FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New situation has arisen:

Da Rossa
I've joined the Law School as of the beginning of this year. I'm 23, going to 24 in two months, and I came from a previous course, the Physics course. I did not graduate.
This means that my mates are from 17 to 19 years old, a little younger than me.
One of them is a very nice-looking brunette girl, aged 18, going 19, that appears to have maturity above her age, this means that she's not a girl anymore, but a woman.

Evidently I became interested on her. However, things have twisted away from what I planned. Of course this was because of mismanagement, like I said in another topic, I always screw up. Perhaps I realized that she wasn't as responsive to my approaches as I expected, so I became, unconsciously, an unkind man towards her. And growing.
I became calling her "my love" (not what your're thinking, here @ Brazil, some people call each other "my love" in a friendly way), and she said that she didn't like it. Fine, I stopped calling her like that.

She's also in my group of Scientific Initiation, some of our subjects. There was a day in which I was asking for her attention to deal with a problem regarding a project, no big deal. She didn't pay attention. Then I, very childishly, said something like "pay attention or I'll call you that thing you don't like". She snapped. "As long as you don't disrespect me, fine!"
Ok, no big deal again, specially because I didn't call her any names.

After that, nothing was like it used to be before. She became cold, irresponsive, unfriendly, hostile, and many things. No problem. One day I approached her and asked why she was acting that strange. She was simple, honest and plain: "only because you threatened to call me names in the classroom! Honestly, I NEVER heard a man say such a thing to a woman." (showing disappointment towards me).

Question: do you think this can be reversed in 20 days?

I'll tell you the rest of the story later, if you want/need.

Edit: Some things have unfolded since the beginning. I explained in the next posts.
Chris24
The person in question has every right to feel the way she feels. You shouldn't have done that in front of others. You embarrassed her, and made her feel uncomfortable. Sounds to me like you have some work to do. But, you can't just be nice to her. If she sees that you are acting that way to other people she will see that that is the type of person you are.
c'tair
Sound to me like she is very immature rather. Although she might be very sensitive to this stuff also. Just talk with her about it and say you're sorry, it was a misunderstanding afterall, right?
Just watch it, she maybe one of those people really obsessed with their status and the amount of respect they receive, it might make them really, really demanding of You in terms of how You treat them. So yeah, just watch yourself, and don't be afraid to leave all of this behind, there is probably many other fish in the sea (unless you're on a dessert, damn).
rightclickscott
You need to learn to keep your hoes on a leash, with a strong pimp hand. Get the psyche' advantage, telling her that you didn't realize it was so much of an issue with her, but in a very respectful way, dawg. Your job should be to regain her trust through random acts of kindness, like getting her a soda or a candy bar when she doesn't expect it (but nothing too big, you need to save stuff like that for later), and then ask to hang out more, in small groups at first, and then just ask to go to the movies sometime, or just to hang out at yours or hers place of residence for lunch, a board game, video game even, or just to lounge around. The key is simply to be friendly, and nothing but. Be there when she feels crappy about something else, and apologize perfusely for being a royal jackass. One you get the chance, casually ask about relationships, and get some info on any past boyfriends, and if there are any guys she's interested it. Now, I'm not entirely sure on this, but the way she acted, I get two different answers, depending on how close you two are. She could either be close to you, maybe even have a thing for you, and became generally hurt when you teased her like that (I had this same issue, once, with my friend Kortney; ladies hang on to these little things, especially when they got the hawts for ya). Or, she's a stuck up b*tch. If the situation is indeed the former, then it should be time to ask to go out to dinner at a very fancy place. After that, you got another b*tch on the leash. B*tches and hoes, dawg. B*tches and hoes, b*tches and hoes, b*tches and hoes.
deanhills
We all learn lessons in life, possibly there could be lessons here for you, such as self-discipline and self-restraint in relationships with people, whether they are love interests or not? The Law Profession anywhere in the world, like the Medical Profession, expect their professionals to set examples of self-disciplined behaviour to others. Your behaviour has to be that more self-disciplined than anybody else's. You have started a course in law, and perhaps this could be a lesson in the behaviour department of things? To focus on your own behaviour and to work on that?

I suspect the poor lady student must have felt uncomfortable with your personal focus on her for a long while. When you acted in the way you did in front of others you gave her a reason to put a label to her dislike for you. Remember, you are much older than she is and her dislike may hide her discomfort in your personal interest in her, which is expressed by your personal remarks. Possibly better to separate your personal behaviour from your behaviour at school and to act with self-restraint and self-discipline. Think both are important for you both in your studies and for when you are practicing the law one day.

How to fix this in 20 days? How about thinking away from fixing anything, as immediately here you have put an expectation of doing something in order to win her over? That kind of expectation is going to make you do strange things, i.e. wanting to impress her in front of others? Relationships are subtle and this lady will immediately feel if you are expecting things to change in order to win her over. Better to have a good self-talk in that mistakes have been made. This lady clearly does not want anything to do with you. Leave her alone and focus on your studies. If you have to talk to her speak in a respectful distant way that shows interest in the subject matter of what you are discussing more than in her as a person. Don't make it personal.

How about taking up a martial arts course as that is a good place to learn about self-discipline and self-restraint? Aikido sounds like a good one to go for?
Da Rossa
Quote:
You shouldn't have done that in front of others.

I think that no one but her actually heard.

Quote:
If she sees that you are acting that way to other people she will see that that is the type of person you are.
I don't usually behave in a way so people can see the way I am. Usually.

Quote:
Just talk with her about it and say you're sorry, it was a misunderstanding afterall, right?

Despite not agreeing with her in the matter of the seriousness of the subject, I apologised, sincerely. I said: "What if I told you that I'm genuinely sorry, what would you say?" She replied: "you're already forgiven" <-- in a not to honest way, just to get rid of me at the time. Plus, if she didn't say that, she would only find more unpleasant talk after that, and she didn't want that.

Quote:
(unless you're on a dessert, damn).
LOL. In here, the demographics are not like NY's. Razz

Quote:
Get the psyche' advantage, telling her that you didn't realize it was so much of an issue with her, but in a very respectful way, dawg
She appears not to be very inclined to allow me do this.

Quote:
Your job should be to regain her trust through random acts of kindness, like getting her a soda or a candy bar when she doesn't expect it
She won't let me. I'm kind, like I said, for I saw no reason to change my behaviour towards her. And I'm the candy man in the classroom, I offer to a lot of people that are nice to me, including her. She always declines.

Quote:
nd then ask to hang out more, in small groups at first, and then just ask to go to the movies sometime, or just to hang out at yours or hers place of residence for lunch, a board game, video game even, or just to lounge around.
Not the thing that she would do with me. Also, for now, I don't think that such a thing is necessary...

Quote:
The key is simply to be friendly, and nothing but. Be there when she feels crappy about something else
I'm always friendly. And she won't let anyone see when she's crappy. Once I spotted that she had a problem, and refused to talk about it at all, trying to appear fine, and thanking (for politeness) for the kindness.

Quote:
and apologize perfusely for being a royal jackass
I don't think I was a JA. Not at all.

Quote:
ou get the chance, casually ask about relationships, and get some info on any past boyfriends, and if there are any guys she's interested it.
I know she had a boyfriend about a year ago, and dumped him because "she didn't like him". And I'm quite sure she won't ever talk about relationships with me. I know she got platonicly interested in a guy from the college, who she described as being hot, hot, hot... I saw the guy. I'm not glad to say she's right, and I need to work a lot to be a rival in matter of appearance.

Quote:
Or, she's a stuck up b*tch. If the situation is indeed the former, then it should be time to ask to go out to dinner at a very fancy place.
LOL!! I wish you were right, but I think she made that pretty clear when I jokingly asked whether she would have dinner with me or not. She hesitated, but then replied, directly and plainly: "No, I would not".

Quote:
You have started a course in law, and perhaps this could be a lesson in the behaviour department of things? To focus on your own behaviour and to work on that?
I wish the people in here would be as culturally educated as you are. In here, more than 75% of the people who join a law school is only intending to get a public/State job by contest, get their 13k/mo and keep their as*es seated. This is a little more complicated than that, but this is the gist. Sad

Quote:
Possibly better to separate your personal behaviour from your behaviour at school and to act with self-restraint and self-discipline.
Kinda difficult to do such a thing, huh? To keep my 'school personality' split from the personal? It's not very easy and comfortable to do.

Quote:
That kind of expectation is going to make you do strange things, i.e. wanting to impress her in front of others?
I stopped doing such thing a long ago, fortunately.

Quote:
Leave her alone and focus on your studies
That is something that I can do perfectly. Some time ago it was impossible: If there was a girl in my head, I could not study. That were the Physics times.

Quote:
How about taking up a martial arts course as that is a good place to learn about self-discipline and self-restraint? Aikido sounds like a good one to go for?
I prefer Karate, that I used to practice when I was 8-9 years old. I still know the movements.
KronikSindrome
if she's never heard a man say such things then she's probably super sheltered.
hahah....I guess the US is corupt, but in a way our ability to call people names
is a form of equality - a guy calls you a B**ch so you call him a C**k sucker...

all's fair in love and war Twisted Evil
Da Rossa
Kronic, you appear to be a woman. May I ask you some questions?
1- what's your age;
2- What would be your reaction to what I described?
Smile
rightclickscott
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:
and apologize perfusely for being a royal jackass
I don't think I was a JA. Not at all.

Trust me, it doesn't matter if you don't think you were. It matters if she thinks you were. Either way, she doesn't sound too interested, but not to fear! Try to find some more common interests, and participate in such things! Like I said, group settings are usually popular. Just remember to keep the pimp hand strong, son!
Da Rossa
Quote:
Trust me, it doesn't matter if you don't think you were. It matters if she thinks you were. Either way, she doesn't sound too interested, but not to fear! Try to find some more common interests, and participate in such things! Like I said, group settings are usually popular. Just remember to keep the pimp hand strong, son!
You're 101% right about that. However, since I started this topic, new (bad) things have happened. She appears to want me as far as possible from her. Perhaps, if I die she'll stay indifferent.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
You're 101% right about that. However, since I started this topic, new (bad) things have happened. She appears to want me as far as possible from her. Perhaps, if I die she'll stay indifferent.

Have you forgotten she is only 18 years old? Obvously you are frightening her and this is the way she is dealing with it. This cannot get better, just worse. Better not to think about her and to stay as far away from her as you can.
Da Rossa
deanhills wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:

Have you forgotten she is only 18 years old? Obvously you are frightening her and this is the way she is dealing with it. This cannot get better, just worse. Better not to think about her and to stay as far away from her as you can.

Perhaps this is exactly what I'm gonna do. Rationally talking. However, she's leaving in about 15 days and I wouldn't like her to go spend 6 months in New Zeland thinking bad things about me. Or is this just a irrelevant matter?
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:

Perhaps this is exactly what I'm gonna do. Rationally talking. However, she's leaving in about 15 days and I wouldn't like her to go spend 6 months in New Zeland thinking bad things about me. Or is this just a irrelevant matter?

Definitely not irrelevant. But possibly the more difficult option of staying away will be the better one for your relationship with her. It would be worse to have you in her face right in the last moments before her departure. If you were absent, then maybe it will make her departure easier, and by degrees although still negative, it will be a few notches positive on the negative scale. New Zealand is very far away, think if you are absent in the last moments she may think kinder. Probably better not to worry what she thinks, as all of that is subjective and out of your control. Think what is outside our control we need to let go, otherwise it is not healthy for us.
rightclickscott
At this point, it sounds like you should just give up.
molif
that is a pathetic excuse for being hostile towards you..

hmm... still interested..?
Da Rossa
molif wrote:
that is a pathetic excuse for being hostile towards you..

hmm... still interested..?

Hmm, no. I would be if I hadn't discovered those defects on her. Still I don't want people at all to think bad things of me. Plus, it would be kind of a conquer to regain her respect, since she isn't 100% wrong about me. I did say bad things; I'm sorry, although, since I found out that this bothered her.

Quote:
At this point, it sounds like you should just give up.
Why exactly?

@deanhills: but won't she leave with a bad impression of myself and, since we'll have no contact during this period, won't she stay with that impression because I'll have no chance of changing that?
daljirman
Hey i don't think you should give her up if she is that you described, just remember one thing "SHE IS A WOMAN" the more they say no the more they want you in secret way. I suggest you don't stop talking to her at last she will accept every thing. Laughing
Da Rossa
daljirman wrote:
Hey i don't think you should give her up if she is that you described, just remember one thing "SHE IS A WOMAN" the more they say no the more they want you in secret way. I suggest you don't stop talking to her at last she will accept every thing. Laughing

Noted too.
Da Rossa
By the way: I couldn't hold myself and took her aside to have a talk. She agreed with no problem. Then I said everything that was in my heart. Still with some reservation, she said why she was behaving that way: because I had (in other words) a loose mouth, and that I had said things that unpleased her and her friend.
Unfortunately I feel that things will never be the way they used to be Sad

Thanks for your posts ladies and gentlemen.
Flarkis
IMHO, if she is acting that hostile she is not worth the trouble.

P.S. Try editing your first post so it is easier to read you question after you include more info
rightclickscott
Da Rossa wrote:
By the way: I couldn't hold myself and took her aside to have a talk. She agreed with no problem. Then I said everything that was in my heart. Still with some reservation, she said why she was behaving that way: because I had (in other words) a loose mouth, and that I had said things that unpleased her and her friend.
Unfortunately I feel that things will never be the way they used to be Sad

Thanks for your posts ladies and gentlemen.

The same shit happened to me, my good amateur pimp. That's why I said you should just give up. Some girls really hold grudges over the most minuscule things. After all, there are more hoes in the sea.
Da Rossa
Don't know if it's her case... a friend of mine said the opposite: most girls don't hold grudges. Who knows...
rightclickscott
Da Rossa wrote:
Don't know if it's her case... a friend of mine said the opposite: most girls don't hold grudges. Who knows...

They're just generalizations. It depends on the person, really. Although, if you need me to tell you that, then you are an idiot.
RubySlasher
She's not interested at all.

I mean, she didn't even remember you calling her "my love."

Some guy I know online always bugs me about meeting with him and going to see movies, and he's always "hun, darling!" *licks*

I only remember him when I go online where he bugs me. Or when he calls me and leaves messages. Then it all comes back to me. :\
But he's harmless and doesn't occupy my mind, so I haven't bothered to do much other than tell him I wasn't interested and that I already have a boyfriend.
(Doesn't stop him, though. Maybe he forgot. Really inconsiderate.)

She didn't click with you, that's it.

As has already been said, saying you're sorry should clear up any misunderstanding. But don't expect much. You need to find someone who you connect with better.
icecool
wow

am i getting old or am i just old-fashioned?
you say you're 24ish. if i wouldn't have known that i would have read your posts as the quite normal inner pains of a 16 or 17 year old. i think you just have some growing up to do. and learn to respect other people, give them credit that they have a right to their own minds and opinions - and if someone says NO, that means NO.

what is right for you to your own standards, does not HAVE to apply to other people.
well... it usually doesn't
cheers
deanhills
icecool wrote:
wow

you say you're 24ish. if i wouldn't have known that i would have read your posts as the quite normal inner pains of a 16 or 17 year old. i think you just have some growing up to do. and learn to respect other people, give them credit that they have a right to their own minds and opinions - and if someone says NO, that means NO.

what is right for you to your own standards, does not HAVE to apply to other people.
well... it usually doesn't
cheers

This is a good lesson for all of us. We can so easily get wrapped up in our own perception of how the world is. I like your advice. Am curious though, what would your suggestion be for growing up?
icecool
Quote:
Am curious though, what would your suggestion be for growing up?

i still haven't found out what growing up means and in a way i hope i never do.
being curious and learning is one of the wonders and joys of humanity and i consider that none of us ever stops learning.

but apart from that?
respect others and others views.
don't judge others to your standards.
be true to yourself and don't be afraid to SEEM to be wrong - learn.
don't lie - either to yourself or others.
love and find compassion.

cheers
deanhills
icecool wrote:

being curious and learning is one of the wonders and joys of humanity and i consider that none of us ever stops learning.

Thanks, really liked your answer. Exactly how I feel about it too and I liked your wording. Get this feeling if I am to grow up that that will be equivalent of one foot in the grave. Gotta keep learning ... Smile
rightclickscott
icecool wrote:
Quote:
Am curious though, what would your suggestion be for growing up?

but apart from that?
respect others and others views.
don't judge others to your standards.
be true to yourself and don't be afraid to SEEM to be wrong - learn.
don't lie - either to yourself or others.
love and find compassion.

cheers

Growing up is a poor excuse for taking on responsibility. Responsibility sucks.
deanhills
rightclickscott wrote:
Growing up is a poor excuse for taking on responsibility. Responsibility sucks.

It does suck, you are right there. Chews you up and spits you out Smile
Da Rossa
Quote:

Although I was supposed to get offended by your post, I'm not. You're totally right... and that's my concern. I feel that I have 'downgraded'. Don't know why. The "give them credit that they have a right to their own minds and opinions" part is the only exaggerated.
bonestorm74
You obviously haven't said the right things, or done the right things in respect to this person. Is it reversible? Of course, it's always reversible. But you'd have to find the right words and actions to turn her around.

It's very difficult for people on a forum to advise as such. Good luck anyway, and if it doesn't work out, move on, taking this whole situation as a learning experience for next time.
Da Rossa
bonestorm74 wrote:
You obviously haven't said the right things, or done the right things in respect to this person. Is it reversible? Of course, it's always reversible. But you'd have to find the right words and actions to turn her around.

It's very difficult for people on a forum to advise as such. Good luck anyway, and if it doesn't work out, move on, taking this whole situation as a learning experience for next time.

I'm tired of learning experiences... I seem never to learn effectively. I tried to reverse the situation by saying the truth, she didn't get touched.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
I'm tired of learning experiences... I seem never to learn effectively. I tried to reverse the situation by saying the truth, she didn't get touched.

What did you learn from this experience? Being too transparent about how important her opinion of you is to you, maybe had the opposite effect?

I agree with you. Why not let go of learning experiences. And be who you are. And if someone does not like you, accept that is the price of who you are. And let them go. I am sure there are plenty of people who like you who you are. If you are comfortable with them you should be relaxed enough to say the right things. It is when we wish to impress others, and try to get them to like us that we do and say dumb things.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Being too transparent about how important her opinion of you is to you...

Don't know if this was precisely the idea, to let her know "that her opinion about me is important"... Prior to that we have the friendship, that I tossed to the bin by doing such things. But I get your point.

Quote:
And be who you are. And if someone does not like you, accept that is the price of who you are. And let them go. I am sure there are plenty of people who like you who you are
This is the matter right now. After this case, I realised that most people, women specially, aren't fond of the way I am. Perhaps because I always like to give an answer, to question them, and to say 'innocent' retarded things. Sometimes I feel that, when it's been 3 minutes of conversation, the girl/woman becomes bored or offended by something.
daljirman
I suggest, do not get disappointed because you already screwed up everything. As I said before keep approaching her more than ever before and even if she was that wild, she'll be honest. Try to change your behavior. Do not call her with laud voice, just try to make your voice as merciful as you can. Women always feel special, when you make them special, tell them that they're the best choice you'd recommend to your soul.

This event was an experience and practice, so you'll never test that you tested before. Will you try to call upon someone else again with "My Love" without sense? Sure NO.

Eventually, get some way to ask her if you're the average guy she would get contented, and if she says that she doesn't like you, it means that she doesn't like you at the present, but will love you in someday in the future.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Will you try to call upon someone else again with "My Love" without sense? Sure NO.

No, about that point specifically you didn't get it. When translating to English, it sounds invasive. However, sometimes we call other people "my love" in Portuguese, and sometimes it's nice, sometimes it's not. This is not the big deal it is when done in English.

Quote:
Eventually, get some way to ask her if you're the average guy she would get contented, and if she says that she doesn't like you, it means that she doesn't like you at the present, but will love you in someday in the future.

I'm pretty sure the answer is "no, I'm not the guy she would get contented with." that's right, in the present, nothing can be done. Also, let's remember that she's leaving to NZ in a few days.
Also, I think that I've already made a point that she's special for me, and this didn't move her.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
This is the matter right now. After this case, I realised that most people, women specially, aren't fond of the way I am. Perhaps because I always like to give an answer, to question them, and to say 'innocent' retarded things. Sometimes I feel that, when it's been 3 minutes of conversation, the girl/woman becomes bored or offended by something.

Maybe you need to see a professional counsellor about this. Preferably one who is a woman. So that you can discover why you are acting the way you do. Possibly someone who is an expert may in one session pinpoint what this is about, i.e. involuntary "retarded" remarks. This does not say something is wrong with you. Just that something is bugging you in your behaviour and you need to straighten this out so that you can get relaxed with it. It may help you in a major way for your future and could be one of the most important things you do for yourself. The longer it bugs you the more it is going to worry you. You need to get your self-confidence back again so that you can feel comfortable and relaxed in the presence of women.
Da Rossa
Quote:
The longer it bugs you the more it is going to worry you. You need to get your self-confidence back again so that you can feel comfortable and relaxed in the presence of women.
About the bugging, it was necessary to happen this very situation for me to realise it. It's been three women that I found out that were bored with me/thinking I'm inappropriate somehow, so this haven't been buggin' me for quite a long time, but from one month to now. I haven't realised the true size of the damage it can cause to myself.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
About the bugging, it was necessary to happen this very situation for me to realise it. It's been three women that I found out that were bored with me/thinking I'm inappropriate somehow, so this haven't been buggin' me for quite a long time, but from one month to now. I haven't realised the true size of the damage it can cause to myself.

Maybe the sooner you can fix it the better. Hence the suggestion for a counsellor who could be a mature woman. You may find it is something so very simple that has nothing to do with the women. It will make you feel very relieved. Being aware about it is good. But getting to the source of it is going to help you more.
rightclickscott
Great, now I'm bored of this thread.

Either way, you need to be more charismatic, like me! You need to know when to talk, and to know what to say. The last thing you ever want to say is everything you believe at any given time, because everybody is too selfish and doesn't wanna hear it. Instead, it's their opinion that matters. So, cater to it! Finding a new b*tch shouldn't be too hard, dawg!

Also, I would like to note that my use of the words b*itch and ho are used to talk about women in general in the context of a pimp. After all, I respect all b*tches and hoes!
Da Rossa
Quote:
Maybe the sooner you can fix it the better. Hence the suggestion for a counsellor who could be a mature woman. You may find it is something so very simple that has nothing to do with the women. It will make you feel very relieved. Being aware about it is good. But getting to the source of it is going to help you more.
I also thought about a woman, but ny mother said that it would be better with a man, arguing that, since my father doesn't live here since 1992, it would be a male mature advice to replace my father's absense. What do you think?

@Scott: That's precisely what I found out. I need to be more charismatic, I'm rather a "unbearable" man. Yesterday I was at a bar with some friends that agreed that I'm intelligent, but that "I like to be intelligent, and don't like to be wrong". Also, they say that "I bother hearing people, but I don't follow what they say." I disagree.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
I also thought about a woman, but ny mother said that it would be better with a man, arguing that, since my father doesn't live here since 1992, it would be a male mature advice to replace my father's absense. What do you think?

Perhaps she is right. She is your mother and must know you very well. Good idea would be to shop around to find out who would be good, regardless of whether they are a man or a woman. So that if a woman is recommended as being an expert in your specific problem, that you can let your mother know why she would be good, i.e. she specializes in this and has had good results. If a man comes higher recommended, you will of course not have any problem with it. It has to be someone special though with specific experience in your problem. Someone who has a record of being able to get straight to the problem and help people deal with it. I am worried about the serious clinical psychologists, as I think they are for serious clinical issues. Yours is a behaviour thing that you want to modify in the simplest of ways. Do you know of a good chiropractor where you are as they are usually a great source of information? Chiropractors usually deal with people whose behaviour problems manifested in their spines, so have a very wide knowledge of people who are related to their field in as practical a way as they are.
Da Rossa
Quote:
I am worried about the serious clinical psychologists, as I think they are for serious clinical issues.
I'll take that into consideration!

Quote:
Chiropractors usually deal with people whose behaviour problems manifested in their spines, so have a very wide knowledge of people who are related to their field in as practical a way as they are.
What exactly are chiropractors? I never heard about them Razz
jmlworld
You said that she'll move to New Zealand, so she will no longer be near you! Sorry to comment, but, you've wasted very precious time to connect with her, however you have still some chance to tell some important information to her.

First, you must feel strong, and second you should feel that you can reach every success with your own decision and consulting with some of your confident friends.

My friend, do not worry about your previous "My Love" words. With your sweetest voice, tell her that she is the only hope you have. You can influence her love you.

By the way, may be she has another lovely boyfriend, and if you're sure that she has a boyfriend, do not hesitate pursuing her, she may switch to you.
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
What exactly are chiropractors? I never heard about them Razz

Chiropractors look after your skeleton. If you have a very bad backache you look for a very good chiropractor and also preferablly by referral as there are good chiropractors and really bad ones too. You do not want to mess around with just going to any one. Usually the very good ones try and get to know their patients in a holistic way. So that they can figure out what the cause for the pain is and whether it is only physical or perhaps has to do with lifestyle, pressure, stress etc. If a friend of yours ever talks about a very good chiropractor you should jot his name down for future reference.

Usually good chiropractors collaborate with other colleagues in the treatment of patients. I.e. if the patient shows symptoms of inability to deal with stress, or something is stressing a patient, they would refer the patient to a counsellor/therapist, or if it is weight issues, then a nutritionist, etc. Since chiropractors are very practical people you will usually find that they refer you to down to earth people in all the allied professions.

Wikipedia has a good write-up about chiropractors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiropractic
Da Rossa
Quote:
My friend, do not worry about your previous "My Love" words. With your sweetest voice, tell her that she is the only hope you have. You can influence her love you.

By the way, may be she has another lovely boyfriend, and if you're sure that she has a boyfriend, do not hesitate pursuing her, she may switch to you.
I'm sorry but this is not feasible right now. I'm not that powerful for now.
Quote:
Usually good chiropractors collaborate with other colleagues in the treatment of patients. I.e. if the patient shows symptoms of inability to deal with stress, or something is stressing a patient, they would refer the patient to a counsellor/therapist, or if it is weight issues, then a nutritionist, etc. Since chiropractors are very practical people you will usually find that they refer you to down to earth people in all the allied professions.
Wait a minute.. I understand now that they can help when the pacient shows up with a stress condition, or else another common disease, so they act together with the doctor treating the main issue to grant his "add-in". But can they really add something when it comes to a psychological or psychiatric issue? If so, I don't think that they have this kind of professional here in Brazil Sad