FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Buy Domains

LostOverThere
I just thought it would be a good idea if FriHost sold domains, even if they were $10, $12 or even $15 people would consider buying one.

People want to support FriHost as much as possible, even if you guys bought domains, and then sold them for extra, I'm sure people would want to help FriHost.
babumuchhala
LostOverThere wrote:
I just thought it would be a good idea if FriHost sold domains, even if they were $10, $12 or even $15 people would consider buying one.

People want to support FriHost as much as possible, even if you guys bought domains, and then sold them for extra, I'm sure people would want to help FriHost.
Are u talking About real US $'s or FRI$'s

If its FRI$'s then Bonding has already said it wont be at a fixed rate but a special gift.

Plus as the rates u suggested if are in FRI$s is toooooooooooooooooo less, i would say something in FRI$ 1000 to FRI$ 1500 would be something.
Bondings
He is talking about actual dollars I think.

The problem that there is a huge difference between offering free and paid hosting/domain registration. If you sell domains or offer paid hosting you legally have to start a business, pay taxes and all those things. I'm not able to do that with the current size of Frihost. Wink
gonzo
Godaddy sells them for actual dollars and actually less than $10.
LostOverThere
Yeah I was talking about actual cash.

I see your point, Bondings.
Thank-you for responding.