FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pendragon

scherkids
i think this is a great series!!! the ninth book:"raven rise" just came out and im on reserve at the library. anyone who needs a fantasy-action book -this is the one. all who like it , post!!!!
sondosia
I haven't read the most recent two books, but I love the series. However, it's just too hard to get ahold of. It's never ever at the library, and I don't like buying hardcover books. I have no idea if I'll ever get to read the rest of them...
ccube921
Raven Rise is out already, I usually read books 2 months after they come out, my library is teeny and it will take that long to get a hold on the book
Starrfoxx
I just finished Book 1 on CD, and I must say this is very entertaining. I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of the series.
MtgRuler
amazing series... i tend to borrow the new books from friends; otherwise, i never see the later ones except in book stores.

Starrfoxx wrote:
I just finished Book 1 on CD

The series does get kinda repetive in the next few books... but dont lose heart, the ending ones are the ones you stay up until 2 AM finishing.
Starrfoxx
I read the first book on Audio CD and absolutely loved it. I love how it's written in a diary form. Very creative, and it would make an excellent movie if done right. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
chartcentral
I'm on Book 2 of Pendragon, and I really like what I have been reading so far. Looking forward to more great plots! Good job, DJ MacHale! Smile
kutekitten
I haven't read this series yet, I usually have about 3-5 books lined up at a time, and at the moment it's no different, however, if the reviews are ok, I'll read it after I'm done the books currently being loaned to me.
chartcentral
The Pendragon series is great! I have already finished reading all 10 books by DJ MacHale. Smile
Even the 3-book Before the War series is also good to read. Smile
chartcentral
(I post on this thread again after almost a year from my last post.)
If you like the Pendragon books, then you might want to try the new series from its author DJ MacHale, it's called Morpheus Road. Smile