FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My sites disappear from Google's SERP for my main keywords

the-guide
I have a big trouble that two of my sites disappear from Google's SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) for my main keywords (once it appear on first page) and I don't know why? However it still appear on YAHOO! and MSN. What does Google change? More than half of my site traffic suddenly lost!

Need some advice please.
lerian
Do those two sites still on Google index (not banned)?
You can check it by typing site:yourdomian.com on google search.
the-guide
lerian wrote:
Do those two sites still on Google index (not banned)?
You can check it by typing site:yourdomian.com on google search.

No both of them are not banned, they still indexed by Google but only disappear from Google's SERPs of my main Keyword. For another unimportant keywords they still listed on SERPs but they have got very low traffic from those keywords.

O.K. now one of them came back but down to position 8 rather than no. 1 or 2 as it usual.

May be I need to improve the contents. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot for your attention.
lerian
it's just a common suggestion to be honest. Try to analyze your competitors, the sites above you on the serps.

Perhaps they have better content, better on page seo, more backlinks (quantity and quality), age of the domain, etc. There are many factors that can influence our site position on SE.

Here is a good link checker, where you can analyze your site link popularities and also other sites (your competitor) popularities.

http://seopro.com.au/free-seo-tools/link-checker/

Other suggestion is, get more inbound links to your site/page and use your targetted keyword as your anchor link. And be patient, search engine are changing all the time Smile

Good luck
the-guide
Thanks and appreciate lerian, I have to revise my site once more. Ahhh... big work is waiting for me, again. Rolling Eyes
dude_xyx
It might be temporary but still its better check those sites at top now and optimize your site.
the-guide
dude_xyx wrote:
It might be temporary but still its better check those sites at top now and optimize your site.

I hope like that so and I have been checking all contents of my site but until now I did not found something wrong about them. Next, I will check all outbound links from my sites to another may be some of them are broken links or may be bad links.

Thanks.
Taras
Google and other SE from time to time changes algorithms. So the same sites may change his places in SERP.
the-guide
It not only change in place but absolutely float with the tide! I'm in confusion and have a headache now. Crying or Very sad