FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Mole

gandalfthegrey
gandalfthegrey
Is no one else a fan of the show? HELLO PEOPLE!
blk3
I'm afraid I haven't even heard of this series, it might not be too popular.
crimson_aria
I have never heard of the show too. >.<
Nutteloos
The Dutch version is actually quite popular - I really enjoy watching the shows, even though it was better when the participants were just random people instead of 'celebrities'.
browncoat777
This show is a classic. I remember watching the first season's first episode...a retired gentleman got his leg cut bullfighting a 'teenage' calf for money, and he ended up making it for a few episodes. The show rewards socializing, politicking(two different things), athletics, observation, and wit in ways that few shows do. And the new season is no exception. Check it out, it is one of the better reality tv shows out there, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really like most reality tv.
Nutteloos
Lately the participants have been forgetful of the importance of manipulation I think.... having celebrities as contestants wasn't a good idea in my opinion. They may attract a wider audience, but it certainly caused a decrease in overall quality, which is a shame for such an awesome show.
gandalfthegrey
Has anybody figured out who the mole is?

Is it Nicole (Doctor from Chicago)?
Is it Craig (Graphic Designer from San Diego)?
Is it Mark (Teacher from Wisconsin)?

They all seem like the mole to me.

Craig is probably most likely the mole. Nicole would be my second choice.
browncoat777
gandalfthegrey wrote:
Has anybody figured out who the mole is?

Is it Nicole (Doctor from Chicago)?
Is it Craig (Graphic Designer from San Diego)?
Is it Mark (Teacher from Wisconsin)?

They all seem like the mole to me.

Craig is probably most likely the mole. Nicole would be my second choice.

I haven't been keeping up with this new season recently, unfortunately, but I have seen most of the season. My general principles for the mole is that it is someone who is mostly likeable, especially in the second part of the competition, they over-exaggerate their fear of being eliminated, and they ALWAYS cry at some point.

By that reasoning, Craig and Mark are fairly equal candidates, but Mark has cried on camera(a couple of times I think), has really emphasized his elimination anxiety(especially when they burned the journals), and he is generally likeable. Also, I REALLY don't want it to be Nicole because she is a terrible person--painful to watch--and if she's just a player she's got a 50/50 chance of losing. Please let me know what the outcome is...