FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 or GTA IV

R4J4H-D4T-808
Which one you guys think is best i choose GTA IV but we all have different answers
lastelement0
i don't know if you can really compare the two games to choose one over the other. they are two completely different games. ones a tactical shooter while the other is more or less a simulation. i enjoy both games as i have played them both and like them for different reasons.

RSV2 i enjoy for the multiplayer and the overall feel of the game. a really great gaming experience that i would play again.

GTAIV is great just because it's GTA and on a much grander scale than normally. i haven't had a chance to play multiplayer on this as i dont have a subscription to live (yes i have a 360). therefore can't weigh in on this area of discussion.

but like i said, these are two completely different games and its not unreasonable to choose them both for this reason.
R4J4H-D4T-808
yea u are rite but i was kinda talking about the online play and i have a 360 too man when u get the chance add me R4J4HD4T808 is my GT
Tower
GTA IV rules....
Kelcey
I'd say go for Rainbow Six Vegas 2. The only reasoning I have is that I hated GTA4 with a passion.
achowles
On PC, Vegas 2 is the clear winner. The PC port of GTA VI is awful. But on 360 it's just a matter of personal preference.
Spartan
These are two very, very different games. I can't choose one over the other personally. I got 'em both for my Xbox 360, and liked 'em both, but barely played them after completion.
Diablosblizz
RSV and GTA are two different games, I don't see how you can compare them. If you like stealing cars, running over people and shooting people from a 3rd perspective view then GTA. If you like shooting more, then RSV. I personally own GTA IV, and it is amazing! The story line is interesting, the graphics are great and it's worth the money!
Fake
Vegas 2 any day of the year, simple coz of advance options and tactics

Played Vegas 2, then tired to COD4, and got shot like a bitch...nothing beats leaning or taking cover and using the wall to advantage