FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Buffy blog

ojmhasnofriends
Hi I have a new blog for Buffy. I would love comments on my newest post and take the poll please. Very Happy
{name here}
Would you like to your site, please? I can't visit it and give it a small critique if I can't see it.
ojmhasnofriends
Sorry about that. I don't know why I didn't post the link, Razz Here you go. http://buffyverse-olivia.blogspot.com/
cavey
I like the Buffy series very much. But I can't imagine it will be easy to keep an updated blog about a series that hasn't ran for years... How will you keep your visitors interest?
ojmhasnofriends
Well it's not really a, keep you updated on what's happening in Buffy but it's more of a fun blog. For the fans who re-watch and re-watch again. I like to watch it and notice the little things that happen or repeat. (Buffy feeling Dawn's hair a lot) Stuff that if you notice it's quite funny. And stuff like, I would discuss my favorite seasons or have a post up on what ep. makes me cry. or how many times does Anya make references to cartoons. I'm not really expecting it to be huge but just to gather all my wacky ideas into a pile and see what other people think. Very Happy