FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Metal Gear Series You Like

R4J4H-D4T-808
I like Metal Gear Sons Of Liberty 2 its well good and fun to play
enygmasoft
I have only passed part 1, which was a blast. I bought the trilogy and dillegently await for the End to come with the release of Metal Gear Solid 4. I am still halfway thru Metal Gear Solid 2. I just started using Raiden. I am trying to get caught up before MSG4 is released on 6-12-08
Nutteloos
It's a real shame the later parts don't come out on PC anymore. I played 1 which is quite possibly one of the best games I've ever played.
deStructuralized
The first and the third ones are my favorites. The only thing I didn't like about MGS3 was the corny set of bosses. It seems that as the series progresses Kojima becomes more and more infatuated with the supernatural element of things.

While there's nothing inherently wrong with that, I feel it does detract from the human element of things when the emphasis starts sitting with what a person's "powers" are, as opposed to who they are.

MGS3 strikes up a less than healthy balance because of the character development inspired by the war environment, but MGS2 was over the top for me. MGS1 had the perfect mix.
smvh321
metal solid 4..... wonderful