FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

check out my web site

yusiyuseff
i am new to this stuff i created a blog Please send me any suggestion, comments they are all welcome
www.yusiyuseff.blogspot.com
www.yusi.synthasite.com
LukeakaDanish
By having "Please click on the ads" on your page, your risking being banned by google and having all your advert profits cancelled.

Other than that you need to put more focus on the content - the insane amount of ads are taking over your site - no one will want to browse that.

To highlight one positive thing, I like the purple colours in the header on yuseff.com
Arseniy
A lot of advertisements and no borders. It disappoints me a lot Confused
The number of banners is so big that I cannot see where advertising ends and content of site starts.
thadnation
so many ads!!! you should have a max of two banners/page. this is just nuts!
rafifaisal
... totaly agree with above.
And watch out for typing mistakes. I take it that engish is not your native tongue but still "magaznine" does not present Smile

And people want to see more content. Orderly content.
Insanity
Personally, I don't see any ads because I use the AdBlock plugin for Firefox (you should look into it as well, I'm always surprised to see people who don't use it) so to me it just looks like a regular blog. I'm not rating on content, but just design and everything is extremely generic. Boring, bland colors and simple layout.

But yeah, if there's a ton of ads, take th em out. Having a billion ads isn't going to do wonders for your traffic.
LukeakaDanish
Insanity wrote:
Personally, I don't see any ads because I use the AdBlock plugin for Firefox (you should look into it as well, I'm always surprised to see people who don't use it) so to me it just looks like a regular blog. I'm not rating on content, but just design and everything is extremely generic. Boring, bland colors and simple layout.

But yeah, if there's a ton of ads, take th em out. Having a billion ads isn't going to do wonders for your traffic.

I do have adblock plus. - the reason why I still see ads is I only use it for blocking really annoying ads. You have to remember that many webmasters rely on advertising income to run their page, so removing ads is detrimental to their sites survival - and I don't want that.
nivinjoy
Good idea of making more and more money...!! By writing a blog like this you are trying hard to get more and more money for yourself....! Right...!!
mathiaus
  • Too many ads. Like everyone here has said, reduce the number of them!
  • Get rid of the hit counter at the bottom. Unless you have a huge site with lots of visitors, counters just emphasise how small your site is.
  • The layout is extremely boring. Move away from blogger and then create or pay for a new layout and style.
shkhanal
Add more contents, reduce a bit adverts. Don't get hurried. Heading super-speed will end your journey soon. Rest is fine. Best of luck and work hard.
tps3
wow ! .
this was to many , i did not want to read on the site for there is t many ads . sorry mate .
Insanity
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Insanity wrote:

I do have adblock plus. - the reason why I still see ads is I only use it for blocking really annoying ads. You have to remember that many webmasters rely on advertising income to run their page, so removing ads is detrimental to their sites survival - and I don't want that.

You have a good point there -- how did you set it so that it only blocks the really annoying ads? I can stand most Google ads, but the really flashy ones and the ones that have sound and pop ups are really annoying. If I could block those ads, I'd be good to go. I agree, webmasters do depend on ads for income.
yusiyuseff
thank you for all your responses i will take some ads to make it better
wolverine
yusiyuseff wrote:
i am new to this stuff i created a blog Please send me any suggestion, comments they are all welcome
www.yusiyuseff.blogspot.com
www.yusi.synthasite.com

gr8 work....

my blog http://sachin-portfolio.blogspot.com/