FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you ever done marijuana?

Have you ever smoked pot?
yes
36%
 36%  [ 31 ]
no
63%
 63%  [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 84

Srs2388
Have you ever done marijuana in your life?
just wondering.
Keran
No, nope, nein, non, nie, niet...
I've never even smoked a cigarette in my life, I think these things can really damage your physical condition and as a sportsman I need to maintain my physical condion at a pretty high level.
eday2010
Nope. I'm not stupid.
Srs2388
well, I wouldn't go as far as saying stupid just for trying something.
Keran
Yeah, trying something isn't stupid, it's natural. Though the consequences of that trial might be bad. To not see the consequences and doing something without any knowledge of it, is stupid.
But as for smoking pot, they say it always starts from "trying just one time". Though for some stronger mentally people that don't get addicted so fast, it's nothing. But for some weaker ones, this might lead to serious troubles.
As for me, I don't want to check if I'm the strong or the weak guy, too risky...
Genesiz
I would never even try a cigarette, for the simple reason that i don't want to risk getting addicted. How can i miss what i've never had.

I don't think its stupid to experiment with things like this, i think you just have to be cautious about how you go about doing this. Do it wrong and the results could be catastrophic.
djcaution
wow I cant believe there's more no's than yes so far..
Arseniy
No, just cigarettes. I don't like drugs at all and I don't want to try to use them.
ocalhoun
djcaution wrote:
wow I cant believe there's more no's than yes so far..

Guess 'everybody does it' is a little wrong, eh?
Arnie
Srs2388 wrote:
well, I wouldn't go as far as saying stupid just for trying something.
That's an interesting argument. You are presenting it as applicable in general, which has major implications.

If you know what that means...
Srs2388
I do know what it mean... but hell everything has it's risks.
so i've tried it. i've tried it a few times... I don't do it anymore.
but I never got addicted. I've done much worse... (no im not proud of it)
but something like marijuana isn't too bad.
I didn't go out and kill people. i didn't go driving around. I didn't drop out of school.
I think if used responsibly there isn't anything from with it.
That's my opinion.
Arnie
You also wouldn't say it's stupid to try jumping off a building. Just for kicks. Because that's how general you're presenting this.

Do you now know what you're actually implying with the typical obstinate teenager argument "there's nothing wrong with trying something"?
lastelement0
Arnie wrote:
You also wouldn't say it's stupid to try jumping off a building. Just for kicks. Because that's how general you're presenting this.

Do you now know what you're actually implying with the typical obstinate teenager argument "there's nothing wrong with trying something"?

i think you're taking his implication just a bit too literal. within reason its understandable for people to want to try something. not saying that any chance there is to try something doesn't mean they will. so obviously the jumping off building thing wouldn't be one of those things any person would just try for the sake of trying it.

he's simply trying to say that there are things out there that people would just try just to see how it is. and smoking fits under that because there is that controversey, is it ok? is it that bad?, those questions are going to lead people to wanting to find out for themselves. as for other drugs (cocaine, heroine, etc.) most people would defer trying those as its widely known the effects that they have on your body.

so i believe its really a matter of things that are seen as controversial will be the things most likely to be tried by people so they can base their own opinion on the matter.

i myself have tried marijuna before, but id never do it again. ill never smoke ciggarettes or do drugs because i know the harm they would cause my body.
SpellcasterDX
Nope and I don't plan to either. I don't think you should 'try out' drugs just to 'see what it's like.'
I mean, we all know they're bad for you and can even kill you.
Insanity
They CAN kill you, but doing them once is most likely not going to kill you.

I mean, honestly, getting in a car can kill you as well, but that's not stopping a billion or so people who drive everyday.
mattyj
wow some of you are really living in a box.

trying something like Marijuana isn't that bad. IMHO marijuana is less harmful than cancer causing cigarettes, yet they are legal because governments tax the crap out of them and make mega $$$ (same with alcohol)

I have tried marijuana once, didnt do anything for me so i didnt do it again.

but i know a lot of people that smoke it regularly and i have no problem with it.
apple
nope, I had an uncle who was addicted to almost everything illegal he could get his hands on...I watched the way he lived and how those things took him over, so I never tried it.
Haelyn
Keran wrote:
No, nope, nein, non, nie, niet...
I've never even smoked a cigarette in my life, I think these things can really damage your physical condition and as a sportsman I need to maintain my physical condion at a pretty high level.

I agree 100%, and I am not in sports. Very Happy

Not only do they hurt your conditioning, they damage your lungs. And in the case of pot, effect your behaviour. Why would you want to start acting like someone else then yourself?

You don't have to believe your 'body is your temple' to not want to be intoxicated with any sort of psychotrop or other substance that would induce a behaviour change.

Why exist if you are not existing as you...
Agent ME
I'm not about to go try it, but I'm not going to fight to make sure other people don't. I'd guess there are worse things someone can do, but I'm not in much of a position to do much about it anyway.

Addiction is very common in my extended family so I've always assumed I'd be more likely to get extremely addicted to something if I tried it.
BugBear
I've never smoked pot or anything else for that matter. I know that it won't do me any good and that at first it's most likely uncomfortable. I've also never had any peer pressure to do it either. I know where I stand and I guess everyone around me knows where I stand too Smile
Srs2388
wow.... there are alot of no's
well it can't kill you if you are responsible. I did it.
I wont say when or where for legal reasons. and I'm fine right now.
KatanaSky
I've never tried it - nor have I been curious about trying it. (I guess those D.A.R.E programs really drilled it in to say 'no to drugs'. )

I've met people that tried it but I'm not close with anyone who has tried.
crimson_aria
I have never tried it and I'm not planning to. I know a friend who tried it once and for some crazy funny reason, she got chosen for the random drug testing at school. it was hilarious, and kind of scared her. haha. good thing she was already far from detection period. xD
hofodomo01
Nope. But I'm at college right now, and most ppl think it's no big deal to smoke pot. They're not potheads; they still get quality work done lol.
James_Hicks
I use to smoke marijuana often. But since I moved from Florida to Kentucky in 2003 I quit. Got to grow up some time. Plus I have kids now so a person has to be responsible and move on from drugs. I don't mind people that smoke marijuana. I'd rather smoke marijuana than tobacco but it's not legal. Hell, I'd rather they ban alcohol and replace it with marijuana. Have the same restriction laws as alcohol has and have a big tax on it like they do with tobacco. Would be better for the economy and the people.
silverdown
People I use to hang out with use to pressure me into taking a hit, never did because I use to live right next door to a police officer and they guy was always pist about something. Plus I didn't wanna do something illegal because I know I'd get caught, that just how my luck works. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.
bigt
Srs2388 wrote:
just wondering.

Nope, unless you count being some people that have been smoking it.
Srs2388
Well, did you get a contact buzz?
If so you had it in your system.
Zombie
well... if i say yes will i get banned lol? But, seriously, no........
tidruG
If it hadn't been for the nice discussion going, I would have closed this thread for the non-descriptive title used.
Please be a little more descriptive with your titles when you make new threads so that others know what it's about.

Anyway, on-topic:
I've never done marijuana. I don't even know how freely available it is here where I live. I also know that I don't really want to try it either. I'm quite happy with my "boring" life -- the one in which I don't drink, smoke or anything else.
ankitdatashn
Ahh never, and never would I ever try it coz I never even want to, I am happy without smoking drinking or tobaccoo eating coz I don't want to die soon, these things are just to spoil life of own and of others.

Drink milk and juice and throw away these things outta your life, I hope you all don't want to die too soon
ericf
Nope... It's rampant everywhere I go, but I refuse to. I absolutely am curious as to its effects and don't blame anyone really for using it. I'm not even actually too against it, besides the horrible smell that sometimes emanates from my neighbors' dorm rooms, Razz
Srs2388
the effects include a since of well being, strong relaxation, a 'slowed down' type feeling.
pain relief.. short term memory loss. once it wears off you get your memory back.
You can be in the middle of a sentence and forget what you were saying.
sleepiness, hungriness, dry mouth. That's about it.
MeddlingMonk
Nope.... I've never done it and don't intend to. I hear enough about its effects, especially the damage to the brain that it can cause (such as damage to the memory and emotional control), to make me avoid it and other drugs altogether.
ccube921
I dont try things unless I really dontt know what would happen or if I know nothing will happen
Srs2388
weed doesn't damage your brain.. I can't find the source where I found it.
perhaps long term usage everyday could damage but every once in awhile wont.
MeddlingMonk
Quote:

New research suggests that long term use damages the brain (which gives me all the more reason to avoid it). I saw the article on the news - here is the online version: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/04/2264668.htm.
Josso
Hmmm, there's honestly a lot of mixed views in this thread. I think it's ridiculous just downright rejecting it without giving any evidence at all like "No, I'm not stupid". The problem is people who get addicted are typically the people who are not strong enough mentally to resist smoking it more and more. I've seen a lot of people go downhill on it, but at the same time there are people who just smoke it casually and have nothing wrong with them. It's all about excess. Some could argue weed is just as bad as alcohol at the end of the day. They are definitely in the same league anyway.

My 2 cents.

(Oh also, what I answered in the poll I think is irrelevant.)
ericf
Srs2388 wrote:
the effects include a since of well being, strong relaxation, a 'slowed down' type feeling.
pain relief.. short term memory loss. once it wears off you get your memory back.
You can be in the middle of a sentence and forget what you were saying.
sleepiness, hungriness, dry mouth. That's about it.

Right, right... I mean, my friends have all explained that. What I mean is, I'm curious how it feels. I mean... you can see a drunk person and they can explain what it feels to be drunk. But until you drink, you don't know what that actually feels like.
KronikSindrome
I used to smoke it all day everyday --- for many moons.

I only do once in a while now...

there aint nuthin wrong pot,
it's less intoxicating than
alcohol is, less adictive,
less expensive......
miacps
MeddlingMonk wrote:
Quote:

New research suggests that long term use damages the brain (which gives me all the more reason to avoid it). I saw the article on the news - here is the online version: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/04/2264668.htm.

That "study" is very questionable. How do they know the results don't actually show that people with a significantly smaller hippocampus and amygdala are just more prone to abusing marijuana? Was marijuana the only drug they abused in the past 10 years?

I'm actually impressed that they could find 15 people that have been able to smoke 5 joints daily for 10 years(Were these guys rich/Grew their own and had nothing to do for the last 10 years?). This alone should prove the relative non-toxicity of marijuana. Lets be real. Most people don't consider a joint as being equal to a beer, but lets pretend they are for a moment. If these guys had 5 beers everyday starting 10 years ago, what would their health be like? Now what would it be like if they had <insert the amount of beers you believe is equivalent to 1 joint> 5 times everyday for 10 years? Would they be alive?

Heres an article about a study that was conducted on Rhesus monkeys which showed no brain damage occurs:

http://paranoia.lycaeum.org/marijuana/facts/3-mj-myths
Zuex
Lols i have. Didn't smoke enough to get high though, there was alot of us sharing one roll up >.>
loonix
miacps wrote:
If these guys had 5 beers everyday starting 10 years ago, what would their health be like? Now what would it be like if they had <insert the amount of beers you believe is equivalent to 1 joint> 5 times everyday for 10 years? Would they be alive?

Well said. It is my belief that the subjects health would be far worse after drinking so much than smoking. I have smoked for the past 15 years on and off with no problems/side effects.
deanhills
No, I haven't. I have heard that it is not bad for you, and may even be good for you. Lots of arguments for it and also against it. So let's just say it was the irrational instinct in me that thought maybe this is not what I want to do. Just did not "feel" right for me. Did not come from the head but from somewhere else that I cannot define.
ashish2005
I have tried it a couple of times and I still take marijuana once in a while. I am not addicted to it so I think that's good. The first time I tried it I was around 16-17 years old. At that time I used to hate classes and I was in the 11th grade. Back then I used to smoke marijuana during the break time in college and only find the classes enjoyable.

It's been 5 years now and I still take marijuana a few times around a year. In special events, gatherings, etc whenever there is marijuana I do not hesitate to try it. It's fun if you do it once in a while but I have seen friends who tried marijuana and got addicted to it.

This friend was the one from whom I learned to smoke marijuana. He used to bring a big plastic filled up with marijuana and everyday after each and ever class he used to go and smoke. I used to go sometimes with him. He also used to take tablets and those injections. Then after college he passed away while he was totally drunk + high on drugs. Some of his last words were "give me more alchohol", "where is the alchohol".

The point is that smoking marijuana is fun. I like to smoke it once in a while. But never get addicted to it and don't smoke/take in anything worse than marijuana.
jhamz
no... I don't want to try it...
johnny_metronome
In all honesty, marijuanna should be another regulated drug like alcohol and cigarettes. They should do more tests on it so that it can finally be proved once and for all that it's less dangerous than the other two. Plus, once it's legal, it'll be under FDA jursidiction, it'll be taxable (like billions of dollars taxable, that's money that can pay off the national debt and help the people), it will save some of the billions of dollars wasted on the useless drug wars and it will be less revenue going into the pockets of criminals and gangs. Legalizing marijuanna solves so many problems.

And then, those of us who tried it instead of letting someone else tell us it was bad (i.e., using our heads and finding out for ourselves like thinking people) will be able to spoke it on our porches like we should and not be bothered.
deanhills
johnny_metronome wrote:
In all honesty, marijuanna should be another regulated drug like alcohol and cigarettes. They should do more tests on it so that it can finally be proved once and for all that it's less dangerous than the other two. Plus, once it's legal, it'll be under FDA jursidiction, it'll be taxable (like billions of dollars taxable, that's money that can pay off the national debt and help the people), it will save some of the billions of dollars wasted on the useless drug wars and it will be less revenue going into the pockets of criminals and gangs. Legalizing marijuanna solves so many problems.

And then, those of us who tried it instead of letting someone else tell us it was bad (i.e., using our heads and finding out for ourselves like thinking people) will be able to spoke it on our porches like we should and not be bothered.

How about sniffing glue? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniffing_glue Think people have even died from it. Point being that if one really focussed on it you may find many other substances, including ingestion of too much sugar, as something that needs to be investigated and regulated. I know this is a difficult one, but I always believe one should focus on the positive, i.e. instead of focussing on not doing something, or regulating something that is bad for people, to focus on something that you enjoy doing and through that one could focus by default away from what is destructive. Marijuanna has the connotation of a drug and parents will probably freak out if their children should be using it. And that is why children will be using it if they are that rebelliously inclined or bored. Rather focus on lots of things to keep people busy that can put them on a healthy high, fun stuff like sports. Running, ice hockey, etc. Perhaps invest the money for research in marijuanna rather in programmes at school for helping children find the sport that is good for them, create a good foundation for physical health that is fun, play with others in teams or if the person is more inclined towards one on one more individual sports such as karate or some of the martial arts. The effect and basic training for this can last for very long. Part of the programmes could be to have the equipment in store at schools as of course not all parents can afford for their children to experiment with all sports. Once they have found a niche sport or sports, they can invest in individual equipment for themselves if they so wish.
airh3ad
great herbal i dont smoke but i used marijuana sometimes if there is a event taste is great.. like i fell sleepy hehehehe
ptfrances
No I have never done Marijuna but friends of mine used to.

Wink
Gonzalo
"...But as for smoking pot, they say it always starts from "trying just one time". Though for some stronger mentally people that don't get addicted so fast, it's nothing..."

You have serious issues, Mr.
I am addicted to alcohol, you do happen to call me weak minded?

My addiction also started as "trying just one time".
PatTheGreat42
No, but when my roommate does, I like to stand reeeealll close.
achowles
Cigarettes are generally worse. But no, I've smoked neither. Having seen the surprisingly rapid personality changes in those that have used it regularly I've got absolutely no interest in trying it myself.
Wuppie
I'm from Holland, and it's legal here. Many of you here think you ruin your life if you use it. But that's not true. There are many people that use it and don't have any problems. Of course it's not healthy, but many of you act like it's some kind of drug that messes of your whole mind and totally ****** you up. But it only makes you feel relaxed.
And if your addicted, then you should just be more careful, and be less stupid.
Jaan
that stuff is bad for you.. destroys brain cells, etc.... lots of bad side effects related to both recreational and serious use Sad if there was ganja without any side effects i'd be on that sht right away... but im never touching drugs with possibly harmful side effects.
Srs2388
I wouldn't reject anything without facts... Even shrooms have good points. Not that I do shrooms.
If your afraid of it being bad for lungs... cook it in brownies. They will taste like dirt.
They are great though.
aadler82
One marijuana cigarette is like smoking 5 regular cigarettes, so I don't understand the reasoning that marijuana is better for you than cigarettes. And I've smoked it several times quite a few years ago; I just know now that if I want to live a long time, I should avoid it.
DjMilez
Nope, and I don't intend to either, I'm unhealthy enough as it is, I don't need alcohol, tobacco, or any of that =P
Srs2388
I smoke both.. if you smoke a cigarette after doing it, it will affect you even more.
MarzEz
i notice that some people (actually, quite a lot of people) say they just wanted to try it.
why would you want to try something that temporarily halves your IQ?
i have no desire to try it, and never have.
miacps
Srs2388 wrote:
If your afraid of it being bad for lungs... cook it in brownies.

I think its a bad idea that anyone curious about trying marijuana for the first time eats brownies. I have read that the psychedelic properties of marijuana are much more pronounced when you ingest the plant material, rather than smoking it. If you decide you want to try it, you should just smoke it. Any damage to the lungs will be minuscule. The main reason its a good idea for a first timer to smoke the material rather than eat it is because if you end up not liking it, the effects will go away in about an hour (smoked) rather than four to six hours (ingested). The effects of smoking it are also said to be more euphoric.
Srs2388
It last longer if you ingest it? hmm I think I'm going to be getting some brownies Smile
Drawingguy
No, I haven't. But I have a few friends that do, and I'm considering it. Not because they pressure me to do so, because if there's one thing, it's that there's never any sort of subtle pressure of acceptance with them, and because the majority of my other friends steer clear of the drug entirely, but because I've seen them 'under the influence,' and the critical hype that I've always heard about the high isn't nearly as bad as it's made to sound. They might get high, but they don't go psychotic, so even though I'm not completely positive that I'll eventually try it, I'm considering it. The health risks are really what discourage me.
soldeinvierno
oh yes! I think that MTV is worse for our brain. Who have a weapon? is than better?? I prefer to do marijuana!

welcome to tijuana, tequila sexo y marijuana!!
welcome to tijuana con el coyote no hay aduanas!!
raginggenerals
Mary Jane?

I havn't done it exactly, but I have inhaled it second Hand
Thumpercats
I know a BUNCH of people that do, and most of them have already flunked out of college. (2 remain). I have never done majarana, and don't plan to . It is just another bad habbit someone can pick and have a hard time getting rid of. Plus who needs to get the cops on their backs really?
Srs2388
If you play it smart the cops wont be on your back... nor will it become a habit. I think if you are responsible about it. It is a safe drug.
examples:
Use in moderation.
Don't drive while on it.
Don't combine it with other drugs.
Don't keep a lot on you... just enough for one or two uses.. maybe a dime sack.
if your caught with a dime sack i doubt you would face huge charges.
people that go around with like an ounce in their car are just asking for trouble.
don't leave you paraphernalia around for cops to find.. pipes, bongs, one hitters.. etc.
If you follow all this I think it would be something that should be legal.
Would anyone agree?

EDIT: I have used it for the pain of a broken back... only when I couldn't get a hold of some pills for it.
It worked wonders for the pain and depression and anxiety i was going through that day.
I'm not saying rely on it for that and use it for every bad day you have.
Soulfire
Regretfully, I've tried it.

I got quite high, really hungry, ate out my friend's entire kitchen, then decided it's not my thing.
EyesBlu
Yes, I have smoked marijuana. It is not dangerous, and if you look at the history of its prohibition you would realize what a joke it is. Marijuana has been around for thousands of years, and in that time it has not caused a single death. There have been some studies which have shown some very minor brain damage and short term memory loss in people who've smoked every day for many years. Its called moderation. If these same idiots had been smoking tobacco instead they'd probably have cancer or emphysema.

Basically, a lot of what they tell you in health class is bull, they just want to scare you into following the agenda of a few misguided politicians. Smoking pot is fun, not addictive, and has many benefits. I wouldn't do it if you're under 18 though.
rehana
Wink Wink Wink

i dont have ever
bulek
not yet, I never tried cigarettes as well.
jgilligan
Smoked it all the time when I was about 16, but can't stand the stuff now! Whats the point in smoking something that makes you drowsy and then want to eat your whole fridge in one visit. Plus it makes a mess of your lungs and causes mental problems as you get older!!!

Bearing that in mind I'd rather have a nice cold beer anyday of the week!!!!
amanda009
No never , what is that ...???? Question Question
Firilacroco
Nope. There is a long life in front of me. I don't want to kill myself Confused
friuser
I will say i've never done marijuana but I saw a few movie topics about it. I know how to grow them thanks to a marijana video from newsgroups and than there is that "documentary" about the comedian that did 30 days with almost no ill effects from smoking. Good to know nothing harmful can come from long term use unlike eating fastfood for the same amount of time.
SpellcasterDX
Insanity wrote:
They CAN kill you, but doing them once is most likely not going to kill you.

I mean, honestly, getting in a car can kill you as well, but that's not stopping a billion or so people who drive everyday.

No, but it would probably get you addicted. And then you start going downhill from there.

That's not the same thing. Driving a car doesn't get you addicted to a substance that can ultimately kill you.
Vladalf
I never smoked and I never will. My father smokes and I inhaled alot of smoke and well, it didn't feel pleasant.

-Vladalf
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ
I never tried to smoke this type of drug...

For the ones who tried, were you like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNN_r1UFLik ?????????
Srs2388
lol.. didn't understand the vid.. but i was kind of like that.
i loved music acted silly.
I'm not really doing it again.. i don't think.
I'm about to get a job after surgery.. I will be on pain pills but i can work and drive on them.

YAY 1000 posts Very Happy
im now an addicted frihoster Razz
[FuN]goku
nah i haven't tried it, but alot of my friends are into it. They seem fine when they're on it, with the exception of 1 or 2.
neji
I never smoked a cigarette or a joint and never used drugs (accept alcohol) before.

I don't want to smoke later. No cigarettes or sigars. But I DO see my lurking of a water pipe, or eating space cake (if we are talking about drugs).
Just never had the chance before to do so.

Hard drugs are a big no for me (coke,..) and also those drugs pills are nothing for me (xtc, "bollen", ...).
I have more the feeling they would harm me then I could have fun with it.
rajupp
i will keep my answer simple.
i have NEVER smoked a marijuana, as a matter of fact, i have never smoked even.
And there is no plan to do so anytime in near future. I feel I have better means to find pleasure in life Smile
ptfrances
No I have never done
DenkiWeb
Everyone should smoke at least twice in their lives. Once to figure out how to do it, and then the second time to do it right and actually get high.
Whzeb
Nah, sure not, i don´t want to waste mylife wth that drug named marijuana, lol that's a reallly funn word Razz
Insanity
I've never done it before but how much harm can come out of it by simply trying it? yknow, just for the experience of the thing.
bow_death4
if anyone said yes than LOL but no never used and never going to
Srs2388
it isn't really a bad drug though. Just saying.
jhamz
no... I have no idea to try it...
tkoh
No..
I dont like drugs.. i think this broke the body and the mental health of one guy...
I know a lot of people who smoke, this guys are very addicted and can't stay one day without smoking...
I think this broke any image from a healthy man..

I never will smoke drugs Razz
watersoul
Yep I have, it was ok, made me laugh a bit with my friends and then I just felt tired and sleepy so not something I'm into really - if anyone else is into it (that includes a lot of my friends) I dont mind either, as long as it doesnt affect me R Wink
xtranophilist
I do it in some special days. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Hunterofevil
hofodomo01 wrote:
Nope. But I'm at college right now, and most ppl think it's no big deal to smoke pot. They're not potheads; they still get quality work done lol.

same here. I work at aa university in Belgium. Maybe its because we're close to Holland but lotsa students, pHD's smoking pot here. I guess it's the same with all intoxicating stuff (booze, pot, chocolate Smile) as long as you can control the amounts just enjoy it. When you cant stay off it ...
I smoke around 20€ in 5 months so i guess that doesnt really makes me an addict...
pmehta51
No I have never done it. I also want to give advice to everyone that never do it. If you hasn’t done it you haven’t missed anything in life. Believe me, it is worst thing in your life if you have ever done it. I have never don it, or never want to do it. And not anyone to whom I know letting do it.
zellfaze
James_Hicks wrote:
I use to smoke marijuana often. But since I moved from Florida to Kentucky in 2003 I quit. Got to grow up some time. Plus I have kids now so a person has to be responsible and move on from drugs. I don't mind people that smoke marijuana. I'd rather smoke marijuana than tobacco but it's not legal. Hell, I'd rather they ban alcohol and replace it with marijuana. Have the same restriction laws as alcohol has and have a big tax on it like they do with tobacco. Would be better for the economy and the people.

True that, Weed is better for you than Alcohol. Both are good for you though if used in small doses. The problem with both skunk and alcohol is that people dont use them in small doses. We like to go big.
miacps
pmehta51 wrote:
I also want to give advice to everyone that never do it.

pmehta51 wrote:
Believe me, it is worst thing in your life if you have ever done it.

pmehta51 wrote:
I have never don it

Want some advice on how to fly an airplane? I've never done it, but...
kristine
A big NO
I will never try to use it.
Jarco
yep a lot of it lolz, but all grown up now and as they say "been there, done that"
Rajiev
I've tried it once as i'm doing it for everything.

It was a cold weather and i got only few shots.

So no big deal Cool
j_f_k
hasn't everyone over the age of 12?
PatTheGreat42
Never touched the stuff. Kinda wish I had.
Cuncha
I've tried both weed and cigarettes. Neither really appeal to me a great deal.

Alcohol is my main vice, and that drains enough money as it is, without getting hooked on smoking!
gcaughill
Srs2388 wrote:
just wondering.

No. Never. I've never smoked either. And plan to keep it that way. Garbage in, garbage out.
pruch
Nope and I never ever will.
AlcatrazAgony
Yes, I "have," done this before.It was the most stuidest thing I ever did. I found out about it, and I stopped. Thank god for the education we all get. We hate it, but one dya, you will appriciate it.
sulavaryal
not yet but will some day just once.
DjMilez
DjMilez wrote:
Nope, and I don't intend to either, I'm unhealthy enough as it is, I don't need alcohol, tobacco, or any of that =P

this is actually funny. 4 years later and I'm a smoker, semi-frequent marijuana smoker, and once-in-a-while drinker.
ratanegra
I like to have a clear mind. Though my my depression and stress are kinda ruining this whole "clear mind" thing... It's presque impossible to keep up with it now.