FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guitar o comp. o animation

speeDemon
Well.. I really just love to play my guitar, work on my computer and do animation! Ppl say thats pretty odd, as I am pretty small right now, but I don't care! I just love doing all this stuff... Do any of you too like playing the guitar, or doing animation??
ashen
I'm practicing guitar, and work on my computer too. I think it isn't odd. Rolling Eyes
I'm not really good with animation, but I love to coding and design my websites, and make some art with photoshop or corel draw.

Do you use any guitar effect on your computer?
WhistleTurning
Nothing strange about playing guitar and messing on computers, I have been doing it off and on for years
In fact I made my own guitar way back 44 years ago and help to build the first micro computer (PC as it would be called today) that was installed in a school in the local education authority.
Dean_The_Great
I think the two are actually related. Music is essentially mathematics, as are computers. There is a beautiful logic in music, and the guitar is a particularly fascinating instrument. I play guitar, and although I was never very good at it, I did do some animation a few years back. Good luck with both of those hobbies and hopefully you'll get great and both!
jwellsy
What kind of guitar do you like to play?
I like acoustics.