FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey.

suen
I'll be brutally honest - I registered just to get my little hands on that free web hosting deal.
Oh wait! The rest of you did, too! What a coincidence! :]

In the interest of privacy, I'll refrain from disclosing more information though. Thanks for tuning in!
furtasacra
suen wrote:
I'll be brutally honest - I registered just to get my little hands on that free web hosting deal.

Well, of course we did, but this also happens to be a really great forum. You'll find that nearly everybody is friendly, helpful and courteous. I admit the free web hosting was my main motivation in signing up originally, but I might be in here WITHOUT it just because stupidity and bad manners are rather strongly discouraged. But the hosting is one HECK of a perk.

Welcome, and enjoy!
speeDemon
Frihost Rules!!!!
I came here with just about no information of html and php, and I wanted to make my own website, but with the help of rvec, bonding, james007, and the whole frihost team, right now I have already made my site and it is live!

Can you believe it? A person with no knowledge, ends up in making an interactive website! Very Happy

I did get confused at the start Rolling Eyes Question , but then I just made some posts, and now I have a live site! I did it all in 10 days, how fast and easy is that? And all thanks to frihost!

You can take the free hosting space, but after that, you can actually learn about meany new things, which you never knew.

I have used frihost for only 4-5 days, and I am surely a fan! I m only 14, and now I can tell my buddies that I have a web site!! Cool woow! I thought that it would always remain a dream, but it is a dream come true..

Long live frihost!!

-adi
nivinjoy
Hi dear friend welcome to the forums... Have a nice stay..!! Keep rocking...!!!
speeDemon
Hey, can anybody tell me how my rank increases ????

I think it will increase with time...... but anyways, it doesent matter till i'm part of the frihost family.
alleycat
suen wrote:

In the interest of privacy, I'll refrain from disclosing more information though. Thanks for tuning in!

I came here looking for good hoting and I discovered a great community.

I cant wait to request my account Very Happy