FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


but why??





thadnation
i don't hate people, I like everyone and while I do like some people more than others, I believe we are all mostly good people. unfortunately, most people don't see me the same way. this seems to stem from 6th grade, when i was a self absorbed ass. i still get a bit riled in politics or when someones being bullied, but I, for the most part, try to be nice to everyone. i don't see what i can do to change the way people think. wait, don't replay yet. I know you're going to say, "why do you care what people think, they don't matter!" I know that, but it gets annoying.

SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: WHAT DO PEOPLE HATE EACH OTHER??
iyepes
I won't answer you why people hate each other, but I'll tell you something about your situation (that you probably won't agree). People see you like you see yourself. You show others a rejection towards you, and they act in consequence.

Stop hate against you, inside yourself, then you find out how people start dealing you in a respective and caring way.
mattyj
Why do people hate each other is a hard question to ask...

I am a person who doesnt like someone unless they give me a reason too...but that stems from some pretty severe bullying as a kid...

But you said it yourself, why do you care? If they dont like you, dont spend time with them...easy fix Smile
Da Rossa
A piece of advice: stay right the way you are.
Be a good man, whatever it takes.
Things WILL change. People will being to value other things. You will grow up, so will your mates.
I repeat: keep being a good guy.
thadnation
Da Rossa wrote:
A piece of advice: stay right the way you are.
Be a good man, whatever it takes.
Things WILL change. People will being to value other things. You will grow up, so will your mates.
I repeat: keep being a good guy.


we'll see
Da Rossa
Keep us posted. Smile
thadnation
mattyj wrote:
Why do people hate each other is a hard question to ask...

I am a person who doesnt like someone unless they give me a reason too...but that stems from some pretty severe bullying as a kid...

But you said it yourself, why do you care? If they dont like you, dont spend time with them...easy fix Smile


i get this question a lot. the thing is, i don't care. it's like when you buy a clock, and it ticks loudly. it takes time to adjust to the ticking. (speaking from personal experience) this thread is not about my life or lack thereof, but why people are complete bastards in the face of kindness?

i've been a target since third grade, i don't care and i am used to it. the forums isn't called "why me", its called "but why" as in why them?
KronikSindrome
because people are judgemental.

it's human nature. You shouldn't sweat it too much,
if you are a nice person then just go on being nice
and try not to judge people the way they judge you.

you're better off being yourself and having people hate you than
trying to compramise yourself to make sure everyone likes you.

you shouldn't try to make people like you...

they will..or they won't...

and feck em if they don't.

being liked is over-rated
Coen
I cannot answer your question I'm afraid. People hate each other because they do not like something about other people but I am sure there are many more reasons.

I sense that you aren't clean with yourself, I think you still care a great deal about the time you was an ass and that you're still sorry. Try getting over that and stay being friendly to people, I think they'll come eventually.
cavey
I do not hate people unless they treat me or my friends or family bad. I can dislike and avoid people who is hostile against me, or talk to me (or treat me) in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable.

I do not know why some people hate you. Some can hate people because they are jealous of something. Maybe they do not hate you, but you are afraid they do, and think they are so that you won't be dissappointed.

If you are a nice guy, and show people that you are. I'm sure many like you, and you will see it if you keep your heart and eyes open for them.

Good luck!
molif
we are humans.. we have a heart full of feelings.. be it love or hate.. u cant love everyone.. there is sure one person subjected to be hate by you.. no matter what..
Satori
molif wrote:
we are humans.. we have a heart full of feelings.. be it love or hate.. u cant love everyone.. there is sure one person subjected to be hate by you.. no matter what..


I disagree! You can love everyone! But it's not something that just anyone can up and do, just like that. It takes a lot of work on yourself, but it's certainly not impossible. Of course, there will still be people that do things that you find annoying...but there is a way to look beyond that and still feel love for them. If someone annoys you, the problem is not them, but how you're reacting to what you perceive. Change how you react, and you can choose to love instead of hate. The key to this type of love is forgiveness. When you're at peace with all that is, you can find love everywhere, because within us all is the ability to love unconditionally. Some of us just may have to work a little harder to realize it.
UntitledDocument
thadnation wrote:
mattyj wrote:
Why do people hate each other is a hard question to ask...

I am a person who doesnt like someone unless they give me a reason too...but that stems from some pretty severe bullying as a kid...

But you said it yourself, why do you care? If they dont like you, dont spend time with them...easy fix Smile


i get this question a lot. the thing is, i don't care. it's like when you buy a clock, and it ticks loudly. it takes time to adjust to the ticking. (speaking from personal experience) this thread is not about my life or lack thereof, but why people are complete bastards in the face of kindness?

i've been a target since third grade, i don't care and i am used to it. the forums isn't called "why me", its called "but why" as in why them?


You aren't the only person targetted. It's only because your with yourself 24/7 that you realise it like that. Observe how they are with other people closely and you'll realise it's not just you.

Also positive thinking does wonders. Don't hate life or yourself, bring yourself up to their level, just don't act the way they do and you'll be respected far more then them.
RubySlasher
It's all just a big misunderstanding. The cosmic joke of the universe and all it's people.
deanhills
thadnation wrote:
i don't hate people, I like everyone and while I do like some people more than others, I believe we are all mostly good people. unfortunately, most people don't see me the same way. this seems to stem from 6th grade, when i was a self absorbed ass. i still get a bit riled in politics or when someones being bullied, but I, for the most part, try to be nice to everyone. i don't see what i can do to change the way people think. wait, don't replay yet. I know you're going to say, "why do you care what people think, they don't matter!" I know that, but it gets annoying.

SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: WHAT DO PEOPLE HATE EACH OTHER??


I do not think this has anything to do with hate. It has to do with self-expression. We are all different from one another, and while we try and impress one another and act as though we agree with one another, this sparks off good feelings of liking one another. But if someone really has enough courage and integrity to be themselves, to stand up and say what they think, this may be uncomfortable for others. Think you have to make peace with this. Possibly it is in your nature to speak the truth as it is for you. According to who you are. And you should feel proud of yourself that you have the courage and integrity to do so. Not everyone has that in them. But it is probably going to take even more courage to realize that as much as you are publicly exposed by your behaviour, and people can see you much more clearly than those who do not expose themselves (most of us), that there will always be people who do not like you. Best to accept that and let them be. Think once you can do that, you will be much more relaxed, and probably through that, they will get over it much quicker too Smile
Related topics
Why our life is like that...
why not install ZendOptimizer?
Why not Adding .... this ...
why no hosting under .com
why I cannot use kf97.uni.cc domain admin help me!!
Why use IE?
GTA: San Andreas PC (OFFICIAL THREAD)
That's Why
why
Why PHPbb? '?
Why are no admins helping me?
WHY!
Why do students fail in exams...?
Why Was My Account Suspended???
Why A Beer is Better than a Woman
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.