FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Website Optimizer Now Available For Free

the-guide
After Google launched Google Website Optimizer for year with their free A/B split and multivariate testing platform after that it has gone and is no longer free in Beta but available to AdWords users only.

Now the good news is Google Website Optimizer can be accessed by anyone with a Google account so you can start testing your site for free now.

You can find out more about Google Website Optimizer service at:
http://www.Google.com/websiteoptimizer

...and you can learn more for product updates, case studies and ideas worth testing on their Blog at:
http://websiteoptimizer.blogspot.com

P.S. Google Website Optimizer is an easy-to-use tool for testing your site content that delivers actionable results such as listen to your visitors, increase conversions, eliminate guesswork...
k_s_baskar
Thanks for your information Smile
swizzy
I wasn't even aware if this service... even though it seems to be somehow tied up to analytics, this was such a secret service...

I'm not clearly aware of what this exactly does, but probably, i feel, this is used to the traffic problems that people face, and find their problems from analytics...
leontius
I've never heard of this service before... It seems that it won't be very useful for small websites.
the-guide
It's very useful (to do split test) for your sites especially if you promote your sites with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising on any search engines. It can help you optimize your advertising budget.
dude_xyx
I guess its a tool for adword users. But how it would be useful to others ? What we can do with it ?
Taras
dude_xyx wrote:
I guess its a tool for adword users. But how it would be useful to others ? What we can do with it ?

I am AdWord user Wink
I registered now and will try it. Looks very funny:"What type of experiment would you like to create?" Experiment... Smile
I'll report you results of my experiments with that funny tool Smile