FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wordpress plugin

Chinmoy
I am using a wordpress plugin for te seo. It is named 'all in one seo pack' :: http://wp.uberdose.com/2007/03/24/all-in-one-seo-pack/.
Is it good enough? Does it help?
And my sitemap has been uploadded to google and other search engines. But my sitemap validation for xml fails with 29 errors. Will that be a problem?

My blog-site :: www.techarraz.com
alalex
All in one SEO is probably the best SEO plugin for WordPress, but for the XML sitemap I recommend XML-sitemap, which is probably the same plugin for sitemaps.
It will send it to Google, yahoo, msn, and ask automatically, and it is always correct... Wink
dude_xyx
" All in one SEO " plugin is a must if you use wordpress. Its one of the best plugins ever have come out. you can use that XML-sitemap which alalex has mentioned. it works smoothly.
the-guide
I never known about " All in one SEO " plugin before, Idea I will download and install it on my blog now.

Thanks a lot. Smile
npgmis
I was also the same mistakes, how to resolve
zplitstonez
Hello everyone, good day,
Can you please help me? I am having problem with my search results, i don't really understand when i typed into google site:www.whatsthelatest.net it returns results, the title is different but underneath the title all of the words are exactly thesame except for the date it was published.

Can you please help me with this? What should i do to optimize it? is there anything i did wrong?
By the way, I'm also using All in One SEO.