FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

domain problem

truespeed
I have added a domain,but its not showing up in my direct admin panel,the domain is secondlifeblog.net ,the folder for it has been created so i can upload files to it,but i want it where it shows up so that i can create an email address for it,i have tried deleting the folder,but it won't let me,i have also tried adding it again but it says the domain already exists,is there anything else i can do?
Bondings
truespeed wrote:
I have added a domain,but its not showing up in my direct admin panel,the domain is secondlifeblog.net ,the folder for it has been created so i can upload files to it,but i want it where it shows up so that i can create an email address for it,i have tried deleting the folder,but it won't let me,i have also tried adding it again but it says the domain already exists,is there anything else i can do?

Normally when you log in, you get to choose between your domains. Clicking on the secondlifeblog.net domain should make it possible to change the settings for it and create email addresses.
truespeed
Bondings wrote:
truespeed wrote:

Normally when you log in, you get to choose between your domains. Clicking on the secondlifeblog.net domain should make it possible to change the settings for it and create email addresses.
'

Thats the point,its not there when i login,it doesn't show up in direct admin.
Bondings
I removed the dns zone. Please try to add it again.
truespeed
Thanks Bondings,its all working correctly now.