FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

java not working properly

tamilparks
I am using windows xp with service pack 2, why i use the net2ftp website for uploading the webpages through java, the files are not uploading is it the problem with my system....
also my orkut webpage is also not working in my system i cannot reply to any friends or cannot post any topics also in the left bottom of the window one yellow colour with error displaying while i am opening the orkut webpage. any other way to remove the error?
GoldWyvern
It seems that you are saying 'My Java is not working properly'. You seemed to indicate that with the title too.

The obvious solution, and I hate to say it, is to uninstall Java on your system and reinstall it using a fresh copy from the java website. Try that, and check back if the problem still exists.
tamilparks
GoldWyvern - i have installed but the java pages are displaying properly but i identified that at the left bottow of the the internet explore instead of done its diplaying error on page.... so that i cannot reply in orkut also.. but the gmail is working properly...
tamilparks
while installing the java one error message is displaying

Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform parths are valid.

i have installed the java from www.java.com through online while installing the above error is displaying please help me.
bigt
tamilparks wrote:
I am using windows xp with service pack 2, why i use the net2ftp website for uploading the webpages through java, the files are not uploading is it the problem with my system....
also my orkut webpage is also not working in my system i cannot reply to any friends or cannot post any topics also in the left bottom of the window one yellow colour with error displaying while i am opening the orkut webpage. any other way to remove the error?

You might want to try an older version of Java. Some older programs were written for and/or work with what I call "microsoft's java". I think it goes back to when they couldn't decide on a standard or M$ just wanted their own to get their hand in the pot. And that was about 2 years ago that I was working on a new computer and trying to use this security camera site. Anyway, try to find that version or even go back to an older version, if you can, on Java's site. I guess I am assuming that these functions used to work; if not the case make sure you have tried the site with other browsers and computers.