FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm looking for a good bulk email marketing firm.

aswapathy
Anybody know of one that sends to people on its own list? Every one I've contacted expected me to already have a list. If I had a list I wouldn't need them.
tidruG
So basically, you want a site that'll let you spam a list of people you don't know?

Well, I don't know a site like that, but if I did, I'd make sure I don't tell anyone about it. In fact, I'd try to burn it to hell. Razz
snowboardalliance
tidruG wrote:
So basically, you want a site that'll let you spam a list of people you don't know?

Well, I don't know a site like that, but if I did, I'd make sure I don't tell anyone about it. In fact, I'd try to burn it to hell. Razz

Some sites have email lists with the options of sending something like "promotions from our partners" or something along those lines. So you could try a legit site like that. Though I'm sure very few people check those boxes. Anyway, for what it sounds like you want, you should contact a bigger site with its own email list that has the type of user market you want and see if they will do anything.
GoldWyvern
A more effective method of advertising exists with Google, Yahoo, etc. Using ads.. because most e-mail services now block any services you might run across.

You even have the same problem with making your own list. It only requires a few dozen users to hit 'spam' on say, gmail, and your mails get lost to everyone. I would suggest you try ads instead, like Google Adsense.

What kind of business you running, anyhow?
deanhills
aswapathy wrote:
Anybody know of one that sends to people on its own list? Every one I've contacted expected me to already have a list. If I had a list I wouldn't need them.

It is much better to create your own mailing list by growing it yourself. You do this by providing a genuine and sincere service to the people that visit your Website. So in order to get them to visit you need to have something of value in it for them, i.e. very good information, articles, reviews of products, etc. Once you have got that far you can ask them whether they would like to be kept up to date with new articles/information, etc. Get their permission to put them on your mailing list.

It is hard work, but proven to work much better.
tidruG
deanhills wrote:
work much better.
Plus it will be legal and ethically sound.
James007
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-93925.html

-close-