FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FallenSwords

misterXY
Jesus l'm in love with this new game l've played called FallenSword

http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=1750368

Sorry l don't mean to spam, it's just l need more recruiters and it's not too easy to get them off this game. Anyways l've played games from Runescape to some less known games and Outwar (Round2).

What's good about this game is for 5 American, l'm Canadian so it's a bit rough, anyways you can get 25points and they actually don't have bad currency exchanged for it. The game is highly addictive and very easy to play, which is a big plus since l'm lazy Smile. Also has NO ads what so ever which is very nice of them to offer cheap prices and no ads, which is not only rare, but just down right honourable in my opinion. . The only thing that upsets me is the way Stamina can be used so quickly Sad

Any way's that's my two cents.

What are your experiences with this game? Or any other web-browser based game asides from Runescape, it's just overrated and annoying to hear about now.
BTW before l get the thread closed, it isn't technically a free online game since you can donate to get rewards.
Ankhanu
I play Fallensword as well... and am also Canadian... the lack of options for acquiring free Fallen Sword Points for those of us outside the US kind of blows, but it's a well built game.

There are tonnes of browser games out there. Just google "browser game" and you'll get lists upon lists.
misterXY
Ankhanu wrote:
I play Fallensword as well... and am also Canadian... the lack of options for acquiring free Fallen Sword Points for those of us outside the US kind of blows, but it's a well built game.

There are tonnes of browser games out there. Just google "browser game" and you'll get lists upon lists.

yeah but most of them l've came around blow Crying or Very sad theres even a list on wikipedia