FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Send an email to many people at once?

Shuaib
Is there any free way to send an email to many people at once? What I mean is that I want to promote my referral link to many people(I don't know their email address or them) at once.
Arseniy
Mail lists. That's the easiest way. You can create one using cpanel or simply with your Outlook Express or other mail manager.
Shuaib
Could you explain how to do this with cpanel?
Magicman
Shuaib wrote:
Is there any free way to send an email to many people at once? What I mean is that I want to promote my referral link to many people(I don't know their email address or them) at once.

I'm pretty sure you would have to get them to voluntarily give you their email address. Otherwise your email is unsolicited and is basically spam.
Shuaib
Magicman wrote:
Shuaib wrote:

I'm pretty sure you would have to get them to voluntarily give you their email address. Otherwise your email is unsolicited and is basically spam.
Could you help me finding a site which let me send emails to all its users for free and in return I'll have to read their emails.
vineeth
I don't think you are going to have such a service for free. It is spam, basically. Why can't you consider using some link exchange programs? But the better way would be having good content and get your site indexed by Google. You will receive guaranteed hits from there.

For better results, use Google Webmasters Tools.
delahaye
I'm a programmer and it can easily be done with a few lines of code... but you do need the addressees' email addresses!
Afaceinthematrix
I don't know if you have experience with coding, but you can easily make a mailing list with php/mysql. You would simply have to have a form that the user fills out with their email/info. Then insert that info into a mysql database. Then simply send emails using the database.
airh3ad
if i send more invitations of my site do i have to called it SPAM?Email Spam and invitations?are they big diffirence?
James007
Sending e-mail to people without knowing their e-mail addresses is SPAM, and therefore we will not be giving any further assistance to you within this topic.

And if we notice spam mailing lists, we kick those people off our hosting.

Quote:
Sending unsolicited email messages otherwise known as spamming.

TOS C7

-close-