is trully amazingly creative!
rshackelford
Does it whistle any songs? I have an uncle that owns a bird, I don't know what kind it is though, and it can whistle half of take me out to the ballgame.
8166UY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parakeet

Just knew the Dutch name: Parkiet. My apartement-mate also has such an animal and calls it a parrot. XD
mikakiev
Looks like Corella.Very beautiful
Caxius
i like ^^
frih
I have seen such type of parrots in television only....good
michaeljscott93
Nice Shots of your Parrot!
airh3ad
nice bird and nice shots!
prithvi
Nice pictures! Especially the sixth one, with the tail feathers spread out like a fan. Very Happy
JessieF
That's a very pretty bird. I like the first one. If you were to go to the effort of having a black or white backdrop to take a picture of your parrot with the cage it would be a great picture - I am talking about the angle in which you have taken the picture. With the background being dark it makes it appear as if the wiring disappears so it looks like a lamp with "golden wires spiraling off it. I like how the shape resembles the bird's smooth figure and feathers.
sefilim
it seems to be a toy Wink so cute
kazelkich03
Actually I have my own parrot. I bought it last month. Parrots are impressive, beautiful, colorful, entertaining pets to have. My mood can change if I see my parrot.
menino
Nice parrot, or cockatial.

Polly wants a cracker? Laughing

I see you let it out in the room. Usually people don't let their birds out of the cages, which I think is like a prison for them, and getting the bird back inside is another pain. Does your bird go inside on its own?
Cliffer
Nice parrot,it can speak human word?