FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

eat kidney???

djcaution
So my parents brought me awhole wackload of various meats the other day, everything from pork chops, to liver, to deer steak, etc. And one of the bags was labelled 'kidney'! Now it's been a while since I've dealt with the black market n all... Laughing but I've never heard of anybody ever eating straight up kidney before! But what the heck I thawed it, fried it up and ate it. It wasnt the greatest tasting but it wasnt bad either.. kind of like liver but not really.. but it took me no less than a day and a half to fully get the taste out of my mouth no lie. Nevermind the smell out of my apartment. No amount of brushing or mouthwash was doing it! I have pictures of this kidney lol you gotta see it it's just a big honkin kidney man... I just gotta get them off my cellphone I'll post them soon.
In conclusion I highly recommend against kidney eating people.
Arseniy
Why not? You can just roast it and it will be tasty. As for me Smile
yunting
kidneys are delicious !
takashiro
Kidney? What's that? I can't understand the explaination in the english-chinese dictionary......
Ghost Rider103
That just sounds sick. I couldn't even imagine the taste of it, thats gross!
deanhills
Perhaps it needed some spices, onion, tomato and green peppers would have worked well. To eat it without adding any veggies I can imagine must be a taste that is not the greatest.
Klaw 2
takashiro wrote:
Kidney? What's that? I can't understand the explaination in the english-chinese dictionary......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney

As for the original queston;
maybe you did something wrong with the cooking it's easy to get some mishap when cooking kidney, (I have experience) although in my experience it tasted bad, maybe it can cause some bad smell too.
mediadar
Klaw 2 wrote:
takashiro wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney

As for the original queston;
maybe you did something wrong with the cooking it's easy to get some mishap when cooking kidney, (I have experience) although in my experience it tasted bad, maybe it can cause some bad smell too.

The only internal organ that I'll eat is liver. I've tried kidneys and heart and was less than impressed. This may be a psychological block that I have no intention of unblocking. There is another delicacy that is served, in French we call them 'amourettes' this can refer to either; testicles or the marrow from calves bones. Go figure!
RubySlasher
it is very possible that what you ate was a human kidney

mediadar
RubySlasher wrote:
it is very possible that what you ate was a human kidney

Served with fava beans and a fine Chianti. Laughing
driftingfe3s
I've eaten animal kidneys, heart, liver and gizzards, brain, and intestines. I don't really like them, but I don't mind eating them either. I'd much rather have non-internal organs - regular muscle meat!
bonestorm74
I can't stand kidney. My parents used to make me eat it a bit, but I wouldn't eat it voluntarily these days if I can help it.
venometal
roasted kidney mmmmmm delicious Razz
nigam
i only eat animal liver and heart but not kidney....