FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2createawebsite

webpagist81884
The author of this website claims she makes about 3k+ per month via affiliate marketing. She posted numerous videos on youtube about her success. So is she real good at driving traffic to her website or is she for reals? Her videos seem very very convincing.
webpagist81884
err...I meant to say "or is she good at hyping just like the rest of the affiliate marketeers?" in place of "or is she for reals?".
thadnation
well, let's look at how affiliate marketing works:
Quote:
Affiliate marketing is the term used to describe a revenue-sharing plan where an online automated marketing program lets Webmasters place an advertiser's banner ads or buttons on their own Web site. Webmasters will receive a referral fee or commission from conversions when a customer has clicked the affiliate link and performs the desired action, such as make a purchase or opt-in for downloads or newsletters on the advertiser's site. Advertisers invest in affiliate programs for lead generation, and, of course, sales.

~courtesy of http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/Internet/2007/Affiliate_Marketing.asp

The problem is that payouts are usually quite small, and while someone else's site is promoted, you reap minimal benefit.

HOWEVER, there are some good and bad sites. BAD SITES usually charge some sort of fee and offer you less than 10% of each click. GOOD is vice versa.

but wait, is this site showing you how to get started or asking you to be her affiliate?[/quote][/list]
webpagist81884
yea i figured. Just the thought of making big cash without having a DESIRED product to sell is enough to make the common common sensed person to think twice.
bauanginternet
do you know some tutorial websites on how to create my own website?