FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Guess the movies - 50 frih to the winner





truespeed
I found these on another site.

How many can you get right? The one who gets the most or all correct by the end of the week will get the 50 frih.




















Quote:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
tidruG
1:
2:
3:
4: Jaws
5:
6: Hollow Man
7:
8: Wizard of Oz
9:
10: Psycho
11: Harry Potter (and the Sorcerer's Stone, probably, but there's Quidditch in the second movie too)
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
truespeed
You have 4 out of the five you guessed, correct tidrug.
Gushe
1: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
2: Mary Poppins
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

All I know.. Razz
truespeed
Gushe wrote:
1: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
2: Mary Poppins
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

All I know.. Razz


The idea of putting the numbers 1 to 16 was so that i would be able to match each film/picture with an answer.
Genesiz
1.
2. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Mary Poppins
4. Jaws
5. ET
6. The Invisible Man
7. Singing in the Rain
8.
9.Wizard of Oz
10.
11.
12. Harry Potter 1, 2 or 3
13. Peter Pan
14.
15.
16.

I think they're in the right order, correct me if its wrong.
sonam
Ok, here is mine.

1.
2. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Mary Poppins
4. Jaws
5. ET
6. The Invisible Man
7. Singing in the Rain
8.
9. Wizard of Oz
10.
11. Psycho
12. Harry Potter
13. Peter Pan
14. High Noon
15. North by Northwest
16.
truespeed
sonam wrote:
Ok, here is mine.

1.
2. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Mary Poppins
4. Jaws
5. ET
6. The Invisible Man
7. Singing in the Rain
8.
9. Wizard of Oz
10.
11. Psycho
12. Harry Potter
13. Peter Pan
14. High Noon
15. North by Northwest
16.


The winner is with 12 correct.. sonam


Full list of answers.

1:thelma and louise
2:raiders of the lost ark (any indiana jones answer would of been allowed)
3:mary poppins
4:jaws
5:ET
6:the invisible man
7:singing in the rain
8:the shining
9:the wizard of oz
10: the godfather
11:psycho
12:harry potter and the philosophers stone ( saying harry potter would of got the point)
13:peter pan
14:high noon
15:north by north west
16:breakfast at tiffanys
sonam
Thanks for donation Very Happy
McDucque
I knew all of them, hehe.

Wish I had gotten here sooner. Really cool contest =)
ecool
Here's one i just made:



What do you think? Razz Razz Twisted Evil
truespeed
ecool wrote:
Here's one i just made:



What do you think? Razz Razz Twisted Evil


Dantes peak?
McDucque
hehe... its a volcano movie.

I wanna say there was a part in Joe Versus the Volcano....

No wait! It's Lord of the Rings, with the ring going into the mountain =P and a giant ring is being put into it.
ecool
McDucque wrote:
hehe... its a volcano movie.

I wanna say there was a part in Joe Versus the Volcano....

No wait! It's Lord of the Rings, with the ring going into the mountain =P and a giant ring is being put into it.


WELL DONE it iz LOTR!!!!

I am big FAN - r u??? Razz Razz
lagoon
Ha! I thought the first one was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Related topics
Make me a riddle-for 50 Frih$ (Closed - winners announced!)
help me and win 50 FRIH$
User Rankings Get 50 FRIH$
2 Wordpress Plugins Installation Please? - 50 Frih$ [help?]
Wordpress Plugins Help - 50 FRIH$
Need somebody that knows how to set Nuke Sentinel (50$ frih)
Easy way to earn 50 Frih$
Looking For Mods For My Site! 50 FRIH$ Frihost Mods Wanted!
ie layout problem, 50 frih [solved and paid out]
50 frih$ Signature---->CLOSED
CLOSED -> Install WordPress for me, 50 Frih.
Making simple websites for only 50 frih$ per page!!!
Quiz - winner gets 50 frih
lottery ! u can win 50 frih$
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Contests

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.