FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Linkin Park and Jay-Z Collision Course.

whplace
Guys

This is the best one i have ever heard!!!!!
many people hate it. But i love it.

LINKIN PARK WITH JAY-Z in Collision Course

Its cool. ANd iam a big fan of LP. so i love it.

Hybrid theory and Meteora is also awesome. They are better than this one but still Collision course rox!!!!!

What do u guys think?

With regards,

Gnanaskandan
pll
I think linkin park is very a good music band... But when this band goes with Jay-Z I don't have like it...

I think to remix her songs in rap is bad...

But I like Linkin Park !!
golles
whplace wrote:
Guys

Hybrid theory and Meteora is also awesome. They are better than this one but still Collision course rox!!!!!

What do u guys think?

With regards,

Gnanaskandan

I agree with you LP rox and collision course is a great cd
mrbace
1. LP Kicks A$$
2. Jay-Z sounds good in Collision Course
3. NEVER refer to LP as her lol
bigdan
I got it for my birthday earlier this year, it's bloody good! Very Happy
icugaming
Linkin Park... bad.
Linkin Park with Jay-Z... worse.

I like Jay-Z. He is one of few artists in the rap community. But Linkin Park is one of the most commerical, overproduced bands I've heard in my life. Not artistry at all.
gecko
pll wrote:
I think linkin park is very a good music band... But when this band goes with Jay-Z I don't have like it...
I think to remix her songs in rap is bad...
But I like Linkin Park !!

The same feeling. LP as a band is great but rap mixes are good to listen one, maybe two times then they become boring
threezeroone
Linkin Park and Jay-Z are the best. Their songs combined rocks especially numb/encore! Smile
deanna
this is truly AMAZING. i think this concept should have came out a long time ago....i dont really like rap but when combined like this its awesome...im not even a huge linkin park fan although i do like them...but somehow the combination gets my attention. i think it was a very smart move for both the bands. pure genuis.
threezeroone
We can say that its a part of their marketing strategy. Colaborating with some artists while their working on their non-remix album..
anxiety1
yeh this is a brillant cd, something on it for everyone

rap, rock, metal!
LemonMan
Yay, finally some more people like Jay-Z and LP aswell as i do =) I think is sounds so good, i love it. Infact im obsessed with it, i have all of linkin parks cd's and some of Jay-Z's. Im not too happy with Jay-Z normally when he is just alone, but with LP it rocks! It is good quality music and i belive that we all should like it =P just kidding.

Well, thanks ~Cody
Twikki
Only 6 tracks long (which completely puts you off wasting ur money)
break-the-rules
Oh! I like this band <linkin park> i've been to their concert for once, and it's awesome!
Helios
Linkin Park: bah! there are better bands in the genre.
Jay-Z: rock+rap= -.

gotta agree:
"Linkin Park is one of the most commerical, overproduced bands I've heard in my life. Not artistry at all."

They create/suit their "music" for the bigger audience.
Twikki
I have to admit there are alot of other bands better than linkin park

They aren't one of my favorites
JoeCool
pure genious from both sides, unique combination with plenty of artistry in it. Another interesting mix I have found was Rap and Country i am still uterly confused over this one. An example would be Cowboy Troy, and some of Big and Rich, now this stuff will freak you out at first, but being the music lover that I am, I still listen!
threezeroone
Twikki wrote:
Only 6 tracks long (which completely puts you off wasting ur money)

Yeah! that's I didn't bought it, the songs are great but it isn't worth my money because it costs the same as those albums with more than 10 tracks.
Empire
whplace wrote:
Guys

What do u guys think?

With regards,

Gnanaskandan

I HAVE EVERY LP ALBUM!!!!! I LOOOOOVE THE NEW ALBUM with j-z in it but I totally agrea with you the older albums are de best!!
pencapchew
icugaming wrote:
Linkin Park... bad.
Linkin Park with Jay-Z... worse.

I like Jay-Z. He is one of few artists in the rap community. But Linkin Park is one of the most commerical, overproduced bands I've heard in my life. Not artistry at all.

Agreed. too bad i don't like jay-z either.
I really just don't think rap is music, it's like a droned note for vocals just over a simple over repeated beat
and none of it's even played by instruments

eh yeah sure linkin park "play" instruments but there's really no musical or lyrical depth or anything, much less musical patterns, so ya i basically hate them Confused
fecophobia
I think that Linkin Park should remix their first album again.

They only did it like 5 times!
traxion
srry to say but the 5 min got the best off the album if they make a 1 hour album of that its no more linkin park

a number of 15 is no problemo but if u make a full album of it it wont work
JCdude5
Ok that cd that they made totally sucked! Yea LP did suck before they decided to give up by doing that cd with that cRAP person. Now that they did that they suck even more so yea......they suck.
Rafe
It was supposed to be a mash up... It was more like they would sing to the other dudes tunes, like JZ rapped over the Faint melody, then vice versa. Totally wasn't that great.
rohan2kool
Linkin Park is my favourite band for sure. It rocks. Well, Jay-Z is a good rapper and i like some of his songs. But their fusion is gross and all the more unexpected. What i expected was a cool dashing album with 90% of them as hits which i could hear again and again. And by my expectations, this albums blocked out all my hopes. Numb + Encore was the song which has lived beyond my expectation, but other song really suck.