FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PatTheGreat.com

PatTheGreat42
I've been writing a lot for my website lately. I think my total readership is my buddy Chris that one time, but luckily I like writing for it. If y'all are interested, you should zoom over there are peruse some of my past articles. I think they're entertaining.

I promise I'll read some of yours, too.

I won't be writing anything for about a week and a half because I'll be away from the world (er, internet), but I think what's there is pretty good. Plus, there's an RSS feed so you'll know the minute I'm back! Yay!

Thanks!
Arseniy
Oh my god, layout is TOTALLY dumb. At least in Opera. Sidebar text that must be on the left side, is on top of the page, everything looks dirty and not pretty.
Maybe you've got some troubles with css page? Confused
Magicman
Arseniy wrote:
Oh my god, layout is TOTALLY dumb. At least in Opera. Sidebar text that must be on the left side, is on top of the page, everything looks dirty and not pretty.
Maybe you've got some troubles with css page? Confused

Looks the same for me in Firefox. That stuff should definitely be on the side. Then the site might look a little bit better.