FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SOAPclient

eudbase
Does anyone know what is SOAPClient class? I have this message printed on my browser...

Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found in C:\wamp\www\wsinterproscan.php on line 27
rvec
Quote:
InterProScan is a tool that combines different protein signature recognition methods native to the InterPro member databases into one resource with look up of corresponding InterPro and GO annotation.

That's the program you are trying to figure out?
I can't even understand the line I just pasted, and it's the answer in their faq for the question "What is InterProScan?" Razz

Anyhow, it means you're missing a class (script) needed by the full script. And A SOAPClient is a script that gets data from a SOAPServer (hence the name Smile ). You probably forgot to download/extract part of the script or used the wrong dir/link somewhere in the settings.

edit: I locked your 2 other posts.

I just found out frihost doesn't have SOAP installed.
eudbase
Is that mean, all the SOAP coding will not run under Frihost server? Is that anything I can do to use SOAP function in frihost? I really need it to be run under a server.
Star Wars Fanatic
eudbase wrote:
Is that mean, all the SOAP coding will not run under Frihost server? Is that anything I can do to use SOAP function in frihost? I really need it to be run under a server.

If SOAP is not installed, then no, you can't use the SOAP functions. You'll have to look for a server that runs it if you want that functionality.