FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


how to treat a woman!!!





selammussie
1,when you get home throw your bag ,go where she is, hag her, kiss her and tell her that you missed her before you do anything else,then she ll fill with happiness!
2,don’t eat with out her,even shes quite busy with something and told you to eat,say “I'm not gonna eat unless you eat with me,watching you is more than food for me you re my appetite” &make her eat with you,then she ll completely impress by you!
3,If both of you've a job& you work in different campanies ,go to her work,wait her till she finish her work & go together home remember that she is working so hard as you for the growth of the family capital,give her hope,& coporate her in all the way even in kitchen works then she'll respect you more!
4,bring her some gifts,but it doesn’t mean buy her! you can also offer attractive speech which is wrotten by you,explain her love,her sweetness and the way she makes you feel,how shes important to you through your own word &read for her,then she ll love you endlessly!
5,If she wear new dress tell her how she looks,give your suggestion but take care ,you won't've to say you look awefull,even if you hate so much that dress just say simply you look fine and add but the color &the design is not good pick or tell her a better one which you like betterly and say “this ll make you more shiny” then she ll trust you!
6,sometimes cook the food by your self,if you don’t know how refer a cookie book,or channel follow the instructions &cook nice food prepare it neatly,then she ll be more crazy about you!
7,respect her friends &family, don’t say anything bad about them even if you don’t like them,put your hateness in your heart &when ever you meet them or when they come to your house welcome them cheerfully, just like her,when they say & do things that you hate tolerate them,be nice to them, then she ll be proud of you!
8,take her to a very particular place, which she always dream,yearn &wished to see then she'll belive that you re a hero too!
9,be very understood to her,most of girls couldn’t find the strength to tell all theire secrets &sexual feelings to theire husbands {boy friends}so if she mention the 70% its up to you,you should read the rest &after you do so, she ll convince that you're a real Angle!
10,say I love you and you re beautiful every day , then she'll die for you

p.s just follow these simple ten steps
It has all the ability and possibility to make your life nice and precious!!!!
LukeakaDanish
This is, in my opinion, total rubbish.

Women respond to confidence, humor and character - not needless compliments and gifts which, quite frankly, will make her think you're compensating for...other things.

Be cocky and make her want you - be unpredictable and independent - like a real man! She will come to you, and love you - but don't say "I love you, your beautiful" when she does - those words will loose value every time you say them.

That having been said, you may...very carefully...once you've teased her in every way...tell her what she means to you. But be careful...get it wrong and she will remember it forever as the moment your relationship started breaking up.
selammussie
thanxs for the comment on my carreer" how to treat a woman"
I really apperciate and respect what you said but
look Mr,
theres one true thing you deeply missed out
thats If you wanna be loved somuch
you should be love somuch!!!
nomatter what or how huge it is you should always make
a sacrifice just to find love becouse love is happiness
and happiness is life !!!!!
hope you ll understand that
& I've a carrer" how to treat a man" too next time
hope you ll tell me then too

have a nice week end !!!!

love
selam mussie
TurtleShell
LukeakaDanish wrote:
This is, in my opinion, total rubbish.

Women respond to confidence, humor and character - not needless compliments and gifts which, quite frankly, will make her think you're compensating for...other things.

Be cocky and make her want you - be unpredictable and independent - like a real man! She will come to you, and love you - but don't say "I love you, your beautiful" when she does - those words will loose value every time you say them.

That having been said, you may...very carefully...once you've teased her in every way...tell her what she means to you. But be careful...get it wrong and she will remember it forever as the moment your relationship started breaking up.



be cocky? Maybe for some people but not for me. Cocky men just make me uncomfortable because I have to fight the urge to roll my eyes.
aadler82
Quote:
be cocky? Maybe for some people but not for me. Cocky men just make me uncomfortable because I have to fight the urge to roll my eyes.


Exactly. Being comfortable with yourself is definitely good, but arrogant? That's a bad trait in my eyes. But back to the first post with my comments, as a female respondant...
1. You don't have to do this exactly, nor as a ritual. But recognition or some kind of greeting is desired, certainly.
2. Maybe if you REALLY feel this way. If you don't and you want to eat, eat. If she wants you to wait, try to. If she doesn't, she doesn't.
3. This isn't necessary. It would be nice to do once in a while if convenient (you both get off around the same time or you get off earlier and go to pick her up when she's ready). Encouragement is excellent.
4.Gifts are good, but don't overdo it. Even if we may not be aware, we keep track of gifts and return the gifts in the future in some way. If you're well off, don't flaunt it. Give her what she can give back, but then again, try not to expect it (attempt unconditionally). Saying how you feel is a MUST, though. Don't keep her guessing about your feelings, but don't make up anything. Be honest.
5. I do agree with this. If you don't like something, and are asked for her opinion, find out what you don't like about it, and if it is sensible share it in an way lacking personal insults. If not asked for opinion, don't give advice. Let the lady wear what she wants.
6. Yes. This is a MUST. Men without common knowledge is just plain annoying. If you can't take care of yourself by the time you're an adult, YOU need to figure it out, not your girlfriend/wife. And if you're a good cook, that's a turn on! Then you're self-sufficient AND skilled.
7. Yes, always be polite; however, I give you all permission to defend yourself or another if something is said or done by her family that is downright unreasonable.
8. A special, unique experience is indeed desirable once in a while. Do something you both like.
9. I didn't really understand this point. But--er--yes, sharing feelings fosters growth.
10. Every day? That'll make it like a ritual. Say it when you're inspired to. Authenticity is key for a strong relationship.
selammussie
this is a reply for addler82
thank you for the comment you sent me
your comment is very important for me as a beginer writer!!!!
and I like the way you wrote it
you had clearified every of your Idea
besides you agreed with me in some lines
I guess becouse you're just a woman! he he he
and as I said before woman are a percious things
they should be loved and respected somuch
thats all what I'm trying to say
thanks again

love

selam mussie
missdixy
LukeakaDanish wrote:
This is, in my opinion, total rubbish.

Women respond to confidence, humor and character - not needless compliments and gifts which, quite frankly, will make her think you're compensating for...other things.

Be cocky and make her want you - be unpredictable and independent - like a real man! She will come to you, and love you - but don't say "I love you, your beautiful" when she does - those words will loose value every time you say them.

That having been said, you may...very carefully...once you've teased her in every way...tell her what she means to you. But be careful...get it wrong and she will remember it forever as the moment your relationship started breaking up.


I think LikeakaDanish's advice is mostly rubbish, too. The kind of women this will attract will probably be pretty horrible, and not the kind of women that are worth being in a relationship with. Unless you're the same kind of horrible then you both will match perfectly.

I think every woman has to be treated differently and is looking for something different. I for one don't like cocky guys. I am completely put off by them and would much rather someone who is confident in himself but isn't an arse about it.
TurtleShell
I used to date a cocky guy. Could never understand what his problem was.

I'm not really in a relationship with a man, so what I have to say about this might not be very meaningful, but I agree that all women want something different. I also think most of them don't really know exactly what they want. Even if I think about it, I can't really tell you what I want. People are naturally complicated.
gandalfthegrey
selammussie wrote:

p.s just follow these simple ten steps
It has all the ability and possibility to make your life nice and precious!!!!


Yeah...

I use to do what you suggest and it scared my girlfriend away. d'oh!
Noremac
[quote="LukeakaDanish"]This is, in my opinion, total rubbish.

No, it's not, being a guy myself I'd love to act all hard and rough, but I know that you should treat a woman with the utmost respect and love, she does need to know how you feel, being arrogant and cocky may get you laid, but it won't get you a real woman, or any you wanna be with.

However I do agree that you have to be unpredictable, that you can't constantly feed love into your woman and she indeed needs to work for the relationship like you do, if you simply give everything the relationship can lose it's edge, a little teasing never went astray. Be confident, not cocky, and be honest and tell her if something bothers her or if you disagree, but don't be prick. Be flexable, but don't be walked over.

It may make me 'soft' in the opinion of other guys but I think any decent woman does deserve to be wooed and loved, as long as she doesn't take it for granted. I'm a fan of shivalry too. I think there is a reason men were made to be stronger and more powerful and that's to protect their family and the women they love.

And I have never felt weak for this, because I am as rough and tumble as any other man, even more so, I'm a leader and very competetive in every aspect of life(airforce officer) but when it comes to treating your girl right, it's ok to show a little weakness.
Hogwarts
Oh. This is new Surprised

I was under the more "Sign each others public key and her heart shall be yours". Of course, it makes sense, as the only relationships that work are when you understand what each other is thinking despite how cryptic they may be.

Personally, I'm against chivalry as I treat women as equals and I'll treat her as valuably as she would treat me. However, if one wishes to degrade themselves, I won't stop them.
Noremac
Hogwarts wrote:
Oh. This is new Surprised

I was under the more "Sign each others public key and her heart shall be yours". Of course, it makes sense, as the only relationships that work are when you understand what each other is thinking despite how cryptic they may be.

Personally, I'm against chivalry as I treat women as equals and I'll treat her as valuably as she would treat me. However, if one wishes to degrade themselves, I won't stop them.


I'm not degrading myself, I think, when I offer her what only a man can offer her and she offers me things that only a woman could. I guess I'm old fashioned and I've grown up around mostly woman my whole life so I've learned proper respect.
Hogwarts
Noremac wrote:
I'm not degrading myself, I think, when I offer her what only a man can offer her and she offers me things that only a woman could. I guess I'm old fashioned and I've grown up around mostly woman my whole life so I've learned proper respect.


Your idea of 'proper respect' would have to be a matter of personal opinion, it seems. Of course, by being 'old fashioned' you're also making yourself out as a chauvinist who expects stereotypical gender-roles to be enforced. However, as long as you conform yourself into those gender roles, both you and your partner'll never truly be able to explore all the dynamic and fantastic possibilities your relationship could be.


I feel that a relationship will only work when two people are completely open with each other, can be completely comfortable with each other and know the exact way to make the other person in the relationship feel special, and that phase will never be reached as long as one conforms to such limitations.
Noremac
No I don't believe in stereotypical gender roles, and there are no limitations in my relationships whatsoever, I merely believe in chivalry as a way of making a woman feel special, not the only thing nor the be all and end all. In fact, I like to cook, it makes no sense to say that I conform to stereotypical gender roles or I would be putting myself first as the provider and some sort of leader and wouldn't give in to her needs.

As far as knowing the exact way to make her feel special, I've never known a woman who doesn't like nice things to be done for her. I know women are all different and I am appreciative of that, Unlike you, I do not talk about a relationship as if it has a particular formula, it all depends on the needs of each person, and I am willing to do my best to fulfill all those.
jessicawalker
I think it's wonderful when a guy has a little bit of that old-fashioned gentleman thing about him. Opening doors for a girl, giving her his coat, and things like that. The bottom line is, when a guy goes out of his way to make me feel special, I'm going to do the same. So it is equal. A man can be chivalrous and a woman can be sweet and adoring right back. I love to feel safe and protected and cared for. Who doesn't? And not to be sexist, but I do think it's natural for the man to WANT to be a providing and chivalrous protector and a woman to be a loving and supportive nurturer. But obviously everyone is different and all personalities are different. That's just what my ideal is.

And I can not stand cocky guys. That's an immediate turn-off. There's something so much more attractive about a man who's humble.
Noremac
jessicawalker wrote:
I think it's wonderful when a guy has a little bit of that old-fashioned gentleman thing about him. Opening doors for a girl, giving her his coat, and things like that. The bottom line is, when a guy goes out of his way to make me feel special, I'm going to do the same. So it is equal. A man can be chivalrous and a woman can be sweet and adoring right back. I love to feel safe and protected and cared for. Who doesn't? And not to be sexist, but I do think it's natural for the man to WANT to be a providing and chivalrous protector and a woman to be a loving and supportive nurturer. But obviously everyone is different and all personalities are different. That's just what my ideal is.

And I can not stand cocky guys. That's an immediate turn-off. There's something so much more attractive about a man who's humble.


On the money!

So do we wed?

lol sorry bad joke.
jessicawalker
Noremac wrote:
jessicawalker wrote:
I think it's wonderful when a guy has a little bit of that old-fashioned gentleman thing about him. Opening doors for a girl, giving her his coat, and things like that. The bottom line is, when a guy goes out of his way to make me feel special, I'm going to do the same. So it is equal. A man can be chivalrous and a woman can be sweet and adoring right back. I love to feel safe and protected and cared for. Who doesn't? And not to be sexist, but I do think it's natural for the man to WANT to be a providing and chivalrous protector and a woman to be a loving and supportive nurturer. But obviously everyone is different and all personalities are different. That's just what my ideal is.

And I can not stand cocky guys. That's an immediate turn-off. There's something so much more attractive about a man who's humble.


On the money!

So do we wed?

lol sorry bad joke.


So the thought of marrying me is nothing but a bad joke? I appreciate that.

lol, just kidding.
Noremac
jessicawalker wrote:


So the thought of marrying me is nothing but a bad joke? I appreciate that.

lol, just kidding.


I changed my mind about the bad joke thing,
Your good and fiesty.
Retry?

lol
Joanne
I agree that it's the wit and humor that attracts most women to guys.
Followed by being a gentleman.
lost art samples of this :
♥♥♥ opening the door and letting a woman enter first before you
♥♥♥ standing up when a woman is about to sit within the same table as a guy is sitted
♥♥♥ taking her hand and assisting her when she's about to get off a vehicle.
ETC.

And I often avoid cocky guys...
Before I am able to say anything sarcastic to him =P
Denvis
If there was a half half thing i would choose that. I don't totally agree but I don't totally disagree with you either. Saying you love someone continuously lowers its value and making it less meaningful everytime you say it.
mk12327
May I know who are the females commenting on this topic? Personally I believe females' posts would probably stand more credibility since it is what they really want (and most importantly, most guys thought they knew what women wants but in fact they are totally wrong!) =X
Hogwarts
mk12327 wrote:
May I know who are the females commenting on this topic? Personally I believe females' posts would probably stand more credibility since it is what they really want (and most importantly, most guys thought they knew what women wants but in fact they are totally wrong!) =X


Is that so? All I thought they were saying was "How they want to be treated". Of course, every feminist and their dog will claim somehow that they deserver superior treatment and reverence for some miscellaneous reason, but that really doesn't answer "How you should treat a woman". One can reason with that they they're probably the least credible sources in this topic; even you say it's "what they really want", not "how to treat one" Rolling Eyes
deanhills
Hogwarts wrote:
mk12327 wrote:
May I know who are the females commenting on this topic? Personally I believe females' posts would probably stand more credibility since it is what they really want (and most importantly, most guys thought they knew what women wants but in fact they are totally wrong!) =X


Is that so? All I thought they were saying was "How they want to be treated". Of course, every feminist and their dog will claim somehow that they deserver superior treatment and reverence for some miscellaneous reason, but that really doesn't answer "How you should treat a woman". One can reason with that they they're probably the least credible sources in this topic; even you say it's "what they really want", not "how to treat one" Rolling Eyes
Agreed. The discussion has been quite a balanced one from the point of guys and women participating in it, and giving opposite points of view. At least it would appear that chivalry in general is not dead yet. I like the idea of a man who treats a woman well. It is as it should be.
mk12327
Quote:
All I thought they were saying was "How they want to be treated". Of course, every feminist and their dog will claim somehow that they deserver superior treatment and reverence for some miscellaneous reason, but that really doesn't answer "How you should treat a woman".


Valid point raised. I do agree that "want" and "should" are two different things. But knowing how they want to be treated does help in determining how they should be treated. Basically I think it is a question that can never be fully and accurately answered. There is no definite solution or "model" way a women should be treated because every woman on its own are unique individuals with distinctive personalities and character. Some simply deserved to be treated better than others. However, I am also not trying to say that the point of views and suggestions given are not of any use. They serve as reference points or guidelines for people to decide for themselves how a particular woman should be treated.
Hogwarts
mk12327 wrote:
They serve as reference points or guidelines for people to decide for themselves how a particular woman should be treated.


Taking the average of what (nearly) every female in this thread has said, I suggest we get down on our knees and prey to them.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.