i registered a domain at uni.cc there they asked for just the nameserver, and i entered both of the frih name servers.
In the direct admin on frihost server, i added the domain, and it started working. Is it always so simple? I mean anyone else too on the same server can add the same domain to its server and it will start creating problems, is it?
Please guide me in this respect.
Ok here is a nice guide
1) you have set name server to frihost
2) domain added to frihost control panel
Since the domain is direct to frihost server only your frihost control panel has control since it is scripted on the server to let you control it.
If you make sub.domain.com on frihost it will take you to the index and that is it.
if someone else adds it and they add the same sub.domain.com to theirs and to get to the sub-domain they will have 2 problems;
1) connect to frihost server find
a) the sub-domain might not exist
b) if it does then it shows your page
2) Their control panel never looks on their server where they host files because you set the name-server to frihost.
In the end they have 2 choices
1) delete the domain off there control panel due to the fact it wouldn't do much good
2) keep it and waste their own time.
Your control panel either it's Cpanel or Direct Admin must be on the server for the control panel to control domains because it needs to create/edit behind the scenes virtual host files
Since you have entered the domain in your cPanel, only you have the control over it. That means that even if anyone else tried to add that domain, they won't be able to do so. You have nothing to worry about.
And yes, it is that simple.